Pathworking with the Fay

Hello,this is Arcane,sharing another story about another pathworking.And this is another very unconventional path to follow.In fact,I don’t know that many people here who do practice fay magick,at all.

I know Lady Eva interacted with the fay once when she was a kid,and I know Ravenascent was history with it.She was planning to write an article on them for her blog at some point(under my request),and right now I am going to share what she told me about the fay a long time ago,if she doesn’t mind.If she does I’ll edit it out:

I experimented with Fae magick because I wanted to learn about as many forms of magick as I could. Most of what I’ve read was earth and nature based spells since Faeries have a vast love for all earth creatures. There was an excerpt I read that said, you could commune with faeries just like demons. Go outside and sit in a garden, flower bed, the woods, and bring some junk food as an offering (Fae LOVE sugar) and evoke them the same way you would with Lucifer, Astaroth, Baal, etc. Black mirrors are not necessary as Fae exist on a different plane than demons, a crystal ball works better. I haven’t read enough books to learn Faerie names but the meditation I mentioned, you can ask to speak to the most nearby Fae that is capable of handling your needs. The Fae are able to grant us desires too but they can be sneaky.

There really is such a thing as trickster Faeries ghat will take your offerings and not do a thing for you in return but they are easy to spot. They wiggle and move a lot like a child with ADHD, they joke and laugh a lot too, never taking anything seriously. Avoid those Fae. There are different types of Fae, water, air, fire, earth, animal, dark etc. The dark Fae are better with black magick and baneful requests as the other Fae will not go near black magick. But Fae can be a bit greedy or needy. They always require an offering in exchange for help. Either something sweet and sugary, especially a small bowl of sugar and milk. Non-edible offerings, they like glittery, sparkly, shiny, and colorful things. Oddly enough, you could take 3 or 4 pieces of multi colored ribbon and tie them together like a dangly cat toy, and attach some beads or jewels to it. Small crystals and gems, or even a handful of glitter. ‘’

I used this as a guideline,although,I dug a lot deeper into my research.But here’s some backstory.

I’ve always loved the fay,I’ve always felt them,and called out to them.They’re probably some of the first spirits I’ve ever interacted with.I live in a very amazing place.The wildlife,the nature,is outstanding.

But,despite the insane amount of fay-related mythology,there seems to be no practical guide out there on working with these splendid creatures.I did however find some mostly useful stuff on Luna’s Grimoire,one of my favorite white magick websites:

[url=http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/]http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/[/url]

Even though it presents itself as being super-eclectic and stuff.

To contact the fay,I walked outside,and closed my eyes.I began to fall into a deep TGS,and pushed myself to the Crossroads.I opened my eyes,and saw the natural world in it’s full beauty and such.

I then,called out to any fay present there,and I couldn’t feel anything.I closed my eyes,and structured a gateway for the fay to pass through.I basically just visualized a set of circles spinning and opening like a portal,and animated it with my breath.

I then began to sing this song(which I also got from Luna):

‘‘Come all ye faeries, come to me
Make yourself known so I can see,
Gifts I’ll bring and respect I’ll show,
Fly all around me to and fro.
Help me with my magickal quest,
Make it strong then you can rest,
Elemental gifts are my desire,
Water, Air, Earth and Fire.
Swift is the magick, make it so,
Send high above and down below.
Do not dawdle, do not tarry,
Your job is my magick rite to carry.
Come all ye faeries, by dark and by light,
Illuminate the magick, have it take flight.
Weave the intent of my magickal spell,
Talk to the Gods and make it work well.
Come all ye faeries, come to me,
This is my will, so mote it be.’’

I used this same song on some other occasion to improve my magical working,but in it the fay were more of a catalyst rather than a direct participant.I contacted one of them,who presented himself under the name of Zarkos and claimed he was a Fay of the Earth.

I am going to give Zarkos an offering,with hopes that he’ll help me in some financial situation.I met some fay,and I hope to work with them more.

Now,my question is,what do I do next?

