Pathworking the Angels of Omnipotence

Ah I see, thanks for explaining. I’m not very knowledgeable about Reiki, but I’ve heard of Reiki attunements. I’ve never practised it though.

1 Like

Which attunement was this?

This was from his level 1 Omnipotence attunement using Atuesuels abilities.

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with Reiki. Tempest uses it as an attunement with the spirit in question. He sells them through his Etsy store.

Im always curious about the experiences people have had with their attunements.
I have a number from Tempest. Some I have had stronger results working with than others.

Must say, his Enochian Healing attunement knocked my socks off when I received it. That was a seriously intense half hour or so.

I have all three of the omnipotence attunements, but although they are strong I have personally had limited results working with them. I do use them to bring through energy to feed my servitors on a regular basis though.
I really must resume experimenting with them for more targeted work again, see if I can generate some better results

I have had a similar experience with some of the attunements being stronger than others, the Omnipotence ones have always come on strong but what really increased their efficacy was when I made the conscious distinction that I was directly wielding the angels power and not communicating with them to get a result.

A very powerful effect I have discovered is to layer multiple auras of Lust, love, Calm and centre of attention all at once, this results in women quite literally staring at me with their mouths open :joy:. The demon attunements haven’t been quite as effective for me.

I bought the kindle version of the book and every angel’s sigil is missing it doesnt show why?

Tempest’s book is not supposed to have seals for the angels. It just has the system of glyphs and the pathworking.

1 Like

Is supposed to have the seal or not supposed to? Cuz I just re-checked the book and when i click on the “this angel’s” sigil page there is nothing, just the pronunciation of their name. Do you have the kindle version or the paper one?

It’s not supposed to.

2 Likes

Oh okay, thank you :pray:

@DarkestKnight is correct. I have the kindle version and the page where it says e.g. ‘Labusi sigils,’ it just has the pronunciation of the name below and the sigils/glyphs are in the pages following. It’s like that for each angel.

The “sigils” in the book are not the traditional seals that you would find in a grimoire, but were created by Tempest for specific purposes out of the channeled glyphs.

3 Likes

This has come up a few times if i remember correctly. I suspect the confusion arises because the book uses both terms, creating the assumption that two separated things are being referenceed

2 Likes

The way I understood it when I first read the book was that the use of the word “sigil” specifically referred to the symbols that are composed from the glyphs, similar to how the word in Chaos Magick refers to a symbol created from a statement of intent. The word glyph, however, referred to those symbols that made up the sigils.

This common confusion is one of the reasons why I prefer to use the traditional term “seal” to refer to the symbols that represent spirits.

3 Likes

I ended up spending some extra time with Tabatlu. Tomorrow I’ll move on to Bualu.

Not much else to add besides that. My evocation from a while ago has been helpful in getting one aspect of my life moving a lot more.

As I move forward to work with Uiazel, I’ll report the results of this pathworking. Overall it was a bit hit or miss, but it was relatively productive.

Elubatel:
I noticed some minor improvements in mental clarity and focus, but my overall situation currently remains around the same.

Ebuhuel:
The health issue was resolved, thankfully, and I would say I am a lot healthier overall than before.

Atuesuel:
No huge changes here either.

Tabatlu:
I’ve become more charming and social.

Bualu:
Bualu gave me renewed energy and discipline, and I’ve established a more constructive routine.

Tulatu:
I evoked Tulatu, which eventually led to an incessant emergence of certain negative feelings / beliefs from my subconscious / shadow. I’ve resolved much of this since then. I feel like this working may still be in motion, although it also seems to be carried on mostly by my own effort.

Labusi:

I’ve gotten some results from Labusi, but nothing significant.

Ublisi:
I’m skipping Ublisi, I’ve worked with them a lot in the past for this purpose and haven’t seen any really noticeable improvements. The further awakening of my senses depends on their wielder - me.

Takeaways

Looking back on what has happened so far, I would say the results of the pathworking were not amazing. I feel that it’s likely because of a lack of emotional / mental involvement.

Viewing it through the intention / loa paradigm, I’ve noticed that the invocations didn’t cause much change in my mental state. A lot of the time I was just going through the motions. My magick wasn’t very magical…

Were I spending the same time doing visualization or revision I would probably have more fun, and better results (in my experience).

Although I’m going to finish with Uiazel, I will abandon spirit work for some time after this.

1 Like

I finished this operation a while ago, and got pretty decent results from the last part with Uiazel, with some helpful realizations and new info found for my path.

2 posts were split to a new topic: About energy attunements