Pact with Paimon

September 19th,Day 16,

My dad is trying to get me to get a haircut.I’m not doing it.I like my hair.But that’s not the real reason,I think.The real reason is that I know that I’m going through a teenage crisis.

As I realize the only thing constant in this world is change,I look at myself now and myself from years ago,and find myself appalled at the person I was.At that point ensues the complicated question:‘‘Who am I?’’ and ‘‘What part of me,is the permanent part of me?’’

I’ve known many adults who change their hair every month,because on some level,constant change reminds them of a time when they were younger,youth that they may bring back into their older age.In one teenage years,I can go through more change than I would in five years as an adult!

So,after working it out,internally,I have fully accepted the slow evolution of myself.I have fully accepted the belief that by the time I’m eighteen,I’m not going to be this person that I am today,but I’ve found so much comfort in the thought that I’d go through it slowly,and see it happen,that I’m not comfortable with drastic changes.

And other teenagers are so not either.Before high school,my friends from grade school spent 7 months wailing about the past,and how much they don’t want the changes,so my hypotheses is not invalid!

And that’s why I’m not cutting my hair.At least not yet.I simply don’t wanna change drastically,I don’t wanna put myself in a state of discomfort,just to please my father.I’ve placed a spell on him,and it’s gonna be OK.

I’ve been feeling better,as well as less so.I’ve been working closely with Lucifer recently.In fact,I’ve had his sigil with me all day.When I talked to Paimon,he said that that was a brilliant idea.That before I learn about Paimon as a master,I aught to learn about him as a vassal.

Before I get a precise set of sigils for every spirit in his legions,I will first learn where he is on my infernal hierarchy.They are nine demonic kings,and above them is Lucifer as an emperor,and Lucifuge as a vizier.

That’s been cleared up for me and I am working with Lucifer.Paimon also said that to bridge mastery of what he’s been teaching me,with knowledge of what he’s been teaching me,I should apply three things,Time,Confidence,and Practice.

I’ve got a test on Wednesday,and I’m gonna cast a mind control spell on myself.Will elaborate on that tomorrow,when I cast that spell.

3 Likes

Main reason you shouldn’t cut your hair is if you like it, if you like your hair just don’t cut it because your father wants to - don’t let others rule what you wear and how you look, unless it benefits you somehow. This is why i oppose things like school-suits, people don’t see it as important decision for young folk but it is - the appearance, its about self expression… And everyone should have to make some decisions of it when they can, so they learn to do it and don’t always have to rely on authority to tell how to look, what to wear, what kind of hair cut is okay…

2 Likes

September 23,Day 18,

My last entry was a day ago,I simply miscounted the whole thing because of our clause that I will not include weekends into our pact.Nevertheless,I regretfully inform you that indeed,I had neglected my duty to report on my progress here,and for that I most duly apologize to King Paimon and to you all.

I haven’t evoked Paimon yet today.In another tab,I have his sigil and will open it,as soon as I speak to you of my day.So,where am I to begin?

I am,at the same time,happy and less so.For starters,I had my first test in this year,in mathematics,earlier today.Yesterday,KIng Paimon and I planned a ritual,which I performed to place a mind control spell on myself.

It was meant to bind my own mind,to recognize patterns and connections easier and faster.Lucifer was there to keep time moving at a relatively slow pace.It was actually the Emperor Lucifer’s suggestion to do this,as I have been studying much from him.

Lucifer was also there to make sure I got some control over what was on the test.The results haven’t come out yet,but according to my teacher,she had put a more complex task in order to see who would solve it.A vast majority of the class didn’t solve it,a few got very close,and I alone finished it,correctly.

This makes me proud,and indicates a successful ritual working,despite the fact that full results haven’t come in yet.

Life has been fun,and the success hasn’t stopped growing.In fact,it had all been circumstance after circumstance aligning successfully,and what was best is that I was taking control of my life.

There was a time when I had a degree of stage fright.My own attention-seeking compulsions made attention a very necessary thing but actively getting it through presentations was difficult.I was also much less liked in grade school,than I am in high school(I wasn’t hated,I was universally respected,but I wasn’t as high as I am now,not even close),so I was limited by the people.

