An Idea, The "Sex Book" Experiment

I’m currently playing around with an idea similar to the Nitika Cashbook of Damon Brand’s “Magical Cashbook”.

I’ve taken the seven most common spirits from the Goetia that deal with sexual attraction, lust, love, and sexual pleasure:

• Beleth
  • Gaap
  • Gremory
  • Sallos
  • Sitri
  • Zepar
  • Vual

Using the “72 Demons of Magick” as a guide, I made a “Unified Sigil” combining all the sigils of the above spirits. Something reminiscent of the US Military branches graphic below.

You get the “general” idea. No pun intended!

So, I followed the instructions for making the Nitika Cashbook. And I used the “Unified Sigil” in place of the Nitika sigil. The Moon sigil used in the back is the same:
moonsigil

Inside the book, I put the individual sigils of the above spirits on the first couple of pages. These can easily be found online.

On the next page, I wrote a simple sentence in the present tense:

“I will meet an attractive, sexy woman that will fulfill my sexual desires.”

This can also be written in the script suggested in “72 Demons of Magick” or some other occult script like Theban or Passing the River. Maybe it can also be translated into Latin, Hebrew, Egyptian or Enochian. Whatever floats your boats, people!

To activate or empower the book, I passed it through incense while dedicating it to the above spirits. I even used the energy from R&B slow jams/love songs like the one below:

The idea is to the book as a type of “vision board” where I put phrases, photos, drawings, etc. related to the goal written in that sentence above. I do it until the desired result manifests. It will take time.

“No lust for result.” It means don’t be impatient. Let it go. Go on with your life.

I will post here updates on the “Sexbook” any results if any.

You can try this thing out for yourself and see if this works out for you.

13 Likes

This is similar to an experiment I proposed in a previous thread:

4 Likes

Throw in Asmodai

1 Like

These posts are also related:

1 Like

Since “God” or “Yahweh” is not meant to be a judgmental being, you could technically also use the already powerful God-consciousness, the same way the Cashbook uses it.

You may prefer this to some of these demonic spirits, because Yahweh is already extremely powerful, considering that millions of people all around the world worship “him”.

Just a thought tho

1 Like

One of the entries in the “Sex Book”:

“Great Duke Sallos, I have summoned you here before me to bring me a young and beautiful woman to fulfill my sexual desire. As it is within your power, and as it is my will, I command that such a physically beautiful, mentally fit, and emotionally serene woman be drawn to me for the purpose of my sexual fulfillment.”

This is actually from the first chapter of @E.A Koetting’s Evoking Eternity book.

Its a guy Daniel DAwfield who has a full goetia of sex straight up.a grorio of sex lust and passion.

Another one:

“Dear Universe, I Frater Cyberseeker, ask that you bring to me an attractive, sexy woman to fulfill all my sexual desires. I give thanks for the fulfillment of this request and command that this is done without harm. So it is done.”

This is basically a petition letter.

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

I have looked for this book but I cannot find it, even on Amazon. Can you send me a link?

Is this book similar to the “[Goetia Girls]”(Amazon.com) by Faustus Crow?

bumpy

My bad it’s Arthur DAwfield lust magick rituals.amazon, also did you try Lucifer faustus seduction book,? Basically Arthur put all sex magick seduction etc not long pages,or talk he go to the point.goid book for any magician

Another entry (Conjuration for Love, Libellus Magicus):

“I conjure you, O Spirits, to bring to me out of the Spiritual Abyss the love and passion of a partner, without thunder and without fear, and place it within my life. This I command that this is done without harm. Let it be done.”

Another (Invocation for Self-Indulgence (VENUS), The Grimoire of Turiel):

Come on the wings of the wind, ye happy Genii who presides over the workings of the heart. Come; hear favorably the Invocation that I make this day, destined to the wonder of love. Be ready to lend me your assistance to succeed in what I have undertaken in the hope that you will be favorable to me.

Enchantment to Obtain Favor and Love:

“O, who has made all things, grant that this Enchantment may obtain for me favor and love. SATOR, AREPO, TENET, OPERA, ROTAS, IAH, IAH, IAH, ENAM, IAH, IAH, KETHER, CHOKMAH, BINAH, GEDULAH, GEBURAH, TIPHERETH, NETZACH, HOD, YESOD, MALKUTH, be you all present in my aid and for whatsoever I shall desire to obtain.”

Another (Love Spell of the Crescent Moon, Grimorium Verum):

“I salute thee and conjure thee, O beautiful Moon, O most beautiful Star,
O brilliant light which I have in my hand. By the light which I have in my hand. By the air that I breathe within me, by the earth that I am touching I conjure thee. By the names of the spirit princes living in you. By the ineffable name which created everything!

I conjure you again, so that you may send down power to oppress, torture, and harass the body and soul and the five senses of (girl’s name), she whose name is written here, so that she may come unto me. Let her then be tortured, made to suffer. Go, then, at once! I conjure you to obey my will, and I, (your name), promise to satisfy you.”

2 Likes

Just so I understand what you’re conveying, this is something you can use with any of the 72, correct? Not just the 7 you listed.

1 Like

If any of the others relate to sex, lust, and love, yes.

Now, if you’re talking about the general idea of a “wishbook” then you can use any entities you wish. For any goal other than sex, that is.

Interesting idea:

One can also make a servitor and bind it to the book. I think someone did something like this with a servitor named “Solezar”.

Dammit!

Somebody already had a similar idea that I had:

1 Like

I have not had any success with this project so far. So, I’ve abandoned it.

Everyone is free to use this concept for whatever they wish. (Other than sex)

Thanks

1 Like