šŸ”® Oracleā€™s Advice - Part 1

Seems like you are seeking for abundance. You might not get what you want from where you are looking now - but the possibilities for what you are looking for seem to be closer then you might think. Use your intuition and trust it.

Forgive you and others to heal wounds. Try to understand reasons and there might be a feeling of compassion.

Itā€™s not really the right time at the moment to take lots of action - you should watch and analyze situations first. Itā€™s important to dive deep into the meanings behind some things and understand them before you react.

Seems to me like there is a connection to someone that isnā€™t that deep (anymore). Itā€™s probably time to end it to be ready for something else. Be sure what you want and need.

Hope it resonates :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Hahaha. In another reading it says that something can happen, being better that I expect, but thatā€™s sounds so suspicious to me.

Waitā€¦ Thereā€™s still a connection? Did you feel something more about this?

Absolutely! Thank you very much, itā€™s a very complete reading.
Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait, was I skipped? I was on the first 10 was i not?

@Lunia

Thank you so much;

Sounds pretty spot-on good advice I hope

1 Like

Hi @Lunia,
Can I have one ,please?

As usual, spot on :fire:

For the music I wonā€™t discuss it publicly yet but I will at some point.

Baseball. Never really played it and itā€™s not popular in my country but Iā€™d like to give it a try for fun.

The Aura could be my Spirit lover. Sheā€™s got that energy to her.

I will begin my healing. Iā€™m healing the wounded masculine but for some reason Iā€™ve been told to use lunar energy not Mars energy. Gonna take that advice and see how it plays out.

Thank you I appreciate it :rose:

1 Like

I didnā€™t do all the readings yet

1 Like

I meant that it seems that this contact/relation is not as deep anymore at it was before. So there might be no real connection anymore.

1 Like

Is it closed yet? Thought Iā€™d ask!

@Thierry007 @TheMagi
Sorry all the spots have already been taken.
But I didnā€™t finish all of the ten readings yet.

2 Likes

You need to trust someone or something at the moment. It also seems as if you need some time for yourself and far away from everything thatā€™s going on at the moment - maybe mediation could be helpful. You need some kind of retreat.

I had a vision of a bank-Building and a bag and got a card in the same moment, that tells me, that some kind of gift of money is on its way.

Have trust, that everything is possible when itā€™s the right time.

You need freedom and youā€™ll find it.
If you are interested in reincarnation, the cards tell me, that there will be a rebirth and itā€™s possible that you did something no to assure it.

The energy around you seems to be balanced so itā€™s a good time to manifest things into your life. Light and darkness, Ying and Yangā€¦ this seems to be important to you.

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

1 Like

Patience is a virtueā€¦ isnā€™t it? :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

Indeed it is. I am just trying to help you learn this wonderful virtue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes yes yes. Everything seems so accurate especially the rebirth part. I really hope the bank part is accurate because some money would be amazing help atm.

1 Like

Seems like you want love, abundance and victory :slight_smile:

Donā€™t forget that you deserve love and that love is all around you if you allow it to be there.
Seems like you want to call in a specific person, your soulmate. And seems like there might already be someone you have romantic feelings for. Donā€™t doubt it. What you wish for will be heated.

Seems like you practice magick but itā€™s important to improve your knowledge and turn it into wisdom. You can be a leader when you trust yourself and work on your skills.

Some kind of change lies ahead, like an adventure. Maybe traveling or moving, an increase of your income. You are seeking for abundance and the feeling of victory and this energy flows around you.

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

Is there any chance to get in the party?

Thank you very much for the great feedback :slight_smile:

This time all slots are taken but I will probably open up something new as soon as I finished all the readings in this thread.

2 Likes

Yes, it is. I always get hit hard in matter of love and wish for end of that. Now I donā€™t have feelings for anyone.
Practice in magic, well now I donā€™t practice it, other stuffs have importance for me know and they are bonded with third answer- i want to make change in my life, but must wait for end of something else and for opportunity. And then there would be income increase because of this change.
I never thought about myself in terms of leader, but you have right- i need trust myself, on what i need to work :slight_smile: Thank you.

Sooorry I didnā€™t do all the readings yet but I didnā€™t find the time during the last days. Will do it on the weekend probably! Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes