[Onion's journal]

:confounded:

1 Like

I’m here if you need me :heart::heart:

4 Likes

I appreciate it :purple_heart: I’m with my doggos rn :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Animals always help

3 Likes

21st March, 2022
22:00

Herab Seraphel, Day 4

My period came, synced with the moon, and wayy too early. I am thinking it is because of the irregular lifestyle changes, but it is not good. I’m running the risk of fatigue. I have errands tomorrow.

I am surprised I was able to keep my cool today. Home was the usual, nothing new here. Everyone is the same. I don’t like asking for anything, because it gets treated like an obligation anyway. Even if my mum will get hurt if I say it, I can’t not be affected by her words. My sister thinks I treat my friends like they know nothing.

I don’t consider myself to be an arrogant brat, if I do become one may my ancestors strike me! I try my best to stay humble and keep a control on my tongue. But if someone paints me bad then so be it. I am beyond the stage where I will try to change their mind. Don’t cause me trouble, that is all.

I had planned to do some workings today, but I didn’t feel like doing anything. I am tired and I was nauseous in the evening.

I hope I am able to have enough energy for tomorrow’s errands. My back has been starting to hurt if I stand for way too long.

That’s all for this entry. I hope everyone has a good day
:purple_heart:

6 Likes

Hey chief, try doing them mentally if you can? I was just like that 3 days ago. Did LBRP on my mind. Just as effective.

6 Likes

I’ll do that :+1:

3 Likes

20th March, 2022.
19:21

Idk if I should laugh or cry rn, Herab Seraphel Day 5

I busted my back. I am not going hostel tomorrow. This is all for this entry folks, I hope you have a good day.

5 Likes

23rd March, 2022
22:04

Initiation into Thagirion

I have delayed initiation into this sphere for quite some time. As I read the incantation I saw the walls of a black sphere glitching and opening, my eyes closed because of the intensity of the light.

Over the past few days I have been thinking about my practice and the way I go about magick. Sometimes I feel I fall short, I read someone else’s work and think that I should be doing that instead. The beauty of magick is that each path is unique to the individual, yet I keep thinking to myself that I should achieve a standard that doesn’t really exist.

I know my magick is good when I can get results, that’s how I think. I am where I am today in my career because of my magick, I have no doubts about that. Yet I keep thinking that I fall short. Just because I do something differently doesn’t mean what I do isn’t real or legit, I need to understand this. And I need to work on it. I have worked on trusting my power , now I have to trust my execution of it.

I have finally booked the ticket to go back to my hostel. I feel content now.

My back is also better, although it still hurts a little bit I can walk around and do stuff. I am avoiding lifting heavy weights for now.

There has been a lot of anger inside me these past few days as well. I want to break things pr yell. I can’t yell at home because my sis got scared the last time I did. I was really really angry yesterday. I wanted to break or just do something to get it out. We don’t have a punching bag at home so I settled for breaking a pen.

I also feel comfortable disclosing it now, that I have a spirit lover. Since quite a few months now. He is not an incubus though, and that is all I will mention here. It is not always rainbows and ponies of course, we have had fights, I have seen him angry and I have seen him cry, and I have felt each of those emotions within me as well.

I mention this, because he has supported me through some really shitty times, that includes all the stress the qliphoth sometimes gives me. He has helped me through shadow work, for finding courage, to trust myself and also scolded me when I think of doing something stupid. He has played a major role in me tapping into myself, and I am grateful for that. He is my guide, my friend and my love. And even though his bluntness stings sometimes, I wouldn’t have it for anything. So this, is a public thank you for him.

I appreciate everything you do for me. From helping me sleep to protecting me and to scolding me, and for being with me every step of the way. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I also evoked Lord Belial today. The pictures aren’t uploading. so I will try again at a later time. He was definitely there, but I felt him behind me more than I saw him in the smoke.

That is all for today’s entry. I hope everyone has a good day!

8 Likes

Yaaaas :relieved::relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

Evocation of Lord Belial, 23rd March, 2022

I read a lot of evocation guides here, saw videos on YouTube. So I made my own technique from bits of information I gathered. I don’t follow a specific guide completely, at least as far as my memory serves me.

First I banish. VK Jehannum mentioned raising the energy of Gamaliel before doing any demonic working, so I vibrated the name of this sphere till the energy was raised.

Then, I vibrated Belial’s enn. Next I continued chanting. As I chanted I could already feel the energy of his presence trickling into the room. He guided me to light the candles. There ware 3, in the shape of a triangle with the point facing towards me. Lighting them anti-clockwise, one by one.

