Overthinking, Anxiety, OCD, practical stagnation and too much AIR element. Magickal help to find balance and to be more assertive, practical, acting and less brooding?

I suffer from social anxiety in general and i tend to really stack in comfort zones.
Two years of lockdowns plus me living a little distant from my friends led me to isolate myself.
I renounced to study and still not managed to find a work.
Once i started the journey on esoterism i found out that excess of one element can lead to disbalance, looking to my natal chart i have basically only air element in myself which is representative of all my problems.
I tend to overthink things, ocd and social anxiety.
I have difficulty to actually do things and not only to think about it.
I really get lost in my thoughts. I rather imagine myself doing things that i really should do in reality but i won’t.
How can i fix it?

4 Likes

You might like to check out the topics of other on here who also have this issue. A lot of people use a lot of different spirits and they all work out. Paimon can remove weaknesses.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=social%20anxiety

For myself, I’m not anxious but I can seriously procrastinate, and Amducias was helpful for getting motivated and moving. He can make others compliant, so I guess he can make you compliant to your own wants as well.

4 Likes

It sounds like you’re dealing with a lot of challenges right now, and I can understand how difficult it can be to manage social anxiety and feeling isolated. It’s great that you’ve found something that resonates with you in esoterism, and it can be helpful to understand the root causes of our problems. I would recommend checking out Learning Grounding Techniques for Stopping Anxiety they have a lot of great resources and tips for coping with anxiety and other mental health concerns. Grounding techniques such as deep breathing, mindfulness, and physical activity can be helpful in managing overwhelming thoughts and feelings. Remember to take it one step at a time, and be kind to yourself. And don’t hesitate to reach out for help if you need it.

Welcome to the forum @NewmanBenjamIn!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules.

1 Like