However,as has been proven to me yesterday,I am fearless,confident,happy,powerful in almost every way,with an aura that simply dominates everything.Not with fear,but with appreciation and charisma,which is EXACTLY what I was aiming for.

Finally,the girl.I had briefly mentioned to Lady Eva,that I was stuck in a love triangle,but I hadn’t disclosed too much precisely because I thought it was an insignificant thing I could keep to myself.Now that it has interfered with my magic,though,it is very clear to me that I need to address it.

In the second week of school,a Turkish girl came to our class,and she is very kind,and friendly,and blah blah blah,you’ve probably heard this kind of thing a million times,I promise if I ever write a book I’ll expand ‘‘blah blah blah’’ into something a little more formal and literary.:wink:

Basically,we became friends,and we are friends.She sits next to me in French because our silly French teacher can’t speak English(her French isn’t impressive either,lol),and I have to translate for her.And she remained a friend for a long time,until at some point,last week,I noticed that she may have been flirting with me.

Nevertheless,I had my current crush,who I had placed my love spell on.In time,my love spell had been sent and was going to bear fruit,but the fact still remained,that this,other girl,had gotten me thinking.I believe that those thoughts were the cause of the spell backfiring.

When I say backfiring,I mean it went disastrously.The girl that I liked originally,isn’t talking to me,at all.In fact,I believe she had labeled me as a more stalkery types.On Friday,I waved to her saying ‘‘hi’’,and she merely forced a smile.Today,I saw her,she was cold,and avoiding all eye contact.

She doesn’t know a love spell has been used on her,a familiar given to me by Azazel confirmed that,on top of the fact that no one knows about my magical practices.In this battle between which girl to choose,I’ve naturally realized that I am a complete and utter idiot.

The girl,that I may be ‘‘friendzoning’’ is someone who likes me even at my worst,and this first girl doesn’t like me even at my best.Of course,I haven’t even shown my best,or my worst,to either,and doubt that I ever will,but the fact still remains that I am being mean to someone who may care for me.

and I know that a different ‘‘grand love story’’ pops up on this forum every week or so,and it gets redundant,and pointless.I will expand on why love is a very important part of my life,on some other occasion and will give you a magical overview of the situation.

So,I placed a love spell,on a girl,to get her more interested in me,and in order to detach from the observation I stopped talking to her.When this happened,and I met someone else,who I began to bond with(though,kept out of my heart so to speak out of loyalty to the first one),the spell must’ve backfired,and made her bitter towards me,all while this other girl,has been more and more interested in me,by the day,and I’ve been growing more interested in her.

And to add even more confusion to this,I am going to say,that there is something very special about this girl,that my Godself had sent her.Why am I saying that?Well,it just so happens that the Godself,and every spirit out there is focused on our personal ascent,from men to more than men.

This girl,believes in magic!And happens to be one of the only people around my age I’ve met(ever!) IRL who believe in magick.I’ve met a Wiccan girl,when I was 10.I’ve met Muslims who believe in sihr,and emphasize it as evil and stuff.I’ve met an old man,who sold occult books,and tried to sell some to my father who rejected that ‘‘nonsense’’(and in retrospect,when I remember the names of those books they were nonsense,armchair theory alone,when i googled them),but the people who believe in magick are few and far between.

I also keep my magical practices a secret,but knowing that when and if I eventually admit my magick to her,that it won’t pose a problem and that her presence may even end up conductive to my ascent.That said,I’m probably not telling any time soon,because it’s a secret I’ve been keeping close to my heart.

I genuinely hope that this post doesn’t confuse anyone!This is an overview of my current magical state,and now,for the fun part.I conclude my 400th post on this forum,by saying that I am going to evoke King Paimon.I will see you all when i get back and post more.Fare thee well!

2 Likes

Continuing…

In the seperate tab,I kept Paimon’s sigil.I gazed on it,on the computer screen,until it ignited,after which I heard Paimon.I put my computer on standby,shut out all my lights,turned around,and structured the great King.

He came almost instantly,and told me that I was ready for the Second Baptism.

