Pathworking the Angels of Omnipotence

I’ve enjoyed working with Jareth Tempest’s book on these entities, and feel like it would be extremely transformative to perform a pathworking operation with them. I think it’ll be a set of invocations, working with each of the AOO.

I’ll do 9 weeks, with 1 week for each to start with.

Before I can begin I’m going to visit all of them and channel a sigil, get their permission, see what they have to say.

11 Likes

Nice. So I take it you’ve had good results with them using the glyph method ?

3 Likes

Yes I have, especially Bualu, my life has changed significantly with their help, with him I got the dedication to practice daily.

Ublisi has been helpful in developing my psychic abilities too.

I find that the rituals take a while to build up, mainly because you are working with the energy/powers instead of personalities of the spirits ( my hypothesis).

I got the energy attunements up through level 2 and they work the same as the rituals, but you have more versatility with powers.

5 Likes

I’ve mostly done the pathworkings as the glyph method is based on emotional transmutation which I really struggle with. I haven’t had much in the way of results. I also have the attunements

2 Likes

I’m currently 5 days in. I am invoking in the order they appear in the book, so I’ve worked with Elubatel.

To start the operation I called upon all the AOO at once for an initiation. My body felt totally overloaded with energy.

4 Likes

I also have the attunements up to level 2, did you simply ask them to attune you to a level 3 type attunement with Uiazel? :+1:

So far this has been very helpful. I’m about halfway through with Atuesuel.

With Elubatel I’ve noticed that I’m more mentally balanced and reasonable.

After Ebuhuel I’ve gotten over a sort of troublesome health condition and made some very constructive changes.

Atuesuel has helped my overall peace of mind.

I also performed an evocation of one of the AOO to help me with a sincere desire. Since then I’ve experienced significant change in a certain aspect of life. I also managed to release some very large blockages / negative memories.

I also struggle with the emotional transmutation side. Especially if the result I want seems so far from the currentsituation that it’s hard to imagine. I much prefer pathworking and have received good results with it in L&THD. In this book though - I take it if you choose to use the pathworking method instead of the glyphs, after the authoring is done, you just speak your request to the angel? I just wonder why in some methods you need to use emotional transmutation, but in others not? Especially in the same book.

I just got the book yesterday and attempted a ritual with Atuesuel to enhance communication in a relationship. I attempted the glyph method first off, and sensed energy from the glyphs, but I struggled with the emotional transmutation bit, so not sure it was effective. I may repeat using the pathworking instead.

1 Like

Yep, thats the one

1 Like

Thanks. Have you had better results with this book using the pathworkings rather than the glyphs?

1 Like

I’ve had some results with pathworking and no results from glyphs

1 Like

Thanks. On average how long from doing the rituals, did you get results?

Update: ok, so only got this book yesterday, but it is already starting to work for me! I did the first ritual to enhance communication with Atuesuel on a target who had gone a bit quiet and distant. Today, he got in contact! Thanks Atuesuel!

Being into chaos magick, I decided to mix things up a bit. So I did the pathworking method, but also used the sigil and l blended parts of the two rituals together. I started by gazing at the sigil, feeling the need and saying the Angel’s name three times. Then I said out loud to the angel that I would go to it using the pathworking and tell it if my request. I first called Raziel with the pathworking given and asked him to help me in this working and to connect to Atuesuel. Then did the pathworking, and stated my request. Looked at the sigil again. Then said thank you to the angel and closed the ritual.

Seems to have worked really well! Even though I did not do the emotional transmutation part.

2 Likes

I don’t have the energy attunement at level 3 yet. What I did was call upon all the AOO at once for an initiation into them as a current, as a start to the pathworking.

Although I imagine that if one wanted an energy attunement it would be as simple as asking as you said.

1 Like

I find that the glyphs work with the energies of the spirits primarily, so it can take a while, especially for larger alchemical stuff, like Enhance Discipline, Love Yourself, etc.
with smaller stuff it won’t take long, results can come quickly, although it depends heavily on the situation. It could take hours or days.

1 Like

Do you think that more direct contact is made using pathworkings rather than sigils or glyphs? I’m not saying better contact, but is pathworkimg more direct? I’m just wondering what the differences are in terms of how you work with a spirit. Or is it that the sigils bring you the energy of the spirit, but in pathworking you actually visit the spirit astrally where they reside?

Yes that’s one way to put it. The pathworking gets you a face to face meeting and you can have a conversation. The glyph just taps into the energy and there’s no conversation. There could be, if you’ve already made a relationship I could see the entity showing up spontaneously when you use the glyph and then you can communicate telepathically, but generally the glyph is not for conversational work.

Personally I rarely use the glyphs and always use the pathworking. But that’s because my main interest in asking questions and gaining knowledge.

2 Likes

Jeez this worked well! I had the exact same situation with somebody that had become quiet and distant. I used the Square for Atuesuel and also the tendril technique from the attunement and she contacted me within a day to tell me in minute detail exactly what was going on with her.

2 Likes

What is the tendril technique? And the attunement?

Jareth Tempest sells attunements on Etsy that are in the same vein as Reiki attunements, this allows you to direct the energy of the angels directly. The tendril technique is simply visualizing two tendrils sprouting from your hands and passing the energy directly into your targets mind for the desired effect.

3 Likes