I really am going to start contacting fay,and meeting different kinds,but what is going to happen?I’ll ask them for services and knowledge,and the spirits will teach me then the ir knowledge…right?

Well…yeah…

I’m also going to try soul travelling to where they live and stuff,but I feel somewhat limited because there’s not a whole lot of content on the fay.

So can someone who’s worked with these entities more tell me their experiences with them?

On this thread I am also gonna share mine,of course.

7 Likes

That was a very interesting read. Thanks for posting. How about a physical description? I feel I may have some misconceptions about their appearance?

Thank you Arcane. And glad you found my message to you interesting. I just LOVE Faeries, adore them and their quirky personalities. They are so tricky and hard to analyze at times because some of them really make you work to get an answer out of them. This is their way of testing you to see how patient you are as many believe patience is a virtue. But if you meet one of these difficult faeries, just answer their questions or do as they ask, and they will help you.

Unless you meet a trickster type Faerie, the others are good for their word to you. Just like lesser known demons and spirits that have a low rank and are not worked with very often that will try to trick you, some Fae can be the same way too. Like I said in my other article that Arcane posted, they are a bit greedy and materialistic, but this is not because they are selfish. They are not selfish, if they were they would not help you at all. But have you ever seen the newer CGI Tinkerbell movies? You know how all the faeries (especially Tink, since she’s a tinkerer) like to collect junk? Because it’s in their nature, they really are tinkerers, explorers, and collectors.

So don’t be shocked if a Faerie asks you to retrieve a mushroom, or a particular leaf or trinket for her before she will help you. The Tinkerbell movies actually got a handful of Faerie facts correct. Seriously, even though it’s for kids, watch those movies, you will love them if you love Fae stuff. I’m an adult in my 20’s and I watch them. I don’t give a shit. I would also suggest if you meet the lighter happier faeries that are surrounded by white auras, don’t wear any shiny things around them. It’s not uncommon for them to demand your necklace or watch in exchange for their help.

But when they do help, faeries are highly under estimated and disregarded a lot as well LOL “fairy” tale crap. But they are real and their magick is incredibly fast, just as potent as any demons. I have never met any dark faeries that will curse people for you but they will help you with things like beauty spells, power increases, popularity, that sort of thing. The darker faieres don’t do this as much they prefer trees and plain dark colored plants, but the lighter faeries love to teach you about gardening and nature and they love bright colored flowers, especially Calla Lilies and Tulips.

A lot of fae won’t tell you their names until they get to know you and trust you, but I got one to tell me her name finally. She is said it was Esmereh. Pronounced like Ez-meer-ah. The “Ez” is said like the word eggs, the way you would say the “e” in the word eggs, pronounce the “e” the same way but ad the “z” to it. You would say “meer” like the word mirror but remove the “ir” on the end of mirror. And the “ah” is said like when your annoyed or disgusted by something and you say “ugh”.

And a WARNING: Do not attempt to interact with Faeries if you dislike nature or animals. DO NOT litter around them, DO NOT carve any symbols into the trees that lie within the forests, gardens, or woods they dwell within. They are very nature based and they see tree carving as harming the tree as they view everything as alive. They believe trees have spirits just as we do. So just don’t do any disrespectful to nature or animals in general or you will offend them.

Some of them (what I call light faeries) are very emotional and their feelings can get hurt easily because they genuinely care about all living creatures and are somewhat empathetic, so be gentle with them, talk in a softer tone do not use a loud or authoritative tone with them. But these types of faeries are very kind and generous once you get to know them.

The dark faeries will make you work for what you want from them, but they will come thru for you if you do as they ask, and their magick can be very potent. But just like the lighter fae, do not speak to them in an authoritative or loud tone as they get angry easily. These types of faeries remain emotionally UN-attached to humans so try to approach them with a neutral mood and in an emotionally void state of mind. Some see emotions as weakness.