He stretched a hand out,covering me in vermilion and yellow light,which felt like running water,enveloping me like fire.I felt my body move,even though I wasn’t moving,which was fairly normal of a visionary experience.

I could smell something sweet,and I could see lights where I knew there were no lights.My body convulsed on a floor,and a really weird thing,happened.

I was so relaxed,I hardly noticed,that my hips were pivoting the rest of my body away,and I felt like I was floating,in empty space,with the fiery water,and watery fire being my body.

I melted into the darkness,stretched out a hand,and hoped to open a gateway out of the abyss when I heard King Paimon telling me to wake up.

I woke up,and I was on the other side of the room.I remembered convulsing,and moving maybe a meter,but I had no recollection of moving so far.

Paimon told me to stand up and we took a walk,upstairs,the king walking alongside me in each moment.I drank a glass of rose syrup and circumambulated in the middle of the living room,where I occasionally do ritual.

We talked about stuff,that I’m not going to share,and he told me that starting Monday,he wanted me to scry daily,to improve my divination skills,and he’ll teach me how to use ceremonial beverages,and potions,to an extreme degree,before he teaches me everything on his legions.

I dismissed him,and returned downstairs.

3 Likes

Hey Arcane,

Thanks for replying to my thread and pointing me to this thread. I should share something that happened from reading every bit of this thread.

While I was following along every one of your accounts, King Paimon showed up behind me. This was completely unexpected. I had never called him before, and I wasn’t planning to anytime soon. Otherwise, I would have set out some nice offerings and tidied up to receive him with dignity, as it is said that he likes to be received. Start on the right foot, as it were.

I scrambled to get some offerings out and cleaned hastily, and then we just kinda had an introductory chat - thanks for coming, sorry about the mess, so tell me about yourself. Rather awkward, like having a foreign dignitary walk in while your pants are down. But it was a pleasure to finally meet this demon king.

Reading about an entity on the internet sometimes summons them, or so I ironically read somewhere on the internet. I can vouch for this now. Thanks Arcane for indirectly bringing King Paimon into my life. For everyone else, take heed! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow - this is how Azazel first appeared to me - behind me, to tell me something.

I later asked King Paimon whether he and Azazel are the same (this something that’s mentioned in some sources) and they look very siimilar to me, and he said “I am of the nature of Azazel” so maybe those guys do this sometimes?

Belial jumped in a dream and threw a bunch of demons at me, which is ahem a different approach, and other spirits have appeared in different ways, so it’s interesting to me that you had this experience that’s quite similar to my own with Azazel, thanks. :slight_smile:

Reading about an entity on the internet sometimes summons them, or so I ironically read somewhere on the internet.

Definitely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Salpinx, post:50, topic:5992”]Hey Arcane,

Thanks for replying to my thread and pointing me to this thread. I should share something that happened from reading every bit of this thread.

While I was following along every one of your accounts, King Paimon showed up behind me. This was completely unexpected. I had never called him before, and I wasn’t planning to anytime soon. Otherwise, I would have set out some nice offerings and tidied up to receive him with dignity, as it is said that he likes to be received. Start on the right foot, as it were.

I scrambled to get some offerings out and cleaned hastily, and then we just kinda had an introductory chat - thanks for coming, sorry about the mess, so tell me about yourself. Rather awkward, like having a foreign dignitary walk in while your pants are down. But it was a pleasure to finally meet this demon king.

Reading about an entity on the internet sometimes summons them, or so I ironically read somewhere on the internet. I can vouch for this now. Thanks Arcane for indirectly bringing King Paimon into my life. For everyone else, take heed! :D[/quote]

Hey Lady Eva,didn’t Santa Muerte appear to you in almost the same manner?

But thanks for sharing!You know,some of the most powerful spirits are the ones that appear behind you.Usually,you’ll summon a spirit before you.Sometimes,powerful spirits will come to your side(left for demons,right for angels,because of our upbringings),but very powerful spirits come up behind you.

I’ve actually witnessed this,because Paimon does this while I type in this thread,I feel something is there behind my neck,and I looked into my window(which was pitch black at the time cause it was night ergo it reflected everything) and I saw a face flash,and I knew it was King Paimon.

