Opinions about your path

Now THAT resonates with me :sunglasses:

But that answer begs the question, how does one find any path without the influence of others?

1 Like

I meditated and practiced blocking out all information. Imo, even proven facts and science can be thrown in the trash. I have seen enough things that are unreal, which scientists won’t acknowledge.

I believe when one advances enough, they can more easily distinguish reality from falsehood, although imo, it’s impossible to do so to a great extent.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense. Every great teacher I’ve ever studied recommends meditation.

1 Like

The left hand path is for those who dont ask permission or bow down and worship. I know hard core black majickians who work exclusively with demons, nothing else, and are kind, good hearted, loving, caring, giving, helpful, and wouldnt dream of harming another living being. But because they dont worship jesus, and evoke demons, and dont take orders from pastors and gurus, they are left hand path. They would also be left hand path if everything i just said was the same, but the difference being they work with angels. If theyre not asking permission, not worshipping something, and not being granted permission by gurus or pastors or whatever, then they are left hand path. Lhp is the path of rebellion, independence, autonomy

1 Like

Wow. That’s totally different than what I thought. It makes a lot of sense though.

Welcome @HeylelHeosphoros It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Say one does some basic sigil magick, how does the spirit benefit from that exactly?

If the sigil is the entity’s you’re evoking them or calling on them for help, in which case they benefit from the exchange of energy, we exchange energy with each other on a daily basis but the exchange is “greater” when you are asking them for something you need help with, that exchange is the offering so to speak.

2 Likes

Interesting, but then you regain the energy lost?

It’s not like that, just as you regain the energy from conversing with people around you, you regain the energy from this sort of work too. We on a daily basis have a give and take energetic relationship with those around us and the environment around us. We absorb the ambient energy around us while also giving back. It’s similar cases.

3 Likes

Is that really a worthwhile benefit for a spirit then?

They don’t rely on us or the energy we can give them, but think of it like this atleast in one case.

An entity helps one person, that person is excited and spreads awareness of that entity, more people start calling on that entity, and it grows. The benefit becomes more noticeable to that entity.

4 Likes

Can the same thing happen but in the opposite way? :thinking:

What do you mean?

To spread something that’s not beneficial to the entity, that has a non-beneficial effect from the exchanging of energy.

That sounds like if one person attacks the entity and then gets others to do it also in which case it’s not beneficial to the entity.

However, exchange of energy is more of an unavoidable natural occurrence, but when a practitioner spreads the awareness of an entity for more to work with it’s giving that entity something akin to followers, not in the religious way but more in the social media kinda way.

3 Likes

Manwhile in a world parallel to this…
Can I summon a human woman to make her my lover? -High rank Infernal succubus.
Will this seal work to summon a human X from Earth? -Random elemental entity.
How can I ask a human to get my ex back? -African goddess.

Forum’s name: Become A Living Human (BALH)
Ok, sorry.

4 Likes

I was thinking more about not getting results more than attack. Like when someone calls a spirit and they don’t get anything even if the effort was there, and the same thing happening to the entity.

The vesica piscis has a lot of symbology including the beginning of the flower of life. Only thought it would be interesting, and it depicts a ven diagram which I sums up how I was feeling about the talk of lhp vs rhp. There for sure is a middle ground.

On another note I don’t worship so much as acknowledge respect for forces/beings/dieties and work with them. Essentially the ones that I work with I treat as friends in a healthy way. you wouldn’t really worship a friend, but respect is great. As I have been learning some of the dieties that I have worked with for years have been relagated to demons in christianity. Until now I have kept as much distance as was feasible between me and the abrahamic religions and so have functioned without a lot of lhp vs rhp that is steeped in christianity. But for the sake of seeing where the abrahamic have set up their cosmologies I am delving in.

also when I was five I knew I wanted to be a healer.

If they get nothing then the entity chose to not help them

2 Likes