šŸ”® Oracleā€™s Advice - Part 1

Thanks!

Btw, should we cast some ā€œAdd one hour more to Luniaā€™s daysā€ spells? :smiley:
If we are successful, you could time travel and finish them yesterdayā€¦ you know how to time travel, right? :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am more than intrested if you are still offering these.

Will the other readings still come? Or should we blame life? :grin:

(I knew we should have done some magick for you hehe)

They will come!
So sorry, someone got sick at work and I had more to do then expected

1 Like

No worries. Donā€™t mean to push you. Anytime it works out :slight_smile:

If for some reason itā€™s no longer possible, itā€™s ok. Just let us know, if you can :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

I really want to apologize, that it took me so long to do the readings.
I will do the rest now, I hope I can finish all of them tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should be honest with yourself and ask yourself and your heart, what you truly desire. Treat yourself kindly and see the good in you and in other people. Forgiveness could heal wounds. Knowing about your selfworth seems to be important here. Love yourself and see your inner beauty, is what the cards want me to tell you.

There seems to be a person, romantic or friendship, you have an attraction to. I am also getting ā€œengagementā€ - which could mean literally engagement but also, that your connection to sometone got/gets stronger or on ā€œa higher levelā€. And this seems to be a good thing.

I had a vision of a swimming pool (outside). The reflection of the water is like its reflecting light or the sun.
Seems to be in front of a house.

I also got an energy card for you which telle me ā€œArchangel Michaelā€ and ā€œFirst Chacraā€ - so wheter you seem to work with him or you could think about working on or healing your first chacra.

I hope it resonates! :hibiscus:

1 Like

Humā€¦ quite something there. I have to decipher I think what some of it could mean. Now I need another reading for understanding some of these things deeper hehe ā€¦ or just get things more clarified.

Will write you for that tomorrow lol

And how interesting is this ā€¦ just about an hour ago I were thinking about something and thought ā€œWhich entity could I address for itā€¦ Archangel Michael maybe?ā€ and then I thought kinda like (shortened version) ā€œNah, I have no clue, I should rather make some research, Michael was probably just a random thoughtā€. Really!

And does that mean, that my root chakra needs some attention? Were quite thinking recently if everything is ok or my chakras may have some issue and how I could maybe figure this out or who I could ask. Guess, the energy card comes as an answer (quite an unexpected one) to this maybe?

But well, Iā€™m used to it, that answers seem often to come for me when and from where I never expected.

1 Like

I had a vision of a black bird sitting in a treeā€¦i think in the evening.

For you I see a lot healing, relaxing and retreat need to be done.
Take some time for yourself, relax, maybe do some meditation - you need some time ā€œout from this worldā€, the worries etc.
Set some bounderies for yourself to get the space and freedom you need :slight_smile:

Itā€™s possible that you have also the ability to help other with healing, but at first you should allow yourself some rest.
You might have some spirit protection.

There seems to be something around a female person and finances. I donā€™t know if itā€™s something to be careful about or something on your mind.

Also this reading tells me, that you are able to manifest things into your life if you work with your clear intention. Could be about a specific person or a special person you wish in your life (no one specific neccecarily) - it can become reality.

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

1 Like

Well in that case it could mean both. - Like it could be the hint that Archangel Michael would be a good one to work with but it could also mean that your root chacra needs some attention - but if youā€™d work with Michael anyways, then he might be the one who could also help you with the chacra if needed =)

1 Like

I havenā€™t worked with Michael, at least not knowingly - I donā€™t know if he helped sometime just like that with something.

I meant if you want to work with him in the future - maybe he could also help with chacra healing. I dont know about his powers, it was just a guess =)

You seem to have some special knowledge - maybe gained it not long ago or improved it. It seems like you can see things clearer now. You could also use this knowledge to teach it to others and help them.

You seem attached to something.
Trust, that everything is working the right way, even if there seem to be detours.

Cards tell me, that spending time near water could help you to get back lost energies.

There seems to be reconcilation with an important person to you - maybe from the past. Your connection will get stronger. Trust, that you are loveable - there seems to be some romance/connection returning into an old or current relationship.

There also seems to be some kind of ā€œadventureā€ ahead.
It could be anything from trying something you never tried yet, moving to a new location, travelling.

There seem to be lots of possibilities for you at the moment and you should be open and aware of them. =)
Some of them might be very close to you or to each other.

Donā€™t judge people before you get to know them, having more postive feelings and giving love - to others and yourself - is something important here. Watch your words - they can be hurtful sometimes or might even come true sometimes.

Seems like everything is going foward in the right time about your love situation. If you were waiting for something or sometone, itā€™s worth waiting for.

There seems to lie something interesting ahead of you, some kind of ā€œadventureā€ or new situation.

I had a vision of a small white dog. He was on the streets.
Somehow the color red.

1 Like

Alright, I finished the ten readings in this topic. :slight_smile:

Sorry for everyone, who didnā€™t get a chance this time, but I will open other threads and do more readings like this in the future probably, if people are interested :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Actually bothā€¦ working on a girl and trying to improve financesā€¦ :flushed:

Wellā€¦ a very specific person reallyā€¦ hope to have success with thisā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Once all of this pandemic is over i willā€¦ need some time away from everything

You are good Luniaā€¦ very accurate :wink:

Thanks.

1 Like

With ā€žgoing forward in the right timeā€œ (Perfect English :rofl:, seems like I was tired) I meantā€¦ that it seems like everything is happening the way itā€™s ā€žmeant to beā€œ and you will meet someone as itā€™s ā€žmeant to beā€œ - so you donā€™t have to worry or think about being single or not :grinning: So I think that perfectly fits with Lucifers info :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually just finished my undergrad degree in the mental health field!

Perhaps a week and a half ago ties were cut with someone I was romantically involved with. This message resonates with me heavily because it was definitely a painful and difficult connection to lose. Iā€™ll have to follow up on this if the reconciliation falls into place.

Aha! Iā€™m moving in less than 2 months. This is spot on!

Your reading was fantastic!

1 Like