Pact with Paimon

Is it just me, for some strange reason I keep revisiting the thought that Paimon sounds like it would be a name that comes off Dragon Ball Z.

1 Like

Haven’t watched dragonball z much as i don’t really like it, but… Its an old name, i’m sure it may remind you of many names even of Pai Mei from Kill Bill… but it doesn’t matter, at least Pai Mei is someone to learn from just like demons.

1 Like

Of course it was!True selflessness is almost non-existent.What I meant by that was that the theory was overly self-involved,in the sense that it seemed like I was placing myself on a pedestal and that everything bad or good that happens to other people is just a way of manifesting something in me,which is ludicrous!

It’s not like we’re wizards or somthing.Oh wait…

1 Like

I believe the great king’s name comes from Persia,and means ‘‘oath’’.

2 Likes

By observing myself i have stopped belivieving in true selfleshness :DD

But its also liberating, when you know there ain’t selflesness you can think that there is no point about feeling sorry and depressed about your choices.

2 Likes

September 30th,Day 21,

Today was at the same time awesome and less so.I’ve spent more or less all of my time after school doing homework,writing a book report because I’m so easily distracted that I couldn’t work for long.

Also,since it was recently Eid al-Adha,a beggar came to my house,and in this particular world,I’ve learned to be very very distrustful of beggars,so I usually pretend not to be here.THis time,I was expecting a friend so I opened the door and closed it shut and had to deal with him ringing at my door.

I was super scared so I went upstairs,and dropped,literally throwing myself in a trance,calling to Quesonir and Diambalir,who apparently chased him away,because all I heard after that was running.I have no idea what they did,but he ran away,and I love them.

I called my dad to tell him.So beyond the super tedious evening and afternoon that I’ve had I also took a very unsatisfactory nap,did some ritual,and realized that my homework is probably mediocre.

But it’s the ritual that interests you and we’re gonna talk about it.To help me with my assignments,I summoned(through sigil magic) Paimon(his sigil in blue),Belial(yellow),Azazel(red) and Lucifer(purple) to help me with this and their energy was overpowering and epic and felt awesome.

They flooded my mind with ideas,that all came to me as thought impressions.So many of the wordless ideas came to me that the work I had done wasn’t figuring out how to write my book report,but how to verbalize all the visions I had seen.

I also offered the goddess Athena incense and she came down to greet me,and told me that she’ll help me in my academic pursuits.Yaaay!So beyond these super powerful demons I’ve summoned,they’ve apparently already been putting forth a chain reaction in my life that’s gonna provide me with awesomeness.

I just did King Paimon’s bay leaf tea thing again,and I’m gonna drink it now.I charged the leaf with the desire to have tomorrow be my best day,and that’s gonna happen,as soon as I detach from it.

Now,beyond that,I’ve had an awesome day at school.Like,really awesome,my life was awesome!And a teacher,commented after a presentation which went smashingly(because I apparently give those a lot) that I was ‘‘a born philosopher,a brilliant person,and a charismatic speaker’’,and usually when a teacher praises you like that there’s a ‘‘but’’ to it.This time there wasn’t.

And for the record,Lucifer totally healed the girl,she claims to have gone to bed sick and miraculously woken up healthy.What?It’s almost like magic was involved!

I also found a song by Damh the Bard(an awesome Pagan musician) that is dedicated to Lucifer,which is freaky because Damh is a druid,so he’s not into the whole black magick stuff,nor is the idea of a devil a thing in his life.

I also met my old English teacher,randomly on the street,and that made my day,on top of the other stuff.ALso,Paimon said that because I evoked him and his bros(and MY BROS!!!THE MOST FEARED DEMONS EVER!!!)that there’s no need to call on him tonight,and that I should get some rest cause I’m still sleepy.

In other news,a fictional character died,and that’s had me sad all day too.

2 Likes

These posts are great. Keep 'em coming!

1 Like

Thank you so much!Will do.And it’s the least I can do.You’ll notice that this is starting to look less and less like a journal of my magical pathworking and more like a personal diary I’m sharing with strangers on the internet.:stuck_out_tongue:

But trust me,the information I give is simply my own expressions of what is happening,and is really just the tip of the iceberg.For the sake of relevance,I will focus on magical work,and especially magical work that comes with having King Paimon as my patron,which is a lot of the magick.