But I could go on forever. I have been studying the Fae since I was 5 years old and working with them since I was 14. So I’ll stop right there and if you have any other questions just ask. Faeries are one of my favorite magickal subjects!!! And I learned all of this by communicating with them, these are things different Fae have told me.

Just remember, that as with demons, gods, goddesses etc. we all experience and interact with them differently. So my post is just a general guideline based on what I have learned and my own personal experiences, but yours may be different so just keep an open mind. Some Fae that are usually difficult to work with may decide the first time they meet you that they like your personality and they may open up to you much sooner than they do with certain other magicians.

And yes, there are male faeries.

11 Likes

I forgot to mention, Pixies are the real tricksters you want to avoid. They are childish and prefer fun and jokes over everything really. Yes, pixies exist too.

2 Likes

I apologize, I must have skipped right over your post because it’s so tiny compared to the books me and Arcane and Lady Eva wrote LOL. easy to get lost in there.

They all look like humans.

Pixies are about 4" tall on average but their wings are more like butterfly or moth wings. They can be both male and female. Pointy ears usually. They usually only have white and light tan skin tones. They can range in body size from skinny to fat and they can take on elf-like or gnome-like appearances.

Faeries are about 5"-6" tall on average, their wings are much larger than pixies and look like Faerie wings, clear and shiny, no fancy colors like the pixies butterfly wings. They are almost always female. It is very rare to see a male Faerie. They are usually much more slender in body size than pixies. They usually have normal human shaped ears. They can have either white or black skin tones. So far, I have never met a Faerie with pink or blue or purple skin so I have no clue if they exist or not. They usually look just like tiny humans with wings, they don’t have elf or gnome like appearance qualities.

Actually, Faeries are one of the only creatures who names, purposes and appearances have not been changed and perverted by christianity through out history. Odd, I guess everyone loves a beautiful little sweet Faerie.

Sorry for rambling, but Faeries are my specialty department along with gemstone magick. I can talk about those subjects all day.

4 Likes

Thanks. I guess I didn’t have any misconceptions, lol.

1 Like

I have a theory and it may be odd or eccentric but somewhere out there on another plane, it could be very possible that other creatures like dragons and unicorns do exist. I mean the idea of those creatures as mythological creatures had to come from somewhere right? And dragons have been a part of folklore history for centuries. And several hundred years ago, they didn’t have access to the tv and books like we do now to give them ideas and most average humans are not smart enough to create a creature from their imaginations alone.

I mean today we have access to so much information so many horror and sci fi movies that it should be easy to create a new creature horror movie yet everyone makes movies with the same damn creatures. Vampires, werewolves, zombie, and so on. If people can’t even be more creative than that in this modern day than to keep stealing the same creatures from other movies, I find it hard to believe that someone with no access to books, maybe some stone tablets, but back when mythological books were not something you did because people thought it promoted nonsense and evil like witchcraft, no internet, no tv.

If we can’t even come up with something new and exciting, they couldn’t have possibly either unless they were an in the closet magician getting ideas from spirits but this was back in the days when stuff like this was taboo subjects you did not speak of because they though it promoted magickal things which they feared and loathed. But somehow they still got the ideas of dragons and such so I’m thinking maybe they were real at some point? Maybe some of these creatures slipped thru the veil at some point when a magician messed up an astral travel badly and brought them back with them, or maybe a magician did it on purpose hoping the dragon would destroy all the magick haters?

So these ideas had to come from something. And it’s even possible that dragons were just a type of dinosaur species that became extinct when the dinosaurs did so they did exist here, but just many thousands of years ago. I mean, people have corrupted history text books and hidden knowledge for years so I would not put it past someone to try and hide the fact that they could have been real creatures by saying it’s a fairy tale. Eventually people are going to die and there will wbe hole new generations born after they existed so those new generations would believe whatever they’re told because they weren’t born yet when the truth was still out there.

Just a theory, kind of dumb, but interesting to think about.

3 Likes

I apologize, I must have skipped right over your post because it’s so tiny compared to the books me and Arcane and Lady Eva wrote LOL. easy to get lost in there.

