Opinions about your path

Thats there problem… everything is equal.

Well no that’s not their problem. People who view spirits in this context tend to believe they’re hidden aspects of the self that dwell in the subconscious mind. And by working with them they can bring these hidden aspects or latent powers into consciousness. It’s just shadow integration with psychodrama.

1 Like

Sorry, explain it in simple terms please…X

Yes!

They can explain to me how that is possible. We are overdue for a satanic panic and the Church of Satan isn’t doing it for me. There are prior work to work off of though.

The best answer I can give is, the path you going to take is yours anyway, left, right, middle? If you think you are being influenced by people to a certain one. That is probably someone trying to gain something…all I know is in order to walk the middle path, you have to experience both left and right, the rabbit hole you descend is your choice…judge neither tho!
Remember we are animals, which ever path or decision we make, will be weighed! X

1 Like

That is quite a challenge with all the preconceived notions from childhood…

I am going to attempt to walk each path (one at a time) so that I can evaluate each and know where I stand.

1 Like

Good choice! Best walk both, then you will understand, what is the truth! X