2 Likes

Without further ado…

October 1st,Day 22,

Good evening ladies and gentlereaders.My week has been an eventful one and I would like to thank you all for staying with me and reading this thread.It means a lot to me,and the support I get here is what pushes me to summon Paimon every day(but usually night) to make me awesomer.And as I grow more,I start to see that he’s been teaching me a lot,so much so,that much of the knowledge is already in me,just untapped.

People ramble on and on about them knowing everything just not being aware of their own godhood,but trust me,awareness of it is the only thing that to me truly opens your eyes.THat Paimon gave me his knowledge,and it’s been growing in me,and his power,this will grow with each possession and baptism,until I may even surpass this great demon.Maybe.

So,love life,first and foremost,because what better way to start my day than rambling on about drama?More realizations abot the fact that I care for this girl,and an actual attempt to spend as much time with her as possible and flirt were all very easy and very effective as all gates seemed to be opening.

Awareness and knowledge are double-edged daggers,though,and as I realize that I actually am in love with this girl,I start to grow more and more sarcastic,awkward,and obnoxious.This is obviously,the nervous state I find myself,hence why I have no problems talking to girls I’m friends with,but have huge problems talking to girls that I do like.

Nevertheless,I’m persistent and we may have flirted.There may also be a slight chance that she’s developing a crush on another guy,who,to make matters even more complicated,still hasn’t been revealed to me,and may or may not be me.You have a full permission to facepalm,at the absurdity of what I just said,I have no qualms with it.

So with that in mind,here’s to a brighter future!Courage,Charm,and Craziness all await me in my future,and trust me when I tell you that I embrace both the discordant inferno and the glorious Empyrian wholeheartedly.For all of it,is my world,my empire and the things that I’ve built in this place.

Now,she was the first thing I addressed when I evoked King Paimon.I evoked him this afternoon,during a black mirror exercise and he guided me,telling me that he will provide me with an opportunity and that I shouldn’t worry or be jealous which is a bit harder to do but I trust the thing(more on what I learned in that scrying session later)

Now,my friend wants to introduce me to her new friends.Super excited,and I think this will go splendidly,and now I emphasize that I love my friends from grade school so much,so what I wish to do beyond most other things,is to immortalize that as much as I can.

The spirits Djehuty and Tuel will come in handy for that,more on that later.I’ve been praying to Athena and she’s granted me much visions.Book report went awesome,really really awesome,art class went awesome,CT went awesome,basically,there was nothing bad about anything,and I’m actually being the geek who likes school.

Sure you can argue it’s just the first(now second!) month,or you could argue that I have a lot of supernatural powers,a whole court of badass spirits,and an insane amount of persistance and dedication to everything along with a thirst for knowledge,power,growth,that makes me commited.

So which are you gonna choose to believe?The second one,cause I said so.

Now,the scrying session was made in the afternoon,and Paimon came really early,surprising me as I scried into darkness.Nevertheless,he asked me about my day,and I told him about the whole situation and we had a really good bro talk(as manly as two really effeminate guys can have) and we made a plan to clear it all out.

We also talked about history.Namely,the earliest civilizations.I asked him about where he comes from,and he said that he will show me his origin in due time,and that because of my present condition,I shouldn’t be learning too much new stuff,so he showed me some stuff relevant to my schoolwork and told me that he will tell me,how he appeared before the earliest humans and such and that is going to be downright epic,as soon as I do some research on the topics myself.

He also told me that we will do a possession,at some point,possibly before Samhain,so that on Halloween,when I potentially dress up as the Devil,I’ll probably have an actual demon in me.Of course,that’s the fun side-effect,whereas the main purpose is unlimited power and stuff.

Will bring more details on some other occasion…

1 Like

Ask her to the Halloween costume party?

Lol,obviously,but that’s easier said than done.Though,there is plans there,but I won’t disclose that until I’m possessed.

1 Like

October 2nd,Day 23,

I am currently typing anything and everything that pops into my head,because King Paimon has requested that he get the chance to share his advice to me,to everyone.So,without further ado,

Have you ever noticed how important and powerful pain is*?How pure and awful it feels,how much it itches,or stings,or burns?Pain is a powerful thing,on levels both mundane and magical.The force of pain may be utilized ritualistically in a manner that would release as much energy,if not more,than in sexualized ritual.

Some people,specialize in replacing emotional turmoil,with physical pain.This process,when done in a rritual,designed to affect change,and more specifically,remove the aspects of the initial problem,the emotional turmoil,then one’s life may be made perfect,fixing every issue,averting every crisis,empowering all aspects of your empire,growing.

