Penis offering to Marduk !?!?

What would you say is a good source for any occult material.

Honestly, i started with the old and classic texts and books. The goetia, the Simon necronomicon, and used old school chaos magic via Phil Hine, AO Spare, etc. Though that was nearly 20 years ago now lol. And donā€™t forget BALG itself, both here on the forum and the YouTube content of Koetting and affiliated magicians like Orlee Stewart and JD Temple, and many others.

2 Likes

Could be a metaphor: dog penis is sheathed and yet contains a bone, which is unusual, it also has a locking mechnism once mated with a lady dog.

So something concealed, that has more strength than others, and which commits fully to a course of action.

7 Likes

This was the starengest thing Iā€™ve heard.

Yes

If thieving is what you are going for, this is Valeforā€™s wheelhouse.

1 Like

Based on what Lady Eva said the first thing that came to mind it a sheathed dagger. Then just dedicate it to Marduk.

2 Likes

Ah yes. Can you explain what he is essentiall ?

Valefor/Valefar is a demon listed in the Goetia, He is the patron demon of thieves and is renowned at helping them get away with their deeds. He is a necromantic spirit who can also assist with the dead. His correspondences are Jupiter, fire, the colour green, the dandelion plant, sandalwood incense and the star sign of Taurus. His enn is Keyman vefa tasa Valefor-Source is Goetia Guide App

2 Likes

Ah yes very good.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. I just repeat that whenever I hear any talk of ā€œkarmaā€. Aleister is a great resource.

I donā€™t recommend hurting any animal. And Iā€™ve had things done ā€œontoā€ to me that I did not like and I retaliated via energy. I see nothing to be found in karma/three-fold law. And if it does exist, Iā€™ve successfully kept it at bay lol

4 Likes

Times like this I remember that the Judeos would sacrifice a goat to their god, but free another goat to Azazel.

I think if Azazel demands no sacrifice, then it isnā€™t neccessary for anyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not really related to OP, but how could someone tell whether a spirit is a trickster or not?

I donā€™t believe in karma and why the fuck are you assuming I would do that.

2 Likes

I banned that member for rudeness upon joining, and completely ignoring a formal warning not to moralise, and threaten karma, so she will not be replying (and if she joins to do so, Iā€™ll just ban her again).

4 Likes

Quite amusing of a request, why is it so odd that a spirit would ask for such a thing. Perhaps clarity is needed, to what form and fashion is it to be offered?

1 Like

You were given a riddle.

The Mother of all Living would never want you to harm an animal. Nor kill one.

Often the demons speak in riddles. Much like the ancients.

Even the demons have to yield to Mother of all Livings anger. Seek wisdom before going further.

Sparrow has spoken.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Idk it was an impostor I just left it at that. Some of the Imposters that come around at this stage of my ascent are hard distinguish to the real gods contact.