They all look like humans.

Pixies are about 4" tall on average but their wings are more like butterfly or moth wings. They can be both male and female. Pointy ears usually. They usually only have white and light tan skin tones. They can range in body size from skinny to fat and they can take on elf-like or gnome-like appearances.

Faeries are about 5"-6" tall on average, their wings are much larger than pixies and look like Faerie wings, clear and shiny, no fancy colors like the pixies butterfly wings. They are almost always female. It is very rare to see a male Faerie. They are usually much more slender in body size than pixies. They usually have normal human shaped ears. They can have either white or black skin tones. So far, I have never met a Faerie with pink or blue or purple skin so I have no clue if they exist or not. They usually look just like tiny humans with wings, they don’t have elf or gnome like appearance qualities.

Actually, Faeries are one of the only creatures who names, purposes and appearances have not been changed and perverted by christianity through out history. Odd, I guess everyone loves a beautiful little sweet Faerie.

Sorry for rambling, but Faeries are my specialty department along with gemstone magick. I can talk about those subjects all day.[/quote]

You’re completely allowed to talk about Fay for days.I have no qualms with it.In the normal world it’s called ‘‘rambling’’.In the magical world,it’s called ‘‘preparatory immersion’’ and ‘‘subjective synthesis’’.

Anyways,the fairy I met yesterday,was in fact male.He was about 15 centimeters in length,with pale white wings,and a slightly tanned appearance.His attire was one that seemed made of soil.

And he freely gave me his name,without needing much prior conversation.I’ve had no issues with my workings with fay,although all I’ve done so far is talk to them,and ask for good luck through this one good luck spell that I know.I’ll post it in my next post.

Those are where we differ in experiences.Everything else,we agree on.I am going to watch Tinker Bell(I haven’t yet,but I was planning to),however,I have seen one older film with Tinker Bell(the one where she teaches the girl and her skeptic father how to fly).

Really,I entered this all with the mindset that I’d meet Robin ‘‘Puck’’ Goodfellow,or something.I probably do have questions,and I am going to ask them,but I’ll still have to type them up so I’ll put them forth on some other occasion.

I am also intent on contacting another fay creature,one that’s especially tied to my Slavic heritage:the Domovoy.A domovoy is basically a powerful fay guardian of the home,and as a home owner,I’ll contact him.I believe that Granny could help me with this(Baba Yaga doesn’t mind me referring to her as Grandmother,Granny,Ol’Bony Legs,etc. because such humorous pejoratives tend to add a special spin to her mildly ravenous nature).

So…yeah…that’s a work in progress.

2 Likes

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:7, topic:5978”]I have a theory and it may be odd or eccentric but somewhere out there on another plane, it could be very possible that other creatures like dragons and unicorns do exist. I mean the idea of those creatures as mythological creatures had to come from somewhere right? And dragons have been a part of folklore history for centuries. And several hundred years ago, they didn’t have access to the tv and books like we do now to give them ideas and most average humans are not smart enough to create a creature from their imaginations alone.

I mean today we have access to so much information so many horror and sci fi movies that it should be easy to create a new creature horror movie yet everyone makes movies with the same damn creatures. Vampires, werewolves, zombie, and so on. If people can’t even be more creative than that in this modern day than to keep stealing the same creatures from other movies, I find it hard to believe that someone with no access to books, maybe some stone tablets, but back when mythological books were not something you did because people thought it promoted nonsense and evil like witchcraft, no internet, no tv.

If we can’t even come up with something new and exciting, they couldn’t have possibly either unless they were an in the closet magician getting ideas from spirits but this was back in the days when stuff like this was taboo subjects you did not speak of because they though it promoted magickal things which they feared and loathed. But somehow they still got the ideas of dragons and such so I’m thinking maybe they were real at some point? Maybe some of these creatures slipped thru the veil at some point when a magician messed up an astral travel badly and brought them back with them, or maybe a magician did it on purpose hoping the dragon would destroy all the magick haters?

