Opening Portals

So I’ve been practicing the the rituals in the program and I’ve realized that other spirits are entering my home. This is affecting my loved ones. It seams like a portal opens and my family gets sacred by what comes thru. How do I get rid of these unwanted spiris that are in my home??

1 Like

Are your “loved ones” aware of your rituals and new hobby?

1 Like

Yes. To some extent.

Blaze, have you been casting a protective circle before you practice magick? And are you sitting inside of the circle while practicing? I am asking because not casting a protective circle seems to be a common mistake amongst newer magicians because aside from wiccans and pagans, most other authors and magickal teachers seem to forget to mention the circle thing.

I know E.A. mentions the circle all the time but is it possible you have neglected to create one before pathworking? You don’t have to have an athame or wand on hand to create one, you can do this with your index and middle fingers held together and pointed at the floor like a make-believe wand. But I have heard quite a few people mention lately, that their magick is attracting unwanted spirits into their home. Not casting a circle can cause this, because the circle is there to protect you in multiple ways.

Not only can it be used if evoking a spirit into this world on a physical manifestation level (you sit in the circle so you are protected) but when first starting out with a black mirror or similar exercises, you can also build a circle just around the mirror so if anything unwanted somes thru, they will be contained within that circle until you can command them to go back to where they came from. Many adept magicians do not use a circle when working with a black mirror or scrying thru an opened portal but that’s because they know how to effectively banish anything unwanted that may come thru.

Upon reading all these posts lately about unwanted spirits, the first thing that came to mind is that maybe (maybe not you too but just a theory) some of these magicians are forgetting to cast a circle or neglecting to do so on purpose because they don’t realize the importance of the circle? What exactly are you doing in your home when you feel these unwanted presences arise or become active again? Is it just doing any type of magick in general that seems to attract them? Because magick alone is usually not enough to attract spirits from another plane into your home, normally if that happens, it’s because there are spirits that were already present in your home but lying dormant or maybe lingering nearby and the act of magick, and the energy that practicing magick creates, is attracting them to you.

Do the spirits frighten you, or only the others in your home?

1 Like

I feel them but don’t really see them yet. I was doing the meditation exercises in the divination program and that’s when it all happened. I’m using the salt with water to banish. I’m also calling st. Michael for assistance. The circle was not mentioned in these exercises. Well as least not that I remember.

1 Like

I don’t mean to sound condescending here, but ALWAYS cast a circle.

I don’t mean to sound condescending here, but ALWAYS cast a circle.[/quote]

How does a circle hold a ‘nonphysicql’ person, how can a fuckin’ shape yo, a fucking shape, prevent somehiing with power from ducking it, or reading the summoner;s mind, and stopping it from working, how can a circle be useful at all if the person summoned is able to do literally anything wanted by it or its friends?

You fail to think logically, resort to violence. magical violence, we laugh at the stupid fucks that think the goetia is accurate, and that bitches like Biebes and including Beibs can;t be a witch, and are stupid enough to think that satanic chraintiy is a patheon will all others, and not one person hates the other, and they have emotions. Your stupid for believing in all these things.

I s[eak not for on behalf but with the voices of evil, again we are amoral, and we are not mutlidimesnional or not physical you dumbfucks dont even use dimension in its proper definations. We are the true group empowered and we know the true creators, and we use true magic, we are stronger and smarter than you young fucks. I quote Dahlia Murder. ‘‘IF you seek enteral life we are the living prof.’’

SO you fuckingg bitchboi mod go the fuck aheaad, and ban me, again, again. I cannot be stopped, and you have no training in mage-works to stop some bithc, of my level, go ahead you stupid shitlord, go ahead and hit me with your stronger curse after banning me, so nothing will happen, and I can sqeeze your unworthy life out.

We are the true persons ruling this world, and it is chainging by our will, our not light, and not dark will, becuase you stupid fucks are toostupid too see your being played like a E rated JRPG, and your sucking off of some lesser energy manlipation called air. WE don’t know what that is, but we don’t need to breathe. And we’re so fuckin’ powerful that you shitheads cannot even figure out that there was never a astral plane or rather collective conscious unil we tell you.
Fuck you all, all your pretty men can come chill with me though, maybe even make out. I’m mout fuckasses.

\m/

From

Benten-sama Okami of the Arts, First Okami NO Yomi.

P.S. And when ya’ll are dying truly, you will not be blessed with evloving itno a true spirit.

How embarrassing - I seem to have neglected clicking the last button necessary for that ban last time. And the thing is, if you had just learned your lesson and stopped being such a colossal waste of (sub)human flesh and bone, I would’ve scolded myself for the mistake and not gone through with the ban. Goodbye, though.

I curse important people - maybe you’re just struggling with life. If no one here has a problem with it, I’d like to leave this post as a monument to the kind of stupidity that will not be tolerated here.

If anyone feels like this is some productive shit we need to keep here on the forum, by all means let your voice be heard.

Me? I think this is just about the bottom of the genepool. The difference between a simpleton and a wretch is one of civility.

2 Likes

Ok. So I’m going to reiterate on my previous statement.
Not to argue with the who has been banned, but more for information for people who just simply may not know.
Again, not to be condescending to Blaze1.
Always cast a circle.
The circle’s symbolism goes farther beyond than that of a “fuckin’ shape yo”.
It represents the world, infinity, the universe (I think I remember hearing that at some point), life, not to mention how often it pops up in magic in some form or fashion.
When you perform a ritual, you’re quite literally piercing the veil between this world and the “unseen”. Casting a circle creates a barrier between you and what may be there in the “unseen” and when you close the circle, you close the portal you’ve created so that nothing can cross over and possibly cause you problems.
Some will say that a circle really doesn’t do a damn thing. I think this may very well be true depending on the level of what you’re interacting with and the kind of circle you cast.
I heard once that Crowly made a simple circle in the sand and this seemed to work until the demon he was conversing with broke it by kicking sand over it. Don’t know if this is the case but it reminds us that we can’t ever be too sure.
But just to be safe, Always cast a circle.
This several ways of doing this.
You can make one out of salt or even just imagine one around you.
I use a fairly effective circle that Konstantinos describes in his book Nocturnal Witchcraft. I don’t know if it jives well with what E.A. describes in his books (because I haven’t yet read any of his works) but its worth a try.

I didn’t read all the replys but the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram should suffice and remove all entity’s,well hide u from them at least. The only thing it won’t work on is shades and I pray your not dealing with any of them.
Good luck man.

@Naoto - You sound very intelligent. We will all miss your wisdom when you are banned. Work on your spelling while you are gone.

Wow very confused with said ban dude lol what the fuck are u babbling about bro?

Nocturnal witchcraft and gothic grimoire were two of the first books I read on the darker aspects of magic.It made me happy to see that title

4 posts were split to a new topic: How do circles work?

Hey Everyone Sorry!
I’m interested in Portals