So,I’m glad that you got to meet Paimon,he’s very nice.I must admit,it’s humbling when you first meet a demon of high praise,it’s kinda like having the Pope in your room!(bad comparison?)

I actually haven’t shared this,but yesterday,I talked to Azazel,in this big super evocation where I evoked him,his Duke Kiltan,Hent’yos,and Suhn’tal’ock(I think that’s his name),to influence people,situation,and see to the growing of my empire.I’ll share the results another time,but long story short,my mom came home earlier that day,and I told her I was doing a school project by drawing on the floor,and she literally found me a mop to wipe the circle of chalk with!I gathered the candles and sigils and continued the evocation in my room,which was a close call,but meh,I’ve had much closer,and it was a really fun evocation,because Azazel is such a friendly,and kind guy,and I felt like a small child asking professional builders to play with legos with me,because my goals seem so frivolous(ah,but necessary),which was very fun.

2 Likes

Similar, she appeared right in front of me - and kind of flashed Euoi’s old avatar from a while back.

1 Like

I later asked King Paimon whether he and Azazel are the same (this something that’s mentioned in some sources) and they look very siimilar to me, and he said “I am of the nature of Azazel” so maybe those guys do this sometimes? - Lady Eva

This indeed makes sense, a couple of months ago when i performed an evocation of King Paimon i asked him, “What is your relationship with Azazel?” and the reply was, “He and I are beings of power”. At that time I dismissed it as my mind due to the fact that I couldn’t actually hear him but it looks like he did manifest that night.

1 Like

September 28th,Day 19,

The past couple of days had been skipped because of Eid al-Adha and the weekend succeeding it,leading us now to my instance today,wherein I begin King Paimon’s suggestion of daily scrying exercises.

In the days of yore,my scrying mirror was a picture frame with black cardboard on its inside,but my mom took that picture frame and used it,ironically,as a picture frame,so I hadn’t found a replacement and simply didn’t need a mirror to scry.

I didn’t make a new one.I shut out all the lights in my room,pulled a chair,and stood facing a wall.I got the wiggles out of me,and I made a circle on the wall,consecrating it with my breath.

This was to be my mirror,I whispered Paimon’s enn,but before even finishing the first word he came and told me not to use it.I continued,until I saw white smoke exiting that pit and going at me,and in there,Paimon had materialized.

After a while,we talked and made some plans and such.He told me he hoped that I enjoyed my repose and that I was ready for his tutelage.Furthermore,he has confirmed what RavenAscent wanted me to confirm for her(I may PM you for details on how it all went down,because we talked about why he chose not to tell you,it really was that irrelevant) and he agreed that I aught to work with her,as much as I can,learn from her experiences,rituals,etc as well as share as much of my knowledge with her.

Now,most of my knowledge goes in this thread,ergo I am sharing it with EVERYONE.An unwise choice,I know,because one could always steal this information,but this aught to show you the amount of trust I have in everyone.

I asked Paimon what’s next.And he answered swiftly:‘‘Botany.’’

I knew that this meant studying herbology and such for a bit,but then he interrupted me saying that before we learn anything about any plants,we will learn on plant anatomy.And he emphasizes that researching specific plants is something he is not going to teach me and something that I will learn myself(which interestingly ties into my workings with the fay,AND Raven’s Herbology guide!)

Now,he knows just how much I LOVE biology,and especially any fields that aren’t related to human biology,so he knows that I know very well the scientific side of plant anatomy,so we are jumping into the spiritual anatomy,immediately.

The first thing is that plants are living beings,just as we are,and that in order to properly understand them,we must be aware of what it’s like to be a plant.To do this,soul travel,and possess a plant.I got to skip this step,b ecause I’ve been a plant before,but if this ever gets released in a grimoire,I will include an exercise in doing that.

Once that has been done,we must realize that energy comes onto plants as well,that they have kundalini pathways,odd as it may seem to us,but they have no chakras,which are reserved for animals.Instead,they have ‘‘proto-chakras’’ or rather,energy centers that disperse energy and emit their effect on the world,but aren’t energy centers per say,don’t emit specific energies,but instead do their bit,to contribute to a plant’s own spiritual anatomy.