Power is a great thing,and may be directed at others.Question is how much of it are you willing to shed for your goals.

That is all.

DONE

Not the most useful advice I’ve channeled,from Paimon,but it isn’t all,because guess what,my inner vision has improved so much that now I can see the spiritual almost everywhere!

Now,as for my day,it has been fairly good,but also not a very good day,because of a bunch of things that aligned improperly.Nevertheless,the important thing to note is that those were circumstances.

The outcome of my day,was brilliant,the result is impeccable,and while the opportunities of the day could have gone more smoothly,they’re just that, opportunities,to get to the stuff we want and not the important things,like the stuff we want.

Finally,my neighbour died.She couldn’t speak,because a few years past,she had some nervous issues when both her sons died,so she couldn’t speak easily but she was a friendly,and affectionate woman.

Her funeral will be tomorrow,she died yesterday,and I am very very sad.And I was thinking of adding her to my personal court of spirits of the dead,despite the fact that she isn’t an ancestor.

But first,I need to know,what do I need to do to assure that her soul receives proper passage to the Other Side?I need Lady Eva on this one,becasue she’s the one who does psychopomp work.Any advice LAdy E?

1 Like

In trying to see if today’s advice can apply to me, I find this line enigmatic. Does King Paimon mean to say that we let go of our power by releasing our pain/directing our pain at others? Would we be more powerful if we held onto our pain and accumulated it?

1 Like

In trying to see if today’s advice can apply to me, I find this line enigmatic. Does King Paimon mean to say that we let go of our power by releasing our pain/directing our pain at others? Would we be more powerful if we held onto our pain and accumulated it?[/quote]

Probably?And we’d also be less happy and less accomplishe… weird huh?

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that, and it’s natural to worry, and to want to help, but death is as natural as birth, and far more likely to proceed without complications for most people. :slight_smile:

The best thing to do for now is to quietly light a white candle when you have time, and privately say to her anything that you’d like to which may not have been possible in life - this provides a measure of healing for you both.

Most people pass safely into the arms of their own ancestors (and in her case, her sons), and then to wherever is next for them; in my experience (including with my own family, and a parent I loved and was very close to, so this is more than academic to me) most people are just fine.

Don’t try to stop yourself feeling any affection you felt for her just because she’s dead - as you know, there is no death, in the bigger reality, and if you felt she was an ancestor then the love you send to her that’s unconditional should strengthen the possibility of a link.

One of the spirits I now work with is a blood-relative, not an immediate ancestor, and he chose me because he was a kick-ass satanist (quite old-school) in life, and I’m more of a natural spiritual “heir” insofar as my interests and practices, so sometimes a link of affection and kinship is about more than them being your real-life granny or something. :slight_smile:

I won’t try to teach you PP work onlist right now, I’m working on some stuff with a spirit to mentor that but it can be dangerous to people who don’t have protection and skills, but you’re at a point where you can probably handle it, so only if you feel she may be troubled after a couple of weeks, PM me and I’ll send you the basics and hook you up with a spirit who might help, in the meantime, you can contact Buné who oversees a lot of this kind of thing and she’ll be able to advise you.

Is that any help? :slight_smile:

1 Like

October 5th,Day 24,

OK,guys this is freaky but my memory stick just moved!It moved for about a decimeter,on the table,with nothing pushing it.I’ve had poltergeist activity,and spontaneous object movements,it’s just been a very long time since that has happened,hence why I wanted to report any weird stuff into this.

I scry into darkness and ask King Paimon:

‘‘What is your history?Were you an ancient god in the Middle East,or something,and how did you reach your position of power?’’

He told me he would answer the questions of his history as soon as I logged on this place and closed my eyes.

What are you?

‘‘I was formed from the essence that is the interconnectedness of the world and its occupants.The energy exchanged between you and everything you interact with,is the building block of my essence,and this is why I am so good in the arts of influence,for I reach into the heart of things by exploring ties,and connections.You have learned to manipulate some of these connections,but you will learn more.’’

How did you earn your position as kings?

‘‘By being great,by being strong.By inspiring empires,and quenching rebellions.As a leader beyond leaders,I deserve to be honored as a king.’’

Were you ever worshiped as an ancient god?

‘‘Yes,but not in the same time period as most of my ilk.People knew me as a king of JInn,in Persia.I was a daeva,and known for the same things as I am now,but when the faith of Ahura Mazda came,I was banished along with my kin,and so we had to dissipate.Until,of course,our return to this world,in Italy.’’