So these ideas had to come from something. And it’s even possible that dragons were just a type of dinosaur species that became extinct when the dinosaurs did so they did exist here, but just many thousands of years ago. I mean, people have corrupted history text books and hidden knowledge for years so I would not put it past someone to try and hide the fact that they could have been real creatures by saying it’s a fairy tale. Eventually people are going to die and there will wbe hole new generations born after they existed so those new generations would believe whatever they’re told because they weren’t born yet when the truth was still out there.

Just a theory, kind of dumb, but interesting to think about.[/quote]

It depends.

There’s probably tons of dragon and unicorn egregores who came about from people believing in them.

And it’s noteworthy,many demons assume a serpentine and draconic form.The dragon may be derived from the serpent,seen as either a great teacher,or a malicious tempter.So the sheer symbolism of the snake makes dragons a possibility.

There is such a thing as draconian magic,I believe Asenath Mason’s lodge does that.And of course,if you followed the link to Luna’s Grimoire,you could see that there is a lot of dragon-themed magic out there,from a RHP perspective as well.

Not to mention there’s always the possibility of dragons deriving from lore on salamanders.

[url=http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/where-dragons-come-from/]http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/where-dragons-come-from/[/url]

[url=http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/traditional-dragon-tradition-circle-casting/]http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/traditional-dragon-tradition-circle-casting/[/url]

[url=http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/dracomancy/]http://www.lunasgrimoire.com/dracomancy/[/url]

And they seem like very powerful spirits.Unicorns?I’m intrigued,but I have no idea about them.

1 Like

And you know, I was thinking earlier, but I imagine there are other types of Fae which I have not studied from different cultures with possibly different appearances than those I have studied and different magickal traits as well. This is one these areas of study that is very broad, so see what you can find out there and you may find some things I have not discovered myself.

As for dragon magick, I have a book on it but have not yet read it. I have had it for a while now, just haven’t gotten around to it but that’s something I have not studied into yet so when I got the book I wasn’t even sure if this was a real type of magick that was widely practiced or just something one of those weird authors invented. But since you mentioned it, I think I will go ahead and start reading it soon.

And yes, some people have a natural connection with the Fae, forming an instant bond with no problems. I didn’t have any problems connecting with them either but some of my research and talks with them lead to me to discover that with some people they tend to be overly cautious at first, maybe because those people approached them too harshly or didn’t know how to treat them because they delve into Fae magick with stereotypical views of them or something?

And also, it’s possible to create your own entity from scratch with your imagination, or create one that is real but it is a reflection of yourself, so it may be possible to conjure up your own unicorn or dragon too. I think the book I have mentions ways to conjure up your own energy type dragon to use as a familiar.

2 Likes

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:10, topic:5978”]And you know, I was thinking earlier, but I imagine there are other types of Fae which I have not studied from different cultures with possibly different appearances than those I have studied and different magickal traits as well. This is one these areas of study that is very broad, so see what you can find out there and you may find some things I have not discovered myself.

As for dragon magick, I have a book on it but have not yet read it. I have had it for a while now, just haven’t gotten around to it but that’s something I have not studied into yet so when I got the book I wasn’t even sure if this was a real type of magick that was widely practiced or just something one of those weird authors invented. But since you mentioned it, I think I will go ahead and start reading it soon.

And yes, some people have a natural connection with the Fae, forming an instant bond with no problems. I didn’t have any problems connecting with them either but some of my research and talks with them lead to me to discover that with some people they tend to be overly cautious at first, maybe because those people approached them too harshly or didn’t know how to treat them because they delve into Fae magick with stereotypical views of them or something?

And also, it’s possible to create your own entity from scratch with your imagination, or create one that is real but it is a reflection of yourself, so it may be possible to conjure up your own unicorn or dragon too. I think the book I have mentions ways to conjure up your own energy type dragon to use as a familiar.[/quote]

Ye know,someone on this forum recently told me that my special friendships with demons may be because I’m naturally attuned to them.And for some reason,I have harder time doubting that,because few demons have approached me the same way Djehuty,and Hekate have.

