[Onion's journal]

Maybe ask him after you summon him next time, so he can tell you for sure whether he wants you to practice between summoning s or after.

2 Likes

22nd October, 2021
8:50

Long time no see.

The past few days have been busy-ish? I wasn’t meditating or doing anything, which I felt bad about. And that bad feeling added to me not being able to bring myself to meditate. On top of that the fixed time I had for it kept getting disturbed which did not feel good either. I was able to break from this loop yesterday morning, when Michael gave me a much needed pep talk to get back on track.

Wednesdays I spend with King Paimon. So on 20th, I did a reading for myself with him. I also asked him about other stuff, I wanted to hear what he thought.

I’ve also been working on uncovering more of my past lives here. So I was also busy figuring those out. Till now I know 2 of my lives better, but I am still working on knowing the others.

Yesterday, I started my project with Azazel. I played his mantra, wore my earphones, opened a word document and started typing. It was wild. He speaks very fast and my hand was starting to cramp. Especially because I’m not yet used to my laptop’s keyboard. There was an interruption at the 10 minute mark, which broke the trance I was in. I also listened (and fell asleep) to heart chakra chants.

Yesterday was very…calm. In a very weird way. It was very quiet, the weather was pleasant, and just, nostalgic in a sense. It felt very nostalgic. It felt like I was reading a good book.

I got scolded by Azazel today morning for something I did. It stung but it was necessary 🤷‍♀

Did a small intention setting ritual with Michael last night.

Have I been able to astral project yet? Nope. One day I will. Soon.

I’m also working on a spell, so I’m researching about the stuff I need to know for it.

That’s all for this entry. I hope everyone has a good day!
-:purple_heart:

3 Likes

23rd October, 2021
15:09

This feels a little weird, I’m typing on my laptop. The only way I’ll get used to the keyboard is by using it, so here I am.

I meditated with Azazel yesterday, and did some muscle strengthening qi gong. The qi gong is from a 5 day series thing, I have yet to do day 2.

I also haven’t meditated yet. Michael had told me a few days ago that I should allow myself some flexibility, and not beat myself up for not sticking to it. It’s not till some point it out that I realise I can be quite hard at myself.

Right now I’m taking some deep breaths. I’m feeling very anxious and I was able to get my heart back to normal from fluttering, but my breathing still feels a little ragged. It might be the overwhelm, I was reading about how I can manage college with ADHD. I’ve talked with my classmates and they said they’ll help, but they’re still new people and I’ve been through enough to trust blindly. Trust issues? Big time.

Anyways, I’ll see how it goes. That’s all for this entry. I hope everyone has a good day.

1 Like

This has been me all month. Jesus. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Same I have been busy too with my college and exams. Couldn’t even login to the forum.

1 Like

It’s okay, do what you can :muscle:

@anon73484242 Good luck! I hope you get some time for yourself soon! :muscle::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you and I hope you do get some time too.

BTW is it ok if I can ask you how you got to communicate with spirits? I mean I can hear them bits by bits in my mind when I’m in a theta state but nowadays I can’t seem to do that and it’s really difficult.

2 Likes

Regular meditation. I was able to directly communicate after working with Lucifer, he helped me a ton in that aspect along with King Paimon.

4 Likes

Thanks to azazel and amaymon i developed my psychic senses much more… I advice everyone to work with them.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, mention this on the thanking spirits thread too! ^^

1 Like

Thats a great idea… done <3

1 Like

26th October,2021
17:48

Sorry for not updating this. I’m either forgetting, or procrastinating enough to forget.

House environment is stressful again. It’s like the clock for them is moving backwards for, idk I lost count. A friend helped me gain back perspective again, so my clock went from being stuck to starting to move forward again.

There’s an English proficiency test in 10 minutes, so the teacher knows where to start with us on English lessons.

Classes are going well, I spent the whole morning looking for books till I asked my guides to help and I remembered a website I had forgotten about.

Meditated with the Black Flame music on the pavleisdead channel. Meditated on my chakras.

Spent time with King Paimon.

I am back to working with Azazel, it is yet to become a routine.

Michael is still here, Lucifer has left for some time.

I plan to buy some obsidian soon.

Life is going, but I’m enjoying classes. We’re still at the beginning so there’s some genetics stuff I’ve already studied so it’s a little easy rn.

That’s all for today’s entry. I hope everyone has a good day!

4 Likes

28th October,2021
21:58

I just had some chocolate, and my dog is deciding if she wants to sleep inside the room today. I’m typing on my laptop today, and I’m not wearing my glasses. So please excuse any spelling errors. I was watching John Wick today. It’s recorded. I’ll probably continue later.

I have not been doing much. I’m adjusting to college. It’s the first week but we already have an assignment, and 2 tests next week. They’re small ones, but they’re still tests. One is on Lifespan development, we’re studying about children rn, and the other on emotions and the like.

I need to reconnect with myself and everyone else too. I’ll be doing the gatekeeper meditation C Kendall has on his youtube channel and stick to it. It needs to be done for 9 days, and it’ll get me into a habit too.

i was also feeling a little down. The new schedule is confusing, and my sis keeps asking why I’m
“going” when I leave to study. So I hadn’t updated the journal either. I’m picking up myself, one step at a time.

A big thank you to @dagar , for helping me out, being a good listener and an amazing friend. You’ve helped me out a ton and I’m extremely grateful for it.

I believe this is all for today’s entry. I hope everyone has a good day!
Good night everyone.

:heart:

4 Likes

Awww! Your welcome :hugs: glad to be such help :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

If you don’t mind me asking are you from India? Cause I’m from India too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am ^^

3 Likes

1st November, 2021
7:33

Going easy on myself, being gentle.

The past few days have been a little tiring, and the energy was very palpable. I like winter, my birthday is in the winter, but I don’t like how my skin dries up and I get dandruff- only in the winter. That being said, years of bad self care thanks to depression it’s all coming back and I have decided to take care of myself this season. I feel like I’m growing up.

I have been meditating, but I am not able to maintain it for more than 15 minutes. So I’ll keep meditating till I increase it. I know what I need to focus on right now, and what to do next before I think further. I was doing a guided meditation to meet my ancestors, but I fell asleep :grimacing: Had some wild dreams though…

I had a headache yesterday, and what I had planned to do at night I couldn’t. More so because my mum and I had to talk to my sis to get something extremely important through her head, but she’s as stubborn as a tree stump. It tired me even more and worsened my headache. I cleansed last night, cried out all the stuff I had forgot to shield myself from. But the headache hadn’t gone away and was still there when I woke up. So after brushing my teeth I stumbled to my room, took out my BoS where I havw written down the LBRP and did it. I feel much better now.

King Paimon is the main spirit I’m working with rn. I talked to him last night, and went to sleep.

There is an assessment today and tomorrow. I couldn’t study yesterday. Luckily class starts at 12, so I can study in the morning.

I’ll probably ask for a tarot deck on my birthday. It’s a gold embossed one, I like embossed ones. Gold or Silver~

That’s all for this entry. I hope everyone has a good day!

And Happy Halloween/Samhain if it’s still the day in your time zone.

4 Likes

That’s cool. Can we be friends if you don’t mind? ^-^

3 Likes

Let’s be friends!

3 Likes

what about me :frowning:

1 Like