Right,the Lesser Key of Solomon,and why are you so powerful,if your status of godhood was crushed when Zoroastrianism came to be?

‘‘Because after my revival,I gained a reputation,I gained power.I was persuasive and helpful,and I rose through the ranks fast,as did you.How can you say you’ve attained this level of prestige within a month and less?You are as admirable as I.’’

Thanks.I like being complimented.

‘‘Not exactly a new fact.’’

So,can you please tell me,are they any sources by which I may attempt to learn more about your daeva form?

‘‘There probably are,but few have been recorded.I was considered insignificant,until of course,my revival.’’

What about your dromedary?

‘‘I can’t believe you had to look up that word,you can’t even spell it.Why ask about it?It is not a demonic force,or entity,simply a pet I manifest with.’’

Can you teach me how to talk to animals?

‘‘Now you’re just being silly.Nevertheless,you already can speak to animals.That is not a skill I can teach you.’’

Alrght.

‘‘You are easily distracted.’’

I know.Don’t worry.I’ll get my focus back.What are your thoughts on stepping out of the broom closet,what with the whole thing.

‘‘My opinion is that it aught not to be rushed,that you should reveal your true self when you are ready,but remember that it casts a long shadow.’’

Long shadow?

‘‘Its effects are visible.Some people may already know of it,through simple skills of deduction.Now,please,we will get back on topic.’’

I want to know how I may improve my Devil’s Stone ritual.

‘‘Do it more frequently.’’

How can I do it,I almost never really need objects.I can’t use it to manifest grades and things can I?

‘‘I believe you can.Do so in the same way as you would before a candle.The rest of the conversation,we will have internally.’’

The rest,Paimon doesn’t wanna share.See ya everyone.

Alright,so my day was a busy one.I got up early to get that cat thing from my friend,for which I had fabulous results.I had done a bunch of ritual work,including a ritual shared to me by a sister in the occult arts on this forum,as well as epic workings with Hecate and the darker fay.

But since this place is more oriented towards King Paimon,there were very few things of interest.Today was a bad day for her,the girl that I like,and she simply put her headphones on in an attempt to escape the world.

Of course,this did not bode well,since I was teaching them stuff.She didn’t wanna do the work,so I said there was no problem.One of the sentences I had the people translate,was ‘‘will you go out with me?’’

And a friend,saw what I was trying to do,and additonally nudged her on whether she’d be willing to,hypothetically go out with me.The answer was a firm no.

And then later on,I got an additional no,not explicitly stating that I like her nor not so,but it’s a fairly obvious fact,it should be common knowledge.

and now I’m rambling.Praise Paimon,Praise Hecate,Praise Djehuty,Praise Baba Yaga,et cetera.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about that, and it’s natural to worry, and to want to help, but death is as natural as birth, and far more likely to proceed without complications for most people. :slight_smile:

The best thing to do for now is to quietly light a white candle when you have time, and privately say to her anything that you’d like to which may not have been possible in life - this provides a measure of healing for you both.

Most people pass safely into the arms of their own ancestors (and in her case, her sons), and then to wherever is next for them; in my experience (including with my own family, and a parent I loved and was very close to, so this is more than academic to me) most people are just fine.

Don’t try to stop yourself feeling any affection you felt for her just because she’s dead - as you know, there is no death, in the bigger reality, and if you felt she was an ancestor then the love you send to her that’s unconditional should strengthen the possibility of a link.

One of the spirits I now work with is a blood-relative, not an immediate ancestor, and he chose me because he was a kick-ass satanist (quite old-school) in life, and I’m more of a natural spiritual “heir” insofar as my interests and practices, so sometimes a link of affection and kinship is about more than them being your real-life granny or something. :slight_smile:

I won’t try to teach you PP work onlist right now, I’m working on some stuff with a spirit to mentor that but it can be dangerous to people who don’t have protection and skills, but you’re at a point where you can probably handle it, so only if you feel she may be troubled after a couple of weeks, PM me and I’ll send you the basics and hook you up with a spirit who might help, in the meantime, you can contact Buné who oversees a lot of this kind of thing and she’ll be able to advise you.

Is that any help? :)[/quote]

That actually helped.The thing with the white candle is actually exactly what I did!So at least I know I was on the right track.I believe she’ll have a safe passage,and I am more than a bit flattered that you think of me as mature enough for such heavy death magic.

