Performing a love spell

So there’s this guy I like and I want him to notice me and talk to me often, but I worried about performing a love spell cause it has cause me trouble. I was wanted to see if someone would perform a spell ritual, but I don’t know if the same law of it coming back on you times three applies to both either the caster and or the person wanted the spell. If it doesn’t apply then, is there someone I can see about performing a love spell for a good price?

1 Like

Go to @C.Kendall discuss with him if he agree to have you as a client.

1 Like

Have you hired Kendall and you had results? Whats you experience with his work? Let us know please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

First of all, he is the only authorised magician in this forum who can take clients from here. Secondly, I have seen some thank you post regarding his magic here in this forum. You may find them as well.
Thirdly, he is in my mind from last few weeks and I have some lack of money what he charge. Hopefully, very soon I will get those money and knock him to take me as his client.

1 Like

Yeah i know all what you wrote. I also have seen unsuccessful rituals from him thats why i asked if you had personal experience.

The OP wants to hire someone and that’s why I showed him the door. And there is some rules to follow of love magic you might know. May be we they were unable to maintain that.
Thank you.

Could you please tag me on that unsuccessful ritual post so that I may know some more?

It seems like a bad idea (to me) to ask this.

If I may give you an option:
Tomorrow (Wednesday is the day of swiftness and communication - Mercury)
The Moon will be in the 17th Mansion - which is favorable for love.
The hour of Venus starts just after the sun has set, and just before the moon rises (about 8:30 PM)
The ascending sign is Libra, which is also a favorable sign for communication.

O, and Venus is still above the horizon then. Look towards the South West for her.

These factors + the full moon could be beneficial for you.

2 Likes

I have looked up the hundreds of comments in the love spell he posted, with Astarte. Ofcourse i cannot find it among the 450comments. There was a person said she saw some movements, but after some days the target just changed his mind and left again…anyway
I dont want to affect any opinion about anyone.
What it needs to be said , and the point here is:
Before suggesting to someone giving this huuuge anount of money in this case, let him also know that its a risk. The results are not sure and not guaranteed, no matter who casts the spell…

2 Likes

I appreciate it.

1 Like

Because love magick is very tricky as there are many internal and external factors involved.
Today, I saw a video of EA Koetting in which he was talking about the success rate of his rituals. He said that he has performed for thousands and all were successful except three. The three of them didn’t watch the video EA sent to them, the video of the ritual he performed.

The mind of those three didn’t know if the ritual was actually performed. All magick is from within. BTW they really charge a lot but that’s how they earn money.

4 Likes

A key to love workings in general is the ability to let go and basically forget about the goal basically. You can still want it but it’s crucial to be at a mental and emotional point where you almost don’t care if you fail. I’ve seen some success with my own workings but quickly ruined it because I became wayyyy to attached to the results/goal. Same rules apply if you hire someone, forget about it and almost don’t care about it, I.e. be at peace with the possibility of failure

6 Likes

That’s one thing I never could understand - people care so much about a person that they’re willing to do this type of work to get them back. If you’re doing this then you must be, for the most part, emotionally attached/involved. How can one turn off their emotions after doing such work and “forget about it” or not care if you fail at the work. If someone can turn off their emotions like that and the person does come back, more than likely they’re not going to be interested anymore if they can just cut off their feelings like that. I’ve always had a hard time understanding this part.

1 Like

It’s not a turning off of the emotion, it is a letting go of the desperation.

You still love the person, and want to be with them, but after the ritual you either have to know beyond all doubt that they are yours and are just waiting for the universe to catch up or release the attachment and be okay with not having them.

A good way to look at it, once the spell is done, is that the target is currently away on a business trip and you are simply waiting for them to come home. You expect them to return, even if you don’t know exactly when.

The problem a lot of people have with love spells is the waiting part. They are so desperate and impatient that they are focusing more on the lack of this person than on an expectation of them returning.

20 Likes

Nicely put. Thank you :+1:

2 Likes

well said

1 Like

How do I contact him? I can’t seem to PM him on here, does he have a website or social media?

You may not be able to PM yet. Just @C.Kendall here and when he has time, he’ll send you a message.

2 Likes

These are just some of the many successful reviews you can check out the Facebook page “The Infernal Obelisk” for the reviews of my clients that they did on video too.

Just for those that have asked for the reviews of the services have a good day :smiley:

4 Likes

Perhaps my post will appear impertinent, but what is this promotion of certain members over others, especially with paid services? Kinda makes the whole forum look like a marketing exercise to gather clients for a few select people, who rarely post on the forums anyway. When was the last time the forum founder made a post, for instance?

I’m not denying that any of the regulars here are skilled magicians with real power, it just seems to me, that those members who are not part of the inner sanctum aren’t getting the full picture of how this community works and how its operations are funded. A bit more transparency and honesty would be most welcome.

5 Likes