Orgonite and Radionics Reference guide

I was looking at these too. Interested in how it could be incorporated into workings.

1 Like

Paper designs do work a little bit i guess, but they don’t work for very long and their results are weak.

Definitely a scam

1 Like

I don’t have any idea how a paper radionics works… unless it has metal on it like a pcb.

a radionics machine is like a two-way radio.

it has an input antenna, a tuner, an amplifier and a broadcat antenna. and it works through electro-magnetism. (what scientists know about electromagnetism is no where close to everything there is to know)

It’s all about your directing energy using intent.

They’re not exactly a scam, and they’re as weak as you own qi energy and intent, exactly the same a non paper. Which are also not magick by themselves. If you’re weak, or you think it will be weak, then it will be: because you’re the one making it work in the first place.

Note: metal does not conduct qi, it conducts electricity, which is not involved here. There’s no reason to liken it to a radio that requires electricity except in metaphor, which again brings you back to your energy and mind directing it to work.

If you have help, from a device made by another practitioner then it comes with a thoughtform that gives you a boost. But the principle is the same, and you can make your own thoughtforms, aka enchanting it.

The question then is like Jinn rings: did the practitioner actually enchant it well or not?

… Props help you get your mind right, and it doesn’t matter what they’re made of, as long as they help you. Whether it’s talismans or paper machine with buttons on it, the underlying principles are the same. It’s all energy working. Your energy, having an effect on external energy.

I’ve seen an account of Drunvalo Melchizedeck sharing info of a mage that drew anything he wanted and it had physical and immediate effects in front of an audience multiple times… The dudes a recluse savant and hides in the desert.

It’s not what you do, it’s the way that you do it.

1 Like

Some work like uncle chuckie’s. They work. Others are garbage.

It is an amplifier.

This*** can make a legitimate radionics machine with a pen

a pen, anything can work lmao