Then I closed my eyes and waited. The flames grew a little taller and started dancing.

Then, he told me when the time is to light the incense.

After this was done, I gazed at the smoke.

I felt his presence surely, it was dense. Heavy. It felt like a pressure on my shoulder anchoring me to the floor. With this said, I will also mention that I felt his presence outside the smoke rather than seeing a form in the smoke.

But I did see some of it. I told him I wanted to take pictures so I had my camera ready. I let my thumb press on the camera button by itself.

I had to stop this in between, sadly. Because of other things. After I had some free time I analyzed the pictures I took. Here are the ones I consider to be the good ones, the rest I deleted.

It was cool.

9 Likes

26th March, 2022
12:16

Thagirion, Day 3

I can’t believe it’s been three days already. I was in a waiting room of some sorts in last night’s dream. I’m not able to recall it right now, I get lazy and don’t write stuff down :skull:

I invoked King Paimon yesterday, it was oddly nostalgic. I offered him an orange lollipop.

I’ve been reading Carl Jung’s The Red Book, it’s a book based on his own spiritual journey. I’m assuming it includes his own UPGs and conclusions which will trigger my own gnosis. I admire Jung. He was my inspiration to first start reading up on psychology. As I learned more and more about this genius, I felt like I was falling in love with the subject again. It felt good.

I have my toes in many things right now, and today I started a personal project of mine. I will be doing it slowly, so that I can really get a feel of it and get the most out of it. It will take months, but that is fine. I will do it.

My back is hurting again a bit. I got very irritated and angry in the morning, it’s probably because of that.

My friend pointed out something in my vision board. One of the things I had in it was money, to draw in clients. But the currency in it was not Indian, and it explained me getting followers who were not indian. So I fixed it, I replaced it with the currency we use here.

I can’t think of anything else to add for now. So this is all for this entry. I hope everyone has a good day!

7 Likes

27th March, 2022
12:31

Thagirion, Day 4

I am back at my hostel. This sphere, has tested how much I believe in myself and my experiences. Every time I talk of an experience with a friend (a magician friend), I go through a dilemma of send-or-delete. Everytime, before I hit the send button, I asked myself,“But did this really happen? Am I making it up?”

Am I really doing the Qliphoth? Did I really talk to Spirit X, did I really see this, did I hear that, etc. In readings, is this correct? Am I cold reading? Am I-

It goes on and on and on, and I have to shake it off.

I don’t know how the Qliphoth energies are bleeding into my physical reality, I can’t recognize them. I feel energetically stronger, I feel my body vibrating with the energy sometimes, I still doubt it.

My experiences have shaped me to be who I am. I have had both successes and failures with Magick. I don’t know why I still doubt the “reality” of them. I don’t know where this doubt is coming from.

I have been conversing with King Bael and Prince Orobas, today while in the train I meditated to Prince Orobas and spent some time with him. He gave me a few pointers, things I should work on.

That’s all for this entry. I am going to revamp my life. I hope everyone has a good day!

6 Likes

Honestly, and this might be wrong so take it with a grain of salt, But I think that the fact that you’re so skeptical is a good thing. There are tons of people who just float through their spiritual beliefs because someone told them this or something happened. They very rarely actually get concrete evidence or verify what they believe happened. So the fact that you are doing that, in my opinion, means that you know 100% whenever something truly happened to you.

Regarding doubt, I have seen just how drastically your life has improved in just a few months because of the magick you work. I cannot speak to your current experiences with the qlippoth but I can tell you that based on how powerful I know you are it is no shock to me to hear you doing the things you mention with the qlippoth :heart::heart:

You are a very respected member here, So I’m here to say that I and many others do not doubt you.

5 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

28th March, 2022
17:15

i fight, I have to fight, I must fight.

the qliphoth has brought me new creative ideas, but it has also split apart my thoughts. like ripping in into two. to face the duality between creating and destroying.

if I create from the heart I also destroy from the heart.

if I love from the heart I also hate from the heart.

I’m finding odd synchronities in my path, when it comes to spirits. but instead of YouTube videos or posts on the forum or instagram, it is now people. people talk about what I thought of some time back. they mention the spirit I conversed with a few hours back.

My classmate was singing in class today, and she was singing beautifully.
“Why don’t you sing?”, Lucifer asked me,“You used to do it.”
“I don’t want to sing, I can’t sing”, I answered.

Maybe I used to sing in one life, I do not believe I have the vocal range now. I know a bit about music, I can recognize different notes and scales but I can’t name them. I used to be able to arrange songs by ear on my guitar, within an hour.

