Only BALG could believe this

I encourage you to tell them yourself if you can and if not I believe they already know.

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Iā€™m probably going to wait to contact them for personal reasons tho

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll give them a try myself honestly. Really I think I just need to keep trying

1 Like

All my senses are telling me that this is correct. Thereā€™s no sort of cult element to this itā€™s more of something that connects us all due to having a similar view of reality and a desire to better ones self and take part in your own species evolution.
I feel no malicious intent behind it and like I said these beings have a similar spiritual view. As in the void chaos. Itā€™s this part of existence that is the center from which the matrix is manifest.
They know it, they are happy and curious that we know it and feel a sort of kinship because of it. At least thatā€™s my take on it, but like I said definitely see for yourself and come to your own conclusions.

3 Likes

Cool

1 Like

Itā€™s all very fascinating.

But I think, before making any real decisions, that you should ask for a contact entity, at least a name.

How is diplomacy supposed to occur without a constant connection - an ambassador; a person responsible for this communication?

1 Like

Many poeple have talked with these spieces and told them the same things, about a fake alien invasion etc. And also, king Paimon and Thoth have made it known to me that this is all very real by a series of events and info that I found with their help. So I can also verify that your source is very real and an ally.

2 Likes

I understand, however if the guyā€™s name was X and he was the ambassador, what would that change? You would have a named guy to tell you that info but now you have a nameless guy telling you that info. The name or which of the spieces of the community told this doesnā€™t matter. The only thing that matters is that they are our allies and they want to help us. Thatā€™s all we need to know. When the time comes, they will probably say more. But first, we have the elite trying to take us over. And that will happen sooner than anyone thinks if we donā€™t act fast.

1 Like

(((is curious as to what his alien allies think about the Muslim Invasion Problem)))

1 Like

Itā€™s synchronicity that I come back to find you asking this as it was part of the conversation I had just now doing a void meditation in the shower. I had the intention to make contact and as I did I got nothing then I felt the presence in my mind as though I was being observed. Then I said hey there. He appeared in front to me as a grey star. I asked what is the first lesson? To which he replied
You already know what you need to do and have been doing it. Which is to notify others and help them gain the ability to make contact the lesson is learned. By this simple action alone you have gained admittance and simply having a bigger picture is the first thing you needed to learn. I asked what I should call him and without putting any thought into it Star came to mind. He then said so this is what you will call me? Because of how I appear? He accepted the name happily and said you are more correct in that name than you think. Because a star is what I am. I was blown away by this. And it reminded my of Crowely and the book of the law where he says every man and woman is a Star.

He then went on to say that he will make a verification with the next to contact him with a message for me. This was so I could know that he had made contact with another one of us and we are building something great together.
A new way of thinking is going to come to us and Iā€™m excited to see what itā€™s all about. I think they live in stars or something like that. Not sure but I guess we will find out.

3 Likes

I will ask next time.

I just got a PM from @PatrykPrz who told me he had success and he mentioned the word cosmos which is interesting. His message seemed a bit jumbled but thatā€™s to be expected when shifting gears from meditative state to writing a message.
The place they exist is in the cosmos which makes sense considering what we know so far as them being or existing in stars. I found something while searching into this experience and came up with this.

And this

2 Likes

Thanks Adam, will try and reach out to ā€œStarā€. I get the feeling it is part consciousness of our cosmos.

BTW, Iā€™m not doubting you. Iā€™ve just seen a lot of these over the last 15 years. I just want all of us to go through the process of discernment.

2 Likes

Chaos worshipers, now thatā€™s right up my alley of Anti-Cosmic Satanism. Do they recognize Current 218?

2 Likes

I decline their offer to contract.

If our ascent is catching favourable interest, then nothing needs outside intervention ā€“ our so-called ā€œelitesā€ are our own problem and nothing to do with outside forces.

This is worth reading, assume for a moment that the form beings take is adapted to the beliefs and perceptions of the receiver:

http://www.metatech.org/wp/aliens/alien-landing-get-on-ships-yes-or-no/

I donā€™t for one moment doubt AdamThothā€™s sincerity and good intent here and if these beings are genuine and care about our ascent and our independence, they will be happy to accept that I wish to continue as I am, without their intervention.

Be VERY careful here folks, magick (and things beyond it) can be very legalistic in nature, and while we might laugh at the newbie questions about pacts and contracts, there are some fucking fishy things going on right now due to the death throes of the old order, and the ONLY loyalty that matters is to our own personal ascent, which under the methods we use looks like this:

And also, this truth:

Silence is not consent, reaching for magickal power is a de facto rejection of all authority except that of the magician.

17 Likes

I definitely feel you on that and perhaps it is something that is taking forms I would be partial to. As for the pact itā€™s only demands are for us to continue evolving and like I said earlier your evolution is your own and whatever you do to better yourself is what you should be doing. The only " catch" is you canā€™t stop evolving under your own will.
I completely understand everyoneā€™s concerns as far as pacts and legal fine print is concerned. What this is to me is moral support and encouragement from something that has been through it much the way you offer so much of yourself to further evolution of others for no rewards other than personal satisfaction.
And for the sake of argument it could be something that I accidentally created to be an acention coach. An accidental egregor or something like that. But also the story is that it was once a being much like humans and went through the process of ascention and knows a thing or two.
But I would be damned if it sure as hell didnā€™t have every aspect of being exactly what it appears to be.

2 Likes

I decline their offer to contract.

I may at any time choose to devote my energies to something else other than ascent and evolution, and that is my absolute inviolable right, this is my life, my world, and my game.

:smiley:

11 Likes

I was not attempting to convince you. I completely am for you doing whatever you want and always have been. Cheers!

Cool, I didnā€™t think you were Adam, I know though that otherā€¦ things read this forum as well, and they need to know where they stand (which is outside my reality, shivering their asses of! :wink: ).

4 Likes