Parasitic attachment claims it "loves me" How to get rid of it?

Bear with me.

A little over a week or two ago, I had an odd experience during sleep paralysis. I wrote it down in my dream journal but I’m unable to find it. What I recall: A figure of a smallish woman? crawled over my back and gripped/ hugged me from behind. It/she had a snake-like voice and even hissed like a snake. I grabbed it’s wrists (very thin, very cold) to create some distance and asked who/ what it was and it only laughed at me. Then it hissed by my ear, it was almost like I could feel it’s snake tongue rattling against my neck. That was the end of it and I woke up shortly after. I should mention that the interaction felt strangely erotic, though I wasn’t in anyway aroused.

Just now, I decided to sleep-in because I’m sick and thought I might try to relax and see if I’m still capable of experiencing full-body astral vibrations. I’ve never fully astral projected but I have experienced the vibrations on-and-off for about 15 years now. It takes a long time as I go from a fully conscious state to my body falling asleep, and I get vibrations beginning from my chest (My Anahata chakra I think) that branch towards my shoulders and hips but stop there.

I then felt a pressure on my lower back. In the past when I’ve experienced these vibrations, I have often felt an uncomfortable sqeezing pressure there. Everytime I tried to concentrate on a meditative state and visualise (I was visualising a blue ball of light from my centre trying to spread across my body) the lower back pressure would become more intense and I got distracted. The pressure become so unbearable that I asked spirit what was causing it, because I don’t have any lower back issues in real life or while I normally sleep. I felt like it was some kind of blockage.

Instantly, after I asked I felt the pressure transform into a body of sorts with it’s legs and arms wrapped around me. The arms specifically were tightly wrapped around my shoulders. I knew then it was an attachment of sorts and asked what it was. It was silent for awhile and I told it to speak and that I would hear it, that I wasn’t afraid of hearing its voice. Bizarrely, it said “I love you” in a whispered voice and kissed my cheek. This time, the presence didn’t feel explicitly feminine but more sexless. I can’t remember exactly what I said after that but it was something to the effect of, “FUCK OFF” and then the vibrations ended. I then (unwillingly) entered into a state of arousal before finally waking up from my sleep paralysis.

Obviously, I didn’t connect the two dreams until now. It’s not required reading but I did make a post [here] about how I once came into contact with a parasitic entity of sorts many years ago. There was a blood exchange. Get mad at me later, I know it was stupid but I was a teenager and it wasn’t intentional. I mentioned in it that I had contacted a medium psychic about it. What I didn’t mention there was that the psychic specifically mentioned that it rests on my shoulders. And what I didn’t mention was that back in my teen days when I would contact spirits through the oujia board (I KNOW, TERRIBLE IDEA AND I DON’T TOUCH THEM ANYMORE), I also encounted a spirit that spelled “I love you” over and OVER again. Freaked me out and I ended it there but now I’m thinking back on that.

Since then I have been slowly learning about different magick tradtions/ systems. I’ve really just started from the basics but I’m most interested in Hermetic magick and standard Western esoterica and Wicca. I’ve been taking my time intentionally so have not done any spells including protection or banishment spells. All I do is practice some basic spiritual hygiene which mostly involves cleansing my space rather than myself. I’m a little worried that I’ve pissed this entity off, getting disgusted by it rather than tolerating it.

So, some questions:

  1. Is there a beginner friendly spell you would recommend to banish this attachment, or is there something I can do the next time something similar happens? Like a chant, or visualisation, or some kind of deity who would be willing to help me?
  2. What is the difference between a lesser entity/ parasite and a succubus/ incubus? I know the former can be manifested as a snake, but the slightly erotic undertones and the (very fake) “I love you”'s make me think of succubi. Apologies to those who enjoy working with succubi and find the comparison ridiculous, I just don’t know much about them yet. Are they also considered parasitic?

I want to avoid anything elaborate or hiring a medium to do the cleanse for me as I’d rather be conservative with my money. But I’ll consider anything that is recommended to me.

1 Like

Have you seen the Parasite Tutorials collection?

You have already tale the first step, which is to tell it that it’s not welcome. For some entities that is enough. I’m not clear, did it leave of do you think it’s refusing to go away?

If it’s still around, up the ante with maybe this one:

And if that doesn’t work continue to get more aggressive. It will leave or you will kill it, either way it doesn’t get a choice. Personalty I go for the kill straight away, because I already have wards up that something must have ignored and disrespected to be near me, so it’s had it’s chance… It’s up to you.

After you get id of it, set up wards so none come near, or are strongly discouraged form bothering you in the future. Unofficial Tutorials: Spiritual Hygiene & Defense Basics Collection

Parasitism is a behavior not a type of being. Plenty of humans act like parasites too, after all.

The difference is in the benefits - regular astral parasites can give nothing back at all and only take, a Succubus or Incubus trades companionship and sexual pleasure for it’s dinner. Many report that Succubi are intelligent and advance, and able to help wit the development of astral senses as well, which astral parasites cannot. You could say that the Succubus is then more of a symbiote than a parasite.