Starting with the anatomy,King Paimon says,is the leaf.The leaf is used by the plant to breathe,and is in essence where the plant gets its energy from.It is green,because of chlorophyll,and converts solar energy into chemical energy,which is to say,based on the sun’s light and rays,it causes chemical reactions within its system.

Now,what this means for the practicing magician,is that leaves are incredible storages for energy.That if you want to boost a ritual,you may simply lay out some leaves(preferrably in some elaborate structure like a sigil?) in order to magnify the effects of the ritual.If you have leftover energy or excess,instead of grounding yourself immediately,you can place it in those leaves,in order to use on a later date.

Finally,the leaf is potent because of its ability to cause alterations within you,in accordance with your environment.As such,the leaf of an herb aught to be used in order to alter yourself in a positive way.Like,say acacia,which’s qualities include improving clairvoyance,swaying legal matters,healing and protection.

In this case,you would not use the leaves to help sway the jury or something,unless of course you want to make yourself more convincing,but you’d be more intent on using acacia leaves in order to improve your visions,in contrast to the stem or something.To use them,simply charge them,near your Heart Chakra,several times a day,or sleep with the leaf under your pillow.

I also evoked Q and D,two familiars given to me by Azazel,so that they may watch over me more.Those two,I need to get them out more,it ain’t fair how I rarely use them.

2 Likes

This is neat, congratulations on your continued experience and work. And I can back up what you said about plants, all living things have a chakra system, but as you said, not at all like the human system. I like the term you used, “proto-chakra” it’s apt.

Another example is that in the chakra system for animals their highest chakra is the Muladhara (Base, or Root) chakra, whereas it is our lowest and our highest chakra is the Sahasrara (Crown) chakra. I wonder if the highest chakra for plant is the lowest for animals?

1 Like

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:56, topic:5992”]This is neat, congratulations on your continued experience and work. And I can back up what you said about plants, all living things have a chakra system, but as you said, not at all like the human system. I like the term you used, “proto-chakra” it’s apt.

Another example is that in the chakra system for animals their highest chakra is the Muladhara (Base, or Root) chakra, whereas it is our lowest and our highest chakra is the Sahasrara (Crown) chakra. I wonder if the highest chakra for plant is the lowest for animals?[/quote]

It varies.Keep in mind,most animals,have that fight or flight,‘‘I want safety’’ instinct,characterized by the Svadhisthana.Some,who focus on caring for their young out of emotion,may have developed Manipura.So,really it varies.

As for plants,like I said,proto-chakra.I do not believe plants have a strong urge to create or reproduce(stemming from Muladhara),they’re simply made in a manner that lets animals(including us) and elements(like the wind) do all the work for them.

JMO.

2 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:57, topic:5992”]It varies.Keep in mind,most animals,have that fight or flight,‘‘I want safety’’ instinct,characterized by the Svadhisthana.Some,who focus on caring for their young out of emotion,may have developed Manipura.So,really it varies.

As for plants,like I said,proto-chakra.I do not believe plants have a strong urge to create or reproduce(stemming from Muladhara),they’re simply made in a manner that lets animals(including us) and elements(like the wind) do all the work for them.

JMO.[/quote]

That’s curious. I was drawing from Hinduism, but your gnosis does have sense to it.

1 Like

September 29th,Day 20,

A demon turned off my computer.No,I’m serious.I wasn’t doing anything overly important,but I needed to meet up with Paimon,and to get me away from the computer,he shut it down.THankfully,this did not alarm me,it has happened before,and my laptop battery-thingy is unstable,so it can always be attributed to mundane circumstances.

Today was quite a day.First of all,it was cold.I hate that.And I was sleepy all day,still am sleepy,hence why I’m going to bed as soon as I type this up and go drink some water.Seriously,very sleepy.

The girl I am interested in,that believes in magick(and I hope she is a witch/whatever!),didn’t show up today,and the result was the startling realization that I have very real feelings towards her.