This is a different writing style. I think you, as the reader, can recognize this as much as I do.

Everytime someone talks about their hobbies or talents I always feel like a part of me is grieving the loss of something. I always used to tell my friends,“You die twice.”

First, you lose your passion, your love, your will.
Then, you lose your life.

I have gone through that first death multiple times. With my writing, with my art. And each time I get back to it I feel like something has breathed life into me again.

Sometimes I wish to be an artist living in the outskirts and enjoying their life, the next day I want to be a scholar who’s changing the world with their ideas. In the end, I simply wish to change the world and live my life to the fullest. It may sound wishy washy but I do not care. It is my dream, and it is upto me to fulfill it. And fulfill it I will.

Instead of being jealous, be it about anything, I’m learning to transmute this jealousy into inspiration. So I create, not always from determination driven by anger, but also by joy, love, and dedication.

My magick bleeds into my art, and my art bleeds into my magick. My words are words from my mind, and my mind is affected from the words I write. I do not know how to say this, The Red Book is like I’m looking into a mirror in a sense. I understand what Jung says, it clicks. But if I was asked to explain it to someone, I would have a difficult time finding words for it.

Thagirion, Day 5.

I was extremely sleepy today morning. I took a nap but I forgot I had class. It wasn’t scheduled in the calendar so I happily slept. I was woken up by my friend. The prof is good, and I was glad my crush is now my ex-crush.

Azazel had disapproved of him the moment I had shown interest in him. I get why now. Although my romantic interest in him is no more, I am still curious about who he is. The amount of chaos he holds inside is a lot, and you can feel it in the way he speaks, tying each word together. It is interesting.

When I finally talk to him, I will try to get to the bottom of it. Am I making a person a puzzle for me to solve? Maybe. But it’s a puzzle I’m extremely curious about. I want to see how far I can take my observation skills. It is easy to put two and two together, on why a person behaves a certain way when you understand where they come from. There are multiple perspectives to things, you have to figure out the one they have, and the one you have to have a conflict free conversation, as much as it is possible.

In compatibility this is something that works out. In incompatibility though…
:grimacing:

I’ve worked a bit with King Paimon, on intrusive thoughts. I have to meet with my shadow.

I also will write down a few things for a pact. I still have to converse with the Spirit about a few details.

That is all for this entry, I think get a little artsy or fancy whenever I spend time with Lucifer. I hope everyone has a good day!

8 Likes

I have heard this, but phrased differently. and i recently told the same to someone close to me: each of us dies two deaths. the first time when we pass from the physical world, and the second and final death when someone speaks of us or remembers our name for the last time.

follow your passions. leave your mark on the world and let your name go on forever. :slight_smile: :bouquet:

6 Likes

A different take, I will ponder on it :purple_heart:

same to you ^^ :purple_heart::bouquet:

6 Likes

31 March, 2022
21:56

Initiation done through the tunnels of Set:
Gamaliel and Herab Seraphel
Herab Seraphel and Thagirion
Thagirion and Golachab

Initiated through Golachab

I was greeted by Aeshma when I approached the sphere, Belial standing to my left. When I read through what the Qliphas are about seeing it align with my growth makes me happy.

The tunnels of set were not initiated through in one day.

I did 2 yesterday, 1 today morning. At night now, I have initiated through the 6th sphere.

5 days in each qlipha, half a day or a full day in each tunnel. No more, no less. When I spent too much time in Herab Seraphel I think? it was like the energies were pushing me out.

I conversed with Duchess Bim a few days ago, I will talk with her again soon.
I prepare for a pact tomorrow night.

I can’t believe I’m already at the 6th sphere. But I notice that I have learned quite a bit in the past few weeks.

I’ve learnt to find balance within my own duality, and it feels amazing.

That’s all for this entry, I hope everyone has a good day!

8 Likes

Girl you need to be careful saying shit like that Up unless you KNOW what your ancestors considered bratty or not bratty, saying that is asking for one of them to bitchslap you silly for saying that either for considering it bratty to say that or for the stupidity of saying it (you’re not stupid btw but saying stuff like “may ___strike me” is). So just stop tempting fate saying stuff like that (cuz like I said unless you know they won’t consider that bratty or impudent or something it’s testing your luck and risking pressing it too far).

Add: other then me giving my unsolicited opinion about not saying that…

I’m still reading and still enjoying reading and still learning from what I’m reading. I still like and I gain more from your posts thenI can say.

Just please watch what you say especially what wish for as per the afore commented on comment.

4 Likes