[Onion's journal]

29th June, 2021
18:55

June is almost over nervous chuckle , I’m gonna get a scan for my petition. I can’t get anything from tarot.

After a long time, I went to sleep giggling. A guy I talk to just used the best pick up line I’ve ever heard and it had me reeling. It was so good. It’s been a really long time since I felt that way and was extremely happy. We’re both in different countries, and we only started talking a few months ago but damn his pick up lines are the best I’ve ever heard. And he’s good, he does more than the bare minimum other guys I know do. On the other hand my ex is harassing my friend for my pictures (my friend didn’t give in). I did a protection spell for my friend and asked my guides to do something to help him out…if things escalate I’ll have to do something more. But my friend isn’t telling me anything although I asked him to keep me updated.

I made this journal for my magickal journey and now it’s turning into a personal diary…:grimacing:

Magick of the day, from now on MOTD:

Camp is a manifestation of time in a physical format, it’s not your astral temple. Cardinal directions are applicable here and so are portals. My sphere is right ahead, but we will not go there yet, you are not ready.

Lucifer on Camp👆

I think the portal part is weird, because I can visit spirits I’ve talked to just by passing through one without enns, and it made me question if it was real at all but scans have helped me confirm it’s legit. It’s probably because I occasionally talk to Loki that I have some portals around.

Lucifer recommended I either shift my astral temple to Camp or Camp to my astral temple, I’ll do that latter because my temple has a bit more greenery…Camp is literally a dessert. He also recommended talking to Michael for having a portal for him as well, so I talked to Michael about it before training and he agreed.

I didn’t do much else today :thinking: Today’s dinner is Dosa​:heart_eyes::dancer:. I hope everyone who reads this has a good day!
-:purple_heart:

2 Likes

What did you get the first time and what was the question?

1 Like

I did it a few days ago, I usually use cards that jump or I get pulled to but I got absolutely nothing. 0 card. I asked what the situation was with the petition. It wasn’t a yes or no question but more like “what’s going on with the petition”? I don’t really know how to put it because I pictured what I asked but that’s the closest to it.

edit: a word

1 Like

If you’re not getting any answe then simply switch up the method. Shuffling it for a while and then lay the deck face down and pick the card off from the top of the deck.

1 Like

Will do, thank you so much!

1 Like

I also recommend a spread for this question. This is a good variant of the Celtic Cross that I use frequently:

Otherwise a past, present and future spread would be good.
You can use the previous method. Once you’re done shuffling, lay out the cards one by one off the top of the deck.

1 Like

This is extremely helpful thank you so much! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

What pick up line ? Wanna use it too :two_hearts:

1 Like

Do you want any water?
It was about asking if you needed water because you looked really hot. (I copy pasted, he had to explain it to me that it wasn’t literal)

Then he sends a cute cat pic and I reply adorable or anything sweet (because cats) and he says “just like you then”.

Or if I’m talking about magick and it’s something cool then he twists it back to me and says something sweet. There’s literally so many he has used it’s hard for me to keep count but they’re all amazing.

1 Like

30th June, 2021
17:40

Word count for writing event hit 15k, I’m extremely happy with the dream sequence I’ve written. I wish I could share it.

Man, studying is something else. I took out my physics notes after an year and I can’t understand shit. I can understand said shit, but it’s just confusing right now. It’s wave optics, it’s my baby, I aced that in school, but I can’t get it through now. Partly because I keep saying I can’t get it, but also because I can’t remember the terms. It’s not that I even have bad memory, I’m forgetful short term and of things regarding myself but not being able to remember study material is a different kind of stress.

Thank you Dankquanicus for the tarot advice yesterday, I’m still confused about what happened to it but I know what’s happening on my side.
1- Knight of Wands (Reverse)
2- 4 of Swords (Reverse)
3- 2 of Wands (Reverse)
Past-present-future spread.

As always, I talked to Lucifer about this. We came up with a method, and I’ll try it out soon after I finish this post. Entrance is in a few months and sudden anxiety is making my skin crawl, if I don’t learn how to handle it I’m not gonna be able to sleep again.

My family is again after my appearance. I’m happy with me but they still keep forcing and pressurizing me :expressionless:

MOTD:

Training with Michael, I did better today. We had staffs too, he had a metal one and I got a polished, wooden one (no fair).

Camp has been shifted, it’s only a matter of me visiting it often now that’ll settle it well. There’s a room as different gateways to spheres in it, so Lucifer and I are still discussing how to make it more stable and better adjusted to each other. Cardinal directions are yet to be decided, but my scrying pond stays. Lucifer has also changed his appearance today! He wore a black buttoned up shirt! Left me speechless, he looked beautiful.

I forgot to mention, I found a feather yesterday which my dog (luckily) didn’t eat. Today’s dinner is Kundru (it’s a vegetable) curry and roti. I hope everyone who reads this has a good day!

4 Likes

I don’t use reversals but if reversals but if they are to be taken internally (and this works well if it’s about internal work), then the 4 of Swords shows a lack of movement or progress regarding your petition, but in the future it will come about with great movement and progress within yourself.

2 Likes

i had a good day , but it was too hot,what is kundru?? we dun hv it in mp.

