Attuning an object for continuous remote effect

I am about to conduct an experiment and I am wondering if anyone here has tried this and what your findings were.

I often attune artwork or objects to bring beneficial effects to the receiver and others in proximity to it. But I have been pondering the long usage of the same principle. Given that attunements can be used to apply energy at long range anyway, I ponder whether an object could be attuned to deliver ongoing long range effect in the same manner.

So what I am intending:
To get a small notebook. Name in it those I wish to effect. Attune the book itself to the relevant energy and with the intention that it continually channel that energy to everyone listed withing the book for that particular effect.

Anyone done this or similar?

2 Likes

Sounds not dissimilar to using radionics boxes, except t’s a book not a box.

3 Likes

I know little of radionics so I can’t compare. But I understood radionics boxes to be electrical and use radio waves or some such?

2 Likes

I have one of those.
This thought is more narrow in that it will be for very specific purposes given it will be operated by a specific energy attunement

1 Like

No they’re just boxes (like, a shoebox - the box itself is empty though you CAN have wires and knows they’re just cosmetic and glued on) with printed or hand drawn symbols on them. There’s often a symbol for “input” where you put a photo or written name, and an “output” where you put the intent.

Check out the category Chaos Magick, Psionics & Technology

This is my opinion on why radionics boxes work, and it’s why t his would work too - the magick underlying the props works the same.

2 Likes

Not sure if it technically counts but I have put protection energies into a bracelet that someone is wearing on a daily basis in a similar way. Because we are on different points on the world map I used one of my own bracelets, placed the protection intent into it and wrapped it around a piece of paper with the targets name and wishes for them. Its supposed to transfer the shielding energy from one item to the other from a large distance.

2 Likes

Well as long as there’s some sort of “link” that remains an act of sympathic magick so it’s validable.

@Ragepanda I saw different “manifestation books” and “hypersigil books” that follow that idea.

3 Likes

Interesting, many thanks. I’ve never looked into radionics, just saw some pictures and assumed it involved electronic stuff somehow.
One look at the super villain radionics helmet things some folk make and that was enough to put me off :slight_smile:

Ill begin the experiment with an attunment and a mere piece of paper and see how things go

1 Like

Okay, I have attuned four pieces of paper. A different attunement was used for each one and with a different intention relevant to the specific attunment used.
Each piece of paper bears multiple names.
I’ve put them away and will see what transpires over time

2 Likes