So I do think I have a very special connection to the fay.I’m not saying this as a speculation,this is something I know.If they were the ones contacting me,rather than the other way around.

And of course there are kinds of fay from various cultures.I’ve already mentioned the Domovoy:Domovoy - Wikipedia

And I plan on taking the Islamic religion I was raised in,the Turkish blood that I have,and the Oriental ambiance of the whole country I live in,and use those connections,along with my connections with the fay,to contact the Peris:

Exploring the magics of your ancestors(your past),and mixing it with the magics of your obsessions(your future) is key in being a living god(now!).So,I think that those are all paths worth exploring.

The fay like me,so I am going to expand this connection,try to work with them more.See,I tend to have this problem,in that I am skeptical about using magic that I’m new to.Ye know,I’ve had spells work several times,and I’m usually in need of a result rather than wanting a result.

So,I’m scared of using stuff I don’t know will work,in case it fails,rather than stuff I know will work.

However,I am slowly conquering those fears,and all of these magics that I’ve been exploring during the Summer,I’ll be taking back with me when school starts and I start NEEDING it to work,rather than WANTING it to work.And the fay are no exception.

I’ve already got great results from these guys,and hopefully,they’ll be a key element in my arsenal,rather than just a shiny play toy.I genuinely care for the fay.And I think that they love working with me.

I’ve just had an amazing experience with them.I stood before a tree,meditated,and called out to them,giving them sugary offerings.I asked them for strength,since I needed to jog(with a friend),after having spent a lot of time outside(and gotten very tired).

I asked them for a feeling of happiness,my exact words were ‘‘to see through their eyes the world’’,and ‘‘to move as mellifluously as they do on their wings’’.I also asked for their protection and presence,and blessings.Things that I could also place on other people.

They were thrilled when I gave them the food and they soared around me,and flooded me with their energy(which could easily be fairy dust) and the results were astounding.

For starters,they worked instantly.The world was immediately better.So much better!I could run,and jump around like an excited little kid and I felt like an excited little kid.

I could also move with great grace,I could feel their love and protection and I could relay it to others.And I loved feeling childish and innocent,and happy,and in every way filled with their essence.

They didn’t take the blessings away,they’d become a part of me.This feels like some sort of brief initiation rite,which I am loving.I came back home tonight,and before going into my house I stopped by the same tree where I had put forth my offering,and gave them another,this time,juice(very sugary juice),not only as gratitude,but with hopes that they’d stay.

Those fay,the ones in my garden,said that they would introduce me with some of their friends that I’d find rather useful.I saw three small girls,with black hair and pale skin.

Their hair,tied in a bun.Their outfits mostly black with hints of scarlet and mauve.Their wings,like the others,were nothing overly fanciful,but simple,elegant,and nocturnal.

Here’s the oddest part,their facial features were rather Scandinavian.I could only compare it to a girl I had a crush on a while back,and she was from Finland.

All three of them gave me a bow,and offered their services to me.I asked them what kinds of things they liked as payment and offering.

They answered black licorice.I told them I didn’t like licorice(I don’t),and we agreed on chocolate.I discovered what these dark fay could do with me,and I know I am going to call on them as soon as I need fairy assistance.

For starters,they insist that I call on them and do my rituals,and that they would not only guide the magic,but literally act as catalysts,which from what I’ve seen so far means they’re going to make my magic work much faster.

Which I do love.They also offered to teach me their magic,and I talked to some of the other fay in my garden,those that didn’t seem to belong to any type in particular,and they told me on the nature of their magic.

Their magic is a powerful force,that invokes the powers of nature,and pulls it symbolically into this world,to affect change.While most kinds of magic,require imagination,and belief to work,theirs,in particular has a huge emphasis on it.

Many adults can’t learn fay magic.Those who still struggle to convince themselves that magic is real,aren’t gonna be able to even put two pieces together in fay magic.