1 Like

I have a pick up line to use near Christmas

“Since it’s so close to Christmas, why don’t you let me come down your chimney while you warm up my chestnuts?”

3 Likes

Ooo. Thank you so much for helping out, I really appreciate it!

@sensitiveman
images (83)

2 Likes

I think we call it parmal n its not common where I live but in bihar n up its common, am I right??

Yes, we have different names here.
I don’t live there…

July 1st, 2021
18:18

Pride Month has officially ended, I wanted to do something, but I kept forgetting. Nevermind that. It finally rained today and it was a huge relief. It was extremely humid.

I studied a bit today, felt nice. Got a book on Tarot so reading that too. Sis gaslighted today, I will snap if she does it again tomorrow.

MOTD:
Camp is very beautiful now. Each door leads me somewhere else. My room in it has a lot of dream catchers and fluffy white decorations, and a wardrobe filled with alt outfits. A huge bed to sleep in as well.

I finally entered TGS today, felt incredible. I lost myself in Lucifer’s enn. I find it easier to go in a trance when I chant with my eyes open rather than closed. Physically feeling the pressure of Lucifer’s energy, knocking the breath out of, it felt fucking amazing. I was so happy, I wanted to stay but I had to get up because it suddenly got windy. So I went up to my terrace, sat down and started again. I like meditating in the wind, I had to stop again because my dog came up.

I did it with my eyes open, and the floor in front of me moved as if it was breathing, like a diaphragm. Bending up, bending down, the patterns on it moving as well.

We also went down the chasm for a stroll. Red and fires everywhere, it was like a factory. We were strolling, Lucifer leading the way. We got out soon because as long as we were there I couldn’t stop coughing here in real life.

Not a lot of training with Michael, we talked for a bit. He gave me the final push I needed with something I struggled witj.

My guide showed me something with a weather.They look quite androgynous as well, I think they’re a shaman. The put one of those singing bowls on a table, filled it with water, dropped a feather into it, and did the the round-motion-thingy with the pestle tuning fork. I don’t know what it’s called, please bear with me. The vibrations made the feather move too.

I asked if it was a divination method, they told me it’s fun, but also that I’ll understand it once I try it myself.

Today’s dinner is soya curry and roti. I hope everyone who reads this has a good day!

3 Likes

July 2nd, 2021
18:20

My friend and I are study buddies now. I like her, she gets worried and pushes through the syllabus, I get worried and get scattered all over the syllabus. She gets at least something done whereas I, don’t :smiley: . So yes, I’m really happy to have her as my study buddy. I need to do questions then I’ll be done for the day.

I studied with Lucifer’s sigil near me and it definitely helped.

MOTD:

Training with Michael went well, he said I looked a lot more “solid”, and the training itself was a lot more vivid. There is now a bench by the scrying pond at Camp, I like to lay down there and relax.

Read the basic numerology aspects in tarot, will re-read them to get it down properly.

I think I’m quite attached to Lucifer, too attached, for my own good. I mean, it doesn’t matter how I used to, or still wish sometimes, to be able to work with him long-time, I feel it in my gut that it won’t be that way. He’ll be a chapter in my life, a character development arc. I was a little upset about it today, so he asked me, why did I decide to reach out to him in the first place? To be friends? Admiration? Adoration? Or something else.

Then I remembered, it was for something else. It was for change, change in myself and things around me. I asked to him to make it a gentle, gradual process for me and not a sudden one, with my promise of putting in the work no matter how hard it gets.

We’ve both held our part of the agreement till now. He has helped me grow, and I’ve put in the work. He pushes me out of the nest if I’m getting too comfortable and I get my shit together. I’ve now adjusted to a schedule, he was with me all the way.

Then I got sad again, because I enjoy working with him.

> L: Why are you getting sad about something that has not even happened yet? I’ll be here till the change is complete.

And he was right. It’s taken me a long time to snap out of my thinking void so that I don’t go through things twice. Therefore, I will make the best out of each minute I spend with him, and do my damn best to become by best, truest self.

Got some books on Hindu Pantheon today as well.

Today’s dinner is…fine. I hope everyone who reads this has a good day!

1 Like

July 3rd, 2021
18:27

I have a headache right mow, please excuse the typos. All because I didn’t eat at the rigjt time. Welp.

Studied a bit, it’s steady.

Tomorrow I finally sleep in, I need sleep.

MOTD:

Was tired to do anything tiday. Couldn’t train with Michael either. I couldn’t even twll him I won’t be able to train today because I was so tired. I cried today morning but I don’t know why. I suddenly got so sad, mood swings. Hades was there amd je helped me ground myself and de-stress. He’s so loving, I love him so much.

Lucifer was tjere for me too. I love him too, I love every spirit who I’ve talked to amd talked with :purple_heart:

Mo tarot readings done, but I studied from tje book.

Aslo went through the Advice from King Paimon thread, got so mant questions but he gives extremely good advice, it’s always something I meed to hear. Hail King Paimon!

Today’s dinner is aloo bhujia and roti. I hope everyone who reads this has a good day!

4 Likes

hail king paimon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like