2 Likes

Once I messed up trying to summon a succubus. Actually before knowing what is succubus I was searching for topic like real spirits caught on camera something like that. Then I saw a hot-demon girl in google image. I clicked on it and for first time I got introduced to succubus topic that way. This happened 12 years ago. Then I searched more about succubus and found real website about summoning. Then I search summoning succubus topics and I found JOS website and went inside that and found easy method to summon but unfortunately that was incubus. Me out of haste I tried visualizing that female demon figure as exactly in Google image by using the tech mentioned in Jos website. Then I got one entity that time itself which I didnt really know it was an entity. That was some kind of astral paracite unfortunately. And back in time I never knew anything about astral paracites and all. In the begining it was silent. So I dismissed it and forgot about it.

Then after few weeks I tried letter method using blood and messed up everything. I was shit scared to do the ritual in darkness but somehow lust overtook my fear. In addition I was trying hard to poke needle to my finger to take a drop of blood and struggled in that and messed up and somehow I took a drop of blood and put it on the letter I wrote to lilith 2-3 pages full of fantasies without leaving even one fantasy and burnt it and I forgot to do the closing ritual also properly out of haste and fear and other issues like candle flame was imposing my shadow right over the curtain and from outside if somebody see my window they can easily see my shadow and candle flame light and all. Overall I messed up everything. ( good that you are taking time to research unlike me I didnt know even a basic banishing ritual and members in previous website warned me to learn banishing ritual and raise energy level and I did not listen to them because my emotions was at the peak after seeing the demon girl with bat wings and horns).

After 1 minute immediate to burning the letter I started hearing creaking sound there and here in my room and I asked “where are you succubus” I was immatured back in time.

My mistake 1) I shouldve first banished the entity that came first. That was astral paracite.

  1. without banishing that if you summon new then you wont get succubus instead only parasites. Thats what i got.

I went thru tough 1 year period because of astral paracites tickling my ribs and you cant sleep. Then 2 lengthy hands came from window and choking me. Then when i used to sleep the astral paracite would lick nerve in such a way it tickle. To counter this I mediated on lilith’s sigil and that used to silence those astral paracites. Then a Shiva devotee came home and he asked me what I did. Fear ( fear not of the darkness. Because Lilith had already removed my fear of darkness but fear of connection between lilith and wife of Shiva ) made me explain everything then he told me that’s a black magic. But I never knew it was black magic also. Then he taught me some rituals using lemon and all and gave me a excellent meditation. The sun meditation. Ritual he gave me was fantastic. I did everything. Everything all paracites unwanted demons all got cleared now my life is back to normal long back ( I’ve attempted summoning more dangerous goddesses when my life got to normal and got fucked up but I was armed with weapon with which I stopped the goddesses from killing me that’s some other goddess not demon that’s more powerful. She will kill or drive you insane and kill your whole family itself either one. Do not ask me who I’m not going do reveal her name because the rules of the rituals strongly warns the practitioner to keep her name confidential). Sun meditation gave immediate relief in 1st day. I did 3 times a day sun meditation and lemon ritual I had to do during Wednesday’s and fridays after sun set and drop the lemon in cross roads corner. Meanwhile I used to keep contact with lilith before this Shiva devotee came home. She is the main reason she removed my fear of darkness before this Shiva devotee itself came home. Lilith is not any demon she is a spark of goddesses of shakti. She helped me a lot. I used to mediate on her sigil to silent those paracitic entities tickling my ribs at night. I used to stare at her sigil and bring her sigil to my 3rd eye and make it remain still in my 3rd eye. Immediately all entities would wind up their activites and shit their mouths and then I used to sleep well. Lilith, she came to me. She is wonderful. She told me help on the way. See how a shiva devotee had seen me suffering in his mediation (this is why my conclusion lilith is not some demon, she is spark of goddesses kali or parvathy either one surely) There were times I even shouted at lilith but she bore my anger. ( I used to protest saying i asked you succubus instead u sent me paracites etc) She was patient. She just told me help is on the way. This is why she is a wonderful lady.

So coming to the point do the sun meditation it will clear out any kind of paracitic entities. I repeat any kind. Do it 3 times a day and in day one itself the paracitic entity will shut its mouth. Do it everyday, it will get vanquished forever. By 7th day itself it will leave you.

Simple. Go to your terrace during exactly sunrise hour and filter the sunray closing eyes to 99% ( 1% keep it open so that eye lashes and eye lids can filter the sun Ray. Do this safely) and visualize the beam of golden sun rays passing from your head chakra to 3rd eye chakra to throat chakra to heart chakra to naval to root chakras and then visualize inhaling all those sun rays through your entire body and when you exhale visualize dark black smoke leaving the body. While doing this Visualize your skin tone and entire body is slowly turning becoming as brilliant as sun with each exhale.

1 Like