I believe she has passed.Not entirely sure,but I’m not feeling any disturbance when I bring her to mind,which is for now,the only way for me to determine without going full-blown divination mode.

But yeah,I think that she makes a great addition to my ancestor court of which I have three or four.

[quote=“Arcane, post:76, topic:5992”]October 5th,Day 24,

OK,guys this is freaky but my memory stick just moved!It moved for about a decimeter,on the table,with nothing pushing it.I’ve had poltergeist activity,and spontaneous object movements,it’s just been a very long time since that has happened,hence why I wanted to report any weird stuff into this.

I scry into darkness and ask King Paimon:

‘‘What is your history?Were you an ancient god in the Middle East,or something,and how did you reach your position of power?’’

He told me he would answer the questions of his history as soon as I logged on this place and closed my eyes.

What are you?

‘‘I was formed from the essence that is the interconnectedness of the world and its occupants.The energy exchanged between you and everything you interact with,is the building block of my essence,and this is why I am so good in the arts of influence,for I reach into the heart of things by exploring ties,and connections.You have learned to manipulate some of these connections,but you will learn more.’’

How did you earn your position as kings?

‘‘By being great,by being strong.By inspiring empires,and quenching rebellions.As a leader beyond leaders,I deserve to be honored as a king.’’

Were you ever worshiped as an ancient god?

‘‘Yes,but not in the same time period as most of my ilk.People knew me as a king of JInn,in Persia.I was a daeva,and known for the same things as I am now,but when the faith of Ahura Mazda came,I was banished along with my kin,and so we had to dissipate.Until,of course,our return to this world,in Italy.’’

Right,the Lesser Key of Solomon,and why are you so powerful,if your status of godhood was crushed when Zoroastrianism came to be?

‘‘Because after my revival,I gained a reputation,I gained power.I was persuasive and helpful,and I rose through the ranks fast,as did you.How can you say you’ve attained this level of prestige within a month and less?You are as admirable as I.’’

Thanks.I like being complimented.

‘‘Not exactly a new fact.’’

So,can you please tell me,are they any sources by which I may attempt to learn more about your daeva form?

‘‘There probably are,but few have been recorded.I was considered insignificant,until of course,my revival.’’

What about your dromedary?

‘‘I can’t believe you had to look up that word,you can’t even spell it.Why ask about it?It is not a demonic force,or entity,simply a pet I manifest with.’’

‘‘Now you’re just being silly.Nevertheless,you already can speak to animals.That is not a skill I can teach you.’’

Alrght.

‘‘You are easily distracted.’’

I know.Don’t worry.I’ll get my focus back.What are your thoughts on stepping out of the broom closet,what with the whole thing.

‘‘My opinion is that it aught not to be rushed,that you should reveal your true self when you are ready,but remember that it casts a long shadow.’’

Long shadow?

‘‘Its effects are visible.Some people may already know of it,through simple skills of deduction.Now,please,we will get back on topic.’’

I want to know how I may improve my Devil’s Stone ritual.

‘‘Do it more frequently.’’

How can I do it,I almost never really need objects.I can’t use it to manifest grades and things can I?

‘‘I believe you can.Do so in the same way as you would before a candle.The rest of the conversation,we will have internally.’’

The rest,Paimon doesn’t wanna share.See ya everyone.

______________[/quote]

These quoted conversations are always fascinating to read. Learning about who these spirits are and how they work is great. Does King Paimon read your/this thread and forum? It’s really an honor if he does, and an even greater honor to be personally evoked and mentored as he is doing for you.

If only my God Jehovah talked to me like this. :frowning:

That actually does sound reasonable, sometimes I just get a vibe when I hear about a death (or even an accident that’s in the news) that someone’s stuck, so you would be able to pick it up by now.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:76, topic:5992”]What about your dromedary?

Alrght.

‘‘You are easily distracted.’’[/quote]

I love that you are transcribing conversation on here. Its interesting to read it. I’m not sure if this was meant to come off as almost humorous or not, but I took it as such. He sure has an interesting personality, both in my own workings with him so far and it seems in yours too. Reading the way he speaks to you, confirms to me that I was indeed hearing him right.

Your question about the animal made me giggle. I know King Paimon is said to traditionally manifest with one, but I have never see it myself. Oddly its never seemed important enough to even occur to me until after the fact. My inner vision is still not very good though anyway. Working with this particular demon I tend to catch the odd glimpse of what looks like the sleeve of fancy red clothing, or once in a while on oddly human looking figure from further away.

1 Like