Yesterday she was late for class,and during the entirety of the pre-class break,I was whispering in my mind for her to come,trying to manipulate the Law of Attraction.I was so overjoyed when she came,and I grew weak when we talked,and confused when we touched.

Some odd part of me says that there was spiritual intervention in her tardiness yesterday,that the spirits wanted me to realize I had real feelings for her and so did all that.And that I maybe didn’t learn my lesson,and so they took her away completely until I did?

Only one problem with this hypothesis.It’s incredibly SELFISH!I mean,this is a living person,who’s probably sick in bed!The odds of the spirits manipulating her,and altering her health,just to get me to learn a lesson seems mad to me!Thankfully,I sent Lucifer to her,to heal her or do what he can to make sure she’s there tomorrow.

All waters will be made aright,and those things are going to unfold,while the other things will be resolved.That said,now onto other matters!

My expansion does not decrease.Today,I received several positive grades in my school,but more importantly than those marks,I seem to have mastered rhetorics,and captivated the loyalty of others to such a degree that I’m amazed.

People really love me.Like a lot.And I had a presentation,during which,I actually felt like other people were listening.In grade school,people used to fall asleep in class when I made a presentation and whatever I did I couldn’t make interesting topics interesting!

That said,the other forms of expansion that I have experienced were in interacting with people close to me,and with my parents,and things just aren’t stopping.There seems to be no obstacle to my ascent in sight,and thankfully,I have tons of methods and articles to apply as soon as they start popping up.

I need to write a book report for Thursday,as well as a piece of homework.The reason this is important in a magical perspective,is the fact that the circumstances are lining up very well.LEt me illustrate.

The book in question is the Iliad,which we have been reading for the past month.It’s not an easy book,because of the fact that gods and men seem to walk at once,some parts are way faster than others,or way slower,time isn’t really important,etc.

Complications aside,it’s lovely.I’ve done my bit to research it,and Greek mythology in general to familiarize with the context(moslty things I already know).TOmorrow,I am taking taking an extra step and evoking the goddess Athena herself.That’s where the magical part happens.

Back to the computer King Paimon turned off,I did the scrying exercise and spied on people,but as I continued,Paimon came,and explained situations to me.He helped me with some other schoolwork,and promised his patronage,and gave me some very useful guidelines in evoking Athena,one of which is explaining how I may use leaves.

Not overly magical,I know,but here’s another magical instance in my day.That oral exam that got me a good grade,was in Physics,and I volunteered for it.I performed a spell,last night to get the teacher to ask me the questions that I knew the answer to if I were to be assessed and I compltely forgot about the spell.

This is the law of reverse effort at its best,as it completely disappeared from my knowledge,so when the teacher went looking for volunteers,I tried hiding until Quesonir,my familiar(from azazel) who i had charged to guide and protect me that day,came to me and told me to do it,and not to be shy.

So that was awesome!Now how confusing was this entry?I feel like it’s one of my worst ones yet,that’s called sleep deprivation,goodnight.

Also,as you can guess Q and D are comfortable with me sharing their names,and now I am too.Their names are Quesonir and Diambalir.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about being selfish, selfish is natural - everyone is selfish, you were selfish even when you sent spirits to heal her (made yourself feel better by this) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it just me, for some strange reason I keep revisiting the thought that Paimon sounds like it would be a name that comes off Dragon Ball Z.

1 Like

Haven’t watched dragonball z much as i don’t really like it, but… Its an old name, i’m sure it may remind you of many names even of Pai Mei from Kill Bill… but it doesn’t matter, at least Pai Mei is someone to learn from just like demons.

1 Like

Of course it was!True selflessness is almost non-existent.What I meant by that was that the theory was overly self-involved,in the sense that it seemed like I was placing myself on a pedestal and that everything bad or good that happens to other people is just a way of manifesting something in me,which is ludicrous!

It’s not like we’re wizards or somthing.Oh wait…

1 Like

I believe the great king’s name comes from Persia,and means ‘‘oath’’.

2 Likes

By observing myself i have stopped belivieving in true selfleshness :DD

But its also liberating, when you know there ain’t selflesness you can think that there is no point about feeling sorry and depressed about your choices.

2 Likes