Pact to become wealthy

I want to make a pact to become really wealthy.
i am ready to sacrifice anything.
Is it even possible? Which entity should i contact for that? I thought of lucifer…
thank you

Search “Clauneck”. His focus is not just cash but wealth building including assets like property. We have a whole Money & Law category you might like to browse through as well.

1 Like

Before you make another post @Moisha, please do as you were previously asked and properly introduce yourself. Click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

That’s enough.

There are actually many spirits besides someone like Clauneck. I’ve called on a whole list of spirits over the years for things like investing, business boosting, and helping find new money opportunities. I can PM info about all of them for you, if interested.

It’s more about circulation of money. Investing, returns, and re-investing. Money is pretty much the physical form of energy itself. Labor, deals, and attention fuel its flow through many hands. Learning how to actively circulate energy between people, assets, and aspects of life will lead to better manifestation.

1 Like