Only BALG could believe this

So glad you have been contacted and thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

They are so beyond our primitive state that our little tools such as sigils are obsolete for them. But to help you connect Think of binary code ones and zeros. Or positive and negative charges. They name themselves with geometrical shapes that correspond to vibrational frequency that matches their individual personality.
This should help you understand

4 Likes

This is what this technology is capable of.

Here is another one

3 Likes

This is an awesome thread! Go Adam, Iā€™m with you. Donā€™t hate, meditate!

4 Likes

Ok then here is a mathmatical mystery for you the power of 9!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy

1 Like

In a good way

1 Like

Contacted by Aliens, Gods, or Beings from other Realitiesā€¦ This is the realm of CULTS. JoS does the same thing.

ā€œThese are advanced Alien Beings, and if we want to survive the oncoming apocolypse, then we must make a pact with them.ā€

TRANSLATION:

1. We must Spiritually/Psychically/Magickally Connect to some other group of People here on this earth Masquerading as Aliens.

2. Substitute Aliens for spirits or demons.

3. Do I believe in Aliens? Nahā€¦ Iā€™m sure as hell not wanting for some Alien or Spirit or Angel from Heaven coming to save me in The Rapture, or any other new spin one puts on it.

Now of course you can drink that Jim Jones Kool-Aid if you want its cool to me. I am just warning the kiddies its dangerous to think like that as you will be suckered by a great many people claiming to have contacted all sorts of Aliens, Gods, Ascended Masters, Ancient Beings, etc.

2 Likes

A good amount of skepticism is healthy. Iā€™m also not asking for money, so thereā€™s that. Iā€™m also encouraging people to see for themselves and not just making outrageous claims. As far as an end times hooplah? No just stating the facts that our own government is planning a false flag fake alien invasion.

2 Likes

Ok here is another dose of Logic to Fuel Skepticism:

1. Why would an advanced Alien species be interested in someone like us?

2. Why donā€™t they just take us over? or just simply mind-control us into submission? or somehow infiltrate with any advanced technologies that they have?

3. So lets say there are a bunch of Greedy People on this Earth, and I guess they could pose a threat to said aliensā€¦ but the Aliens have far more advanced technology, so I doubt our greedy world leaders would pose a threat.

4. Considering the other factorsā€¦ one could make an Educated Guess that said REAL ALIENS (if they do in fact exist) are so far from Human Awareness/Human Experience/Interaction as in being on this planet, that they either have no interest in low-level beings like us, or are just not hereā€¦ pointing to one Credible Possible Factā€¦ that all these alien stories are coming from far more closer to homeā€¦ meaning we are not dealing with actual aliens, but people inventing a scam to hoodwink alot of people. This of course can be more easily deduced by alot of common sense and a little research. Should we ever deal with real aliensā€¦ why arenā€™t we holding hands singing Goombaya, or at the least seeing them on TV internationally or in the paper.

2 Likes

When watching your ant farm as you study ( which although you may not care about ants there are plenty of people who make it their career to study such insects as beneath us as they are.) You begin to become invested in it. When you have seen much of what is to be seen the new even if trivial and common becomes something to see because it is a new development in something.

Those were all good questions and Iā€™m glad you asked, thanks. Cheers!

4 Likes

The answer to your logic is simple. They donā€™t want to take over us because of the Law. The Law is everything for the ascended ones as Thoth said. Everyone follows it. Humans donā€™t because they canā€™t ascend with the elites here and so, this galactic community wants to help us. In other words, they will gain nothing for taking us over but they can do a lot of good to everyone by helping us.

Why they do it for free? Because only when the whole community reaches ascention and starts following the Law we will be able and ONLY then, to harvest the power of the whole cosmos. Of course, for peaceful purposes because with ascention comes the cleansing of hatred.

The elite know that they are powerless against this community and they donā€™t want us to know the truth. If we learn of our origin then they know that our DNA will activate and we will completely destroy them to the last ā€œmanā€.

And as you said, the elite pose no thread to them. However, they pose a thread to us and to the planet and thatā€™s bad for the whole cosmos.

Think about it, if you were an elite and you would know and be 100% sure about it that even though there are aliens, if people would find out, you would lose everything you worked for so hard, wouldnā€™t you do anything in your power to hide it and make others think that itā€™s stupid to say these things? That would surely work. The bad news for them is that it took too much time to open the portals to their own space and call those who were once left behind. And even now they canā€™t do it. And since time passed by, we are now awakened enough to defeat them (even though we need help for that cause)

Learn to watch beyond your barriers and you will find an amazing world waiting for you, the funny thing is that even though you will explore it on your own, you will be finding new things every single day. It takes a lot of guts to learn to accept too much info in a single day. But the rewards are also great!

6 Likes

Sounds like a new Story Spin on New-Age Wishful Thinking. This would sum some things up:

Leonard Cohen - Everybody Knows

As for the Aliens and Electrical Signalsā€¦ sounds to me like the use of Human Technology. Iā€™m sure youā€™ve never heard of Synthetic Telepathy. The Military/Government makes use of many secret ā€œNon-Lethal Warfareā€ technologies.

1 Like

I see what you are saying about synthetic telepathy and such but why would the government use synthetic telepathy to divulge their secrets to me? What is there to gain? Also have you experienced telepathy before? And have you experienced synthetic telepathy and know the difference between the two?
I appreciate your interest in my topic here but I donā€™t see a motive for the government to do something that goes against their agendas. Enlightenment doesnā€™t ever seem to have been one of the governments goals.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not trying to ascend in the normal way. I just want to be powerful enough to do whatever I want lol

3 Likes

Striving to be more than what you are is the name of the game and eventually all that will sort out in your head as you go, so any evolution is good evolution.

4 Likes

Oh. So even if I donā€™t want to become a god I can still ascend? Thatā€™s the only part I donā€™t like lol

4 Likes

Ascention is oneā€™s own deal and whatever path you take is yours alone and so long as itā€™s about growth and development you are doing ok.

3 Likes

Oh. Well then tell them that I accept their invitation

2 Likes
  1. Its how Cargo Cults are created. Zap a true believer with Telepathy and give him some ideas that he then runs with to create a cult to worship said spirit. Different Humans = Different Motivations/Agendas.

2. I do telepathy all the time with certain Spirits and People. Sometimes others come around and I just push them out. I have psychic ability, but its not perfect.

3. Interestingly, a number of years ago I already knew synthetic telepathy existed but I didnā€™t call it that. FYI, I really donā€™t spend all my time on conspiracy sites either. So one day I was sitting in a CLUB ROOM for Vets, and a Marine came in and was talking to me, pretending to be my friend and cozying up to me, etc. He then mentioned itā€¦ I listened to him, but gave it little attention. and yes I have experienced it and know exactly what it is. Its a Synthetically Induced ā€œPulsing Energetic Frequencyā€ that can transmit auditory. One can counter-act it with a similarly highly energized signal (if one has a strong aura or a strong Spirit Ally). But if you do not have a strong energetic manifestation then it can easily override ones defenses.

3 Likes