Pen and paper magick

Good day guys. I want to learn more kind magick using only pen and paper, is there anyone knows aside from chaos magick what else magick that can be done using only paper and ballpen? Thanks for those who will comment :heart:

2 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks brother on this i will gonna check this out now…

1 Like

What blog brother?

Click on the highlighted blue word in his post. It’s a direct link.

2 Likes

Ah yea i already click it. And its for ritual for hire.

1 Like

You can do Magick by the internet. I launched my greatest work that way back in 2006.

Al.

4 Likes

What would it be bro?

You can atleast see posts there for Christ sake. I expect you to go read what’s on the blog that has what you request here.

People can be funny at times.

1 Like

Oh im sorry for that. Let me look at it again

You can check some here on BALG, titled Liber Scientia.

1 Like

Sigils

1 Like
3 Likes

You can write to beings you work with kinda like letters and burn them. You can also do this by putting it under your pillow, either write the sigil on top of the piece of folded paper or a symbol of sorts that you feel connects you and that person in question.

Sigils are grate. You can focus your intent what meditating on the sigil of the being as well as use it to evoke the being.

Channel writing or drawing.

There is others I’m sure that others can think of but I can’t. Kinda hard giving its 11:24 at night and I been up since 8am. :joy:

3 Likes

I haven’t finished this book yet/ cuz I’m lazy and such but idk why you couldn’t use it for pen and paper only.

1 Like

Thanks for your comments guys… i will check this all one by one thankyou :heart: