[Onion's journal]

Looks like he took some time off btw :joy::joy:

I’m always available for you, Onny.

2 Likes

I’m glad! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
I definitely will. I like journalling here so I’m trying to build the habit again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you
@dagar @MagickVigilante @rat @Muggie
I appreciate you all :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

He did :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yo our girl has a military squad :relieved:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

13th January, 2022

Today is a video log, because I didn’t feel like typing.
Please excuse the coughing, and if I repeat a phrase a lot.

:purple_heart:

6 Likes

i love your voice and enjoyed this entry. i am definitely going to use this idea and implement it on my next journal. it was very nice listening to you and calming.

3 Likes

I feel exactly the same about her voice :relieved:

3 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face: :purple_heart:

@dagar :pleading_face: :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

17th January, 2021
14:14

Good afternoon everyone. I am feeling very amused while writing this entry. I will get to it later.

The past few days have been pretty chill. But also tiring and very busy too. I got a lot of candy yesterday. One of them is a jelly like candy, it is called Sour Punk. It is very sour. Not too much to my taste. I like sweet things or spicy ones, but not sour. Makes my face very…weird.

I meditated to my chakras these days, and invoked King Paimon as usual. Had a lucid dream with Lucifer last week after a ton of attempts at lucid dreaming. I will continue till I can do it voluntarily. I have not read or learnt anything new.

I am still at home, because the lockdown at my college’s city has been extended.

Now onto why I’m feeling amused. My friend overheard my classmate talking shit about me and another mutual friend in a meeting, Our class will start late today, at 14:30, i.e in a few minutes. The teacher had notified us in whatsapp and I had seen it, so it pretty much happened behind my back. I’m not upset or angry. I don’t feel shit towards that person. She is fine as she is but is she chooses to interfere in my life…I will not stay silent lol.

I scored less in my assignment, so I will be picking up my slack. I have not meditated yet, I will do it before I go to sleep tonight.

That is all for this entry, I hope you all have a good day ahead!:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Just wanted to thank you. Your new profile pic helped me today with my art! I was stuck on a piece and couldnt figure out how best to draw my characters clothes (why are they so hard?!) and then out of nowhere I remembered that pic of yours. The person in it looks so fancy and its perfect for the regal look I was going for. Haha

I love it when I’m just browsing art or whatever and something just seems to “pop” out at me that sticks with me the rest of the day. Anyways take care. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This is how I hope to feel. Those who mock and try to belittle us are so insignificant and petty, they don’t realize what an amazing experience they are missing out on by treating us that way and moreover, they don’t realize how sad and pathetic their life is that that is the way that they derive meaning.

3 Likes

Glad I was able to help :pleading_face: :purple_heart:
My pfp right now is of King Paimon, I made this drawing for him :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Exactly. When all your entertainment is belittling and gossiping about others then…yeah it’s bad :joy:

3 Likes

Ahh! Haha of course it would be him. I guess I should thank him too.

Your drawing of him is so lovely. Im sure he loves it very much.

2 Likes

Thank you :sob::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hey I had a reading few days ago and it said I have a connection with Azazel do u know how to connect wit him perfectly I asked u coz I saw ur journal u seem to have a good connection wit him help a bro out😄

3 Likes

I usually meditate to his mantra, or listen to music he likes or watch videos on him. He likes rock music, I find he likes Seven Nation Army. Read up on him, immerse yourself in the information and meditate to him. It will happen. Don’t think you’re unable to connect with him, because thoughts like that tend to interfere with the process of connecting to them.

2 Likes

I see I’m a closeted practitionerdon’t want my parents to find out about magick I live in hella noisy household Indian households lol how do u give him offerings and set up an altar for him

2 Likes

same :joy: I don’t have an altar. I dedicate pages of my Bos to them. Most of my offerings are art or my time. I haven’t given blood to anyone.

3 Likes