Opinions about your path

If the sigil is the entity’s you’re evoking them or calling on them for help, in which case they benefit from the exchange of energy, we exchange energy with each other on a daily basis but the exchange is “greater” when you are asking them for something you need help with, that exchange is the offering so to speak.

2 Likes

Interesting, but then you regain the energy lost?

It’s not like that, just as you regain the energy from conversing with people around you, you regain the energy from this sort of work too. We on a daily basis have a give and take energetic relationship with those around us and the environment around us. We absorb the ambient energy around us while also giving back. It’s similar cases.

3 Likes

Is that really a worthwhile benefit for a spirit then?

They don’t rely on us or the energy we can give them, but think of it like this atleast in one case.

An entity helps one person, that person is excited and spreads awareness of that entity, more people start calling on that entity, and it grows. The benefit becomes more noticeable to that entity.

4 Likes

Can the same thing happen but in the opposite way? :thinking:

What do you mean?

To spread something that’s not beneficial to the entity, that has a non-beneficial effect from the exchanging of energy.

That sounds like if one person attacks the entity and then gets others to do it also in which case it’s not beneficial to the entity.

However, exchange of energy is more of an unavoidable natural occurrence, but when a practitioner spreads the awareness of an entity for more to work with it’s giving that entity something akin to followers, not in the religious way but more in the social media kinda way.

3 Likes

Manwhile in a world parallel to this…
Can I summon a human woman to make her my lover? -High rank Infernal succubus.
Will this seal work to summon a human X from Earth? -Random elemental entity.
How can I ask a human to get my ex back? -African goddess.

Forum’s name: Become A Living Human (BALH)
Ok, sorry.

4 Likes

I was thinking more about not getting results more than attack. Like when someone calls a spirit and they don’t get anything even if the effort was there, and the same thing happening to the entity.

The vesica piscis has a lot of symbology including the beginning of the flower of life. Only thought it would be interesting, and it depicts a ven diagram which I sums up how I was feeling about the talk of lhp vs rhp. There for sure is a middle ground.

On another note I don’t worship so much as acknowledge respect for forces/beings/dieties and work with them. Essentially the ones that I work with I treat as friends in a healthy way. you wouldn’t really worship a friend, but respect is great. As I have been learning some of the dieties that I have worked with for years have been relagated to demons in christianity. Until now I have kept as much distance as was feasible between me and the abrahamic religions and so have functioned without a lot of lhp vs rhp that is steeped in christianity. But for the sake of seeing where the abrahamic have set up their cosmologies I am delving in.

also when I was five I knew I wanted to be a healer.

If they get nothing then the entity chose to not help them

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool… I didn’t even know what that was until I was about 20. I must be kind of nice knowing your path all along. When I was five I used to daydream about being someone’s wife… definitely not my path😭

I am loving this conversation. I am learning so much. All of you are so great thank you for chiming in :sunglasses:

Lol… that would be hilarious.:joy::joy::joy:

Sometimes it does feel that way though. Sometimes when I connect with a spirit, it’s like they really wanted to connect with me. I’m a medium - I’ve never connected with any other spirit’s besides dead humans… well that I know of anyway.

Occasionally, when I get them it’s like they’ve been waiting a long time to get someone to hear them and they flood me with information to give to their living loved one. In a way, it sorta feels like they’ve been trying to summon a human that can hear them :woman_shrugging:

Once a spirit pulled me out of class to save a boy (he was getting jumped) I was scared and I asked why me? They said, " look around you, do you see anyone else?"
Made me feel like they were running around trying to find someone that could hear or see them🤷‍♀️

I don’t know if that’s true. But that answer made it seem like I wasn’t particularly special or anything…

yea, its a good conversation.

I guess its about perspective. Yours is valid and so is feeling that comments like that can take some pressure off being a specific way yet acknowledging that you do have strengths enough to help.

1 Like

Awwa thanks :blush:

1 Like

I don’t know which is my path! And I care not. All 3 are the same to me. X

3 paths! Left, right, or middle… simple choice.

You mean the belief that all spirits are egregores. There’s a lot of people on the lhp who don’t believe this and if the atheistic thing floats your boat the church of satan does it better.

1 Like