And as for imagination,few people seem to be overly involved in the arts,which are meant to boost imagination.And so many people disregard it as pointless,and even if they enjoy it don’t seem to use it,as they’re still getting their minds numbed doing a job they don’t like.

So fay magick seems to be complex,but the complexity derives from obstacles I’ve conquered.There’s also an emphasis on ‘‘happy thought’’,so to speak,and trying to put a good spin on everything.No disappointment,no anger,no sadness simply repress those emotions.

EA Koetting has a method to turn pain into pleasure,and negativity into positivity,by accepting and embracing the negative circumstance,devouring it,and using it as a catalyst for ritual to remove it.

That won’t work in fay magic.Apparently,fear that it won’t work,needs to be eliminated with hope that it will work.And ultimately,that just makes me love them more.

I have two familiars from Azazel(given to me by his beastmaster Hass’cotor),who assume draconic forms.I don’t like to use egregores,for some reason.BUt they’re dragons.

I’d rather we keep the topic on fay magic,though.We’ll be working on dragons later on.Also,congrats on your 600th post!

You’re correct, many people don’t get invovled in Fae magick because they are too adult minded to do so. But sometimes, having a child like imagination is not always a bad thing. You and I both are considered too old to be believing in faeries but we do, and we seem to be some of the only few people on here that are having results with them.

And another thing, it’s possible you were shown a male faerie because I thought I remember you saying you are male? (sorry if I got that wrong but I have sworn you said that to me once) There are not many males that are willing to work with the fae, most of them consider that like giving up on your manhood, you know those guys that think you’re not a man unless you lift weights and drink beer and have a super hairy chest. I can’t stand that, but maybe he was happy to reveal himself to you because he finally got another opportunity to work with someone of his own gender.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:13, topic:5978”]You’re correct, many people don’t get invovled in Fae magick because they are too adult minded to do so. But sometimes, having a child like imagination is not always a bad thing. You and I both are considered too old to be believing in faeries but we do, and we seem to be some of the only few people on here that are having results with them.

And another thing, it’s possible you were shown a male faerie because I thought I remember you saying you are male? (sorry if I got that wrong but I have sworn you said that to me once) There are not many males that are willing to work with the fae, most of them consider that like giving up on your manhood, you know those guys that think you’re not a man unless you lift weights and drink beer and have a super hairy chest. I can’t stand that, but maybe he was happy to reveal himself to you because he finally got another opportunity to work with someone of his own gender.[/quote]

There’s also a shortage of books on the subject.

Isn’t it also ironic,hilarious,and kinda cute,that adults can wholeheartedly accept that demons are real,but fairy folk are just mumbo-jumbo? :wink:

People here also believe in angels,jinn,and the spirits of the dead.You and I are a bit too old to be believing in fay.But magic,without results and without operation is superstition.

I don’t superstitiously believe in fay,I believe in them magically.I’ve JUST had some of them make my day!A series of disappointments ruined my week,but my friends,and my fayrie friends,made my day.

Yes.I am male,in sex and gender,and completely straight in sexual orientation.So it’s certainly possible male fay reveal themselves to me because I’m one of the few guys who call on them.

However,it’s also noteworthy that female is the ‘‘default sex’’ in my evocations.As in,whenever I’m unsure of a spirit’s sex or gender,they will appear as female.

I’ve also learned to see fay pathworking as a much more unique kind of pathworking.

In it,I’ve noticed,you aren’t really going up,in ascent,you’re expanding your field.

What I mean by that is you’ll go through Kingdoms of Flame,and you’ll start with Martal,and get him to open all gates to you.You’ll travel through the first gateway and progress to it’s monarch.

And then the one after that,and then going up and up a hierarchy,gaining power and knowledge,visiting worlds,until you’ve compiled a bunch of content on it all.

But in fay magic,I’m not progressing up a hierarchy,instead I’m expanding to work with more and more of them,more and more different kinds.I have no doubt that they do have some sort of hierarchy,but I’ve also realized that the essence of working with these creatures is to work with as many different kinds of fay,and learn as much as you can.

