Opinions about your path

I have not. I Googled it just now but that didn’t really help…

I agree with you I think I’m going to try to avoid being polarized and just use what methods are most suitable for the situation

2 Likes

At the end of the day, whatever path you choose left or right. is your choice. All I know, is the middle, the option of both, standing between the two each with their tricks. It depends what you are seeking? Tell me what you want to and I will direct! X

I will be blunt! Left path, right path, or middle? Take your pick? Be truthful.:pray:

What about the joy one gets when another succeeds? That person is benefiting via joy and other ways that I don’t fully understand.

Paranoid much?

2 Likes

Paranoid? Lol. There is nothing when you gain. Always the next goal! Trust me the only thing that is constant is the forest, the moment!

1 Like

I have no idea. I just discovered magick… it’s like you’re asking a five-year-old what they want to be when they grow up🤷‍♀️

I’ll just observe all the advanced magicians around me and see what makes the most sense over time. The two magicians I mentioned above seem like they both really know their sh*t and they get results. For now, I’m going to just continue to observe. I learned not to play with fire when I was a child.

There’s a great movie called Eve’s Bayou. I saw it when I was young… and it’s one of those lessons you don’t forget. I don’t want to get myself into something that I don’t know how to get out of.

I know in my normal life I don’t believe in good and bad so I imagined as a magician it would be the same.

For example most " good" people disagree with murder but I can think of a hundred examples where murder would be the right thing to do. For example, I’m sure there are plenty of good people in the military. Everything is all about perspective. I’m sure there are plenty of bad people who do things that are considered nice… for instance I once had a skinhead save my butt. Not saying that skinheads are intrinsically bad people… just saying I figured someone like him would kill someone like me on sight but instead he helped me. There really isn’t any such thing as good and bad - Everything depends on the situation and the perspective.

I don’t see why magick would be any different…

2 Likes

A five year old, has more insight then an adult! Reason why? Because they have no goals, perceptions of what is to be, stuck in the middle.

1 Like

No offense, but I think you already made up your mind, which is your path!

When I was five I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up… that’s my point. If you asked me - which people did - I couldn’t give you an answer. Five years ago I finally figured out what I wanted to be… I was 28 years old. Some people like to take their time and learn from the mistakes and triumphs of others. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think you speak lies! Realise what you are please! You can try and justify, condemn yourself.all that means nothing. Animal born.x

You carnt change what your instinct is! You can only adapt to what is given to you! X

1 Like

It’s only a lie if you realize you’re being dishonest…

In any case, what do you think I am?

1 Like

They haven’t been brainwashed by groupthink yet.

1 Like

Now THAT resonates with me :sunglasses:

But that answer begs the question, how does one find any path without the influence of others?

1 Like

I meditated and practiced blocking out all information. Imo, even proven facts and science can be thrown in the trash. I have seen enough things that are unreal, which scientists won’t acknowledge.

I believe when one advances enough, they can more easily distinguish reality from falsehood, although imo, it’s impossible to do so to a great extent.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense. Every great teacher I’ve ever studied recommends meditation.

1 Like

The left hand path is for those who dont ask permission or bow down and worship. I know hard core black majickians who work exclusively with demons, nothing else, and are kind, good hearted, loving, caring, giving, helpful, and wouldnt dream of harming another living being. But because they dont worship jesus, and evoke demons, and dont take orders from pastors and gurus, they are left hand path. They would also be left hand path if everything i just said was the same, but the difference being they work with angels. If theyre not asking permission, not worshipping something, and not being granted permission by gurus or pastors or whatever, then they are left hand path. Lhp is the path of rebellion, independence, autonomy

1 Like

Wow. That’s totally different than what I thought. It makes a lot of sense though.

Welcome @HeylelHeosphoros It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Say one does some basic sigil magick, how does the spirit benefit from that exactly?