Now,I’m going to try to Soul Travel,later tonight(after my meditation) to where they live.I’ve also been inquiring on reproducing their magic.Besides that child-like mindset,that’s fairly easy for some to adopt,and that may be harder for others,there’s also other variations of it.

So,this mindset can be applied,to elemental magics,and other nature-based magics,that as you use them all,in a state of child-like ‘‘innocence’’(whatever the hell that means),even your non-fay magics,would adopt fay-like properties.As in,they’d work faster.

I have yet to try this,however,having the fay be there helping you perform black magick is crucial to having them apply their magic to yours.And when you learn more about theirs and get more comfortable in their mindset,there’s no reason why you can’t simply apply it all into your magic and increase it’s speed.

Also,they apparently have different things to teach in different seasons.There is such a thing as Spring Magic,Summer Magic,Winter Magic and Autumn Magic.All of which have different properties,and such aligned with them.

Interesting thing to explore.

1 Like

That makes sense and now I feel kind of stupid. I mean there are fae that are supposedly assigned to each season from what I have read, although I have yet to ask how that works if true. Do the spring fae stay hidden until next spring or do they migrate elsewhere, to other countries where it is currently spring? But if there are seasonal fae why not have season oriented magick too. I have never though about the possibility of there being season magick. Would that be like using the different weather elements for magick like snow, rain, ice, wind etc?

Because the weather elements are made up of the four elements in some way, and we use water, fire, air, and earth all the time for magick. Just as there is also sun and moon based magick.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:16, topic:5978”]That makes sense and now I feel kind of stupid. I mean there are fae that are supposedly assigned to each season from what I have read, although I have yet to ask how that works if true. Do the spring fae stay hidden until next spring or do they migrate elsewhere, to other countries where it is currently spring? But if there are seasonal fae why not have season oriented magick too. I have never though about the possibility of there being season magick. Would that be like using the different weather elements for magick like snow, rain, ice, wind etc?

Because the weather elements are made up of the four elements in some way, and we use water, fire, air, and earth all the time for magick. Just as there is also sun and moon based magick.[/quote]

I am.typing this from my phone so excuse the typos and briefness.

Truth be told I do not know. I read somewhere that each of the seasons has a different ''court" presiding over it. But this is information coming from.reading rather than experiences.

I asked the three dark fairies to tell me a bit on their magic and they attested to it’s strong variety and versatility and swiftness as well as the serenity it brings to the caster.

They presented to me the idea that the bulk of fairy magick in it’s raw form was the passage of the seasons and it’s variety. I tokd them that as a black magician I wished to start with Autumn. Despite being a Summer child I love Fall sooo much because of memory.

In fact,my pseudonym when writing and my twitter handle are bith the Autumn Prince. I do speculate however that like all things in magic one should look deeper into the meanibg of it to unravel it’s full power.

Autumn represents death and may tie into baneful magic. However it would also tie into binding magick and mind control. Ties to harvest may make Autumn magic good for bringing projects to an end and reaping the most out of them. As an example of what my meditating says.

1 Like

I love autumn too. My username for everywhere I went online used to be Midnight Autumn or if they allowed more characters in a username it would be Midnight Autumn Rain, and truthfully I still use those 2 usernames on other forums.

Also went by Autumn Fire Faerie when I was a teen.

No human beiung has EVER come back from Fairyland my mate …
If your going ‘with’ a fairy to their realm dont let that fairy door close behind you - your supposed jam a needle in the door frame so it wont close.

[quote=“bingohandjob, post:19, topic:5978”]No human beiung has EVER come back from Fairyland my mate …
If your going ‘with’ a fairy to their realm dont let that fairy door close behind you - your supposed jam a needle in the door frame so it wont close.[/quote]

Would you mind telling Arcane and Me where you got this information from? I’d like to look into it as I have never read anything about what you said. Thanks.