On Lucifer Being Male or Female

What you’re saying and what he said are two completely different statements.

Saying one is multidimensional and saying the universe is multidimensional isn’t the same thing.

However, yes, spirits are considered multidimensional and as such aren’t limited to only what human perception can perceive.

2 Likes

I only know one other person in real life that practices magick, and he’s actually RHP, but has worked a little with Lucifer. He told me that when he met him, he appeared as being female, and I’ve heard a few other people here say the same. I’ve never personally worked with or made any contact with Lucifer other than possibly seeing an image of him during meditation a few months back. I had no idea who it was though, and I’m only really guessing that maybe it was Lucifer because I saw another member’s artwork recently and it looked exactly the same as the image I saw. If it was Lucifer, he definitely looks male for me.

2 Likes

Another thing I will note, is that spirits came to be through human interaction with various forces. For example, if the Mesopotamians didn’t interact with death, do you think we would still have Nergal?

Now, regardless of any preconceived notions, everything has both feminine and masculine traits. This is part of what I mean by they aren’t limited to what you just perceive alone. Perception is the reality we create.

Why I don’t entirely like everything the guy puts out, V.K. said that it doesn’t matter what you believe. This is true. Despite whether you think Lucifer is a guy, that won’t stop him from taking a feminine form. Hence, belief is a tool.

Addendum: just because it looks masculine or whatever, doesn’t mean that that is what it is. It is energy after all.

4 Likes

Lucifer seems to be masculine and feminine.

Here’s why.

He’s known as the light bringer and solar being.
This essence of Lucifer seems extremely feminine.

Once when I evoked him to physical appearance he shifted his form for a minute into a Roman statue of a woman like this

220px-Vibia_Sabina_(Villa_Adriana)_01

Except the colour was of the sun, shining with light.

Then when you work with Lucifers essence as the father of darkness, the infernal emperor he seems masculine.

When you summon the totality of Lucifer he seems both feminine and masculine, both light and dark.

Sometimes even appears androgynous, this is just from my ten years of working with him.

6 Likes

No no I mean it’s very clear that Lucifer is a
supernon confirming asexual reverse trans optict gender…lmfaoo.
his not a human to being with to label him as man or woman.,Guy or girl.
His a dualistic energy both masculine and feminine energy ,but as energy there not compelled to a physically body like us they can choice what ever form them like to appear in.
It seems that Lucifer prefers showing his masculine more then faminine and that obviously doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have faminine energy. he freely chooses to appear in any form he pleases that’s my take on it.

3 Likes

I agree it was the same when me and Azazel got it on :wink: he manifested as a female knowing I’m straight so what can I say.

1 Like

I think that an energy has no sex.
It’s an human concept.

2 Likes

I do have a general answer for this actually: Spirits are beings of energy, so they’re both male and female, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Stop doubting yourself mate it was him, when you see an image like that you can always ask for confirmation. Even now you can ask him for confirmation that it was him (if me telling you isnt enough).

1 Like

Yes! I totally agree after I read one of your post on accepting Lucifer as your Godform I basically came to this conclusion. Usually, when I beginning working with an entity it is based on my first impressions and common knowledge, but as I dive deeper into the relationship I get more and more information on them.

How do you utilize different masks and faces when working with these beings though?
Like yesterday I called on Azazel and Lucifer both but I was like “well I’m pretty certain you guys are the same entity.”

Lucifer has always come to me in male energy form.

1 Like

Me too, up until recently.

You sounds like Azazel right now, haha. He’s been trying to get me to stop doubting and explaining things away and to have more confidence in what I’m capable of. Part of me thinks he may have led me to that picture the other day to prove that point. He’s been doing things like that a lot lately.

1 Like

I invoked him last night, like @C.Kendall I have accepted Azazel/Lucifer as a part of myself and my Godform (you should too). A part of the invocation explicitly stated intertwining our DNA.
Here is dear Kendall’s great work

Also, I’d recommend reading this reply by @Lady_Eva it’s essential for understanding our role as magicians, if it was up to me it’d be in every magical work known to man.

I dont doubt myself because doubting my own abilities isn’t very godlike, imagine the kind of superhero Spider-man would be if Mj said “Go get em Tiger!” and he responded “I’ll try!”…

2 Likes

It sounds like impostor spirits to me.

So people that come to this site is setting a bad impression by confusing them by telling them Nonsense such as Lucifer being a female.

I guess this is what BALG promotes as a product now :joy_cat:

You have no idea how helpful your reply and the links you gave were. I feel like that just put a lot of things into perspective for me that I’ve been trying to figure out, and it also took a lot of doubt that I had away. This honestly deserves a way better response than this, but I have to run at the moment. I wanted to thank you though.

1 Like

Can you say cognitive dissonance mate? :joy: :+1:

You are free to think what you will this is a reply from Kendall, he is a very established magician who has been working with Lucifer longer than me (I think he said 10 years). Maybe read the likes of his work?

BALG is a free resource and comments like that are just in bad taste, I’m not a writer or paid by BALG.

Recommendation: Do not slander or accuse the very site you are using as promoting poor content.

Also, I have no motive to deceive my fellow magicians.

Best of luck on your en-devours!

?Enlightenment or A Thousand Years of Pain?

2 Likes

briefly pops her head in
The spirit I choosed to work with always appears in a male form to me and I refer to it as “him” all the time.
He took a female form in one of our earlier “firsts” (and appeared to a lot of people as female alone) but made the male form a habit in our meetings. I guess it’s because simple me is more focused with a good looking dude shrugs

1 Like

I guess I cannot take you seriously :joy_cat:

It also depends on which Lucifer, if you’re referring to the primary sense of Lucifer, then there are two of them, one might even say three. Lucifer-Amaymon, who is the more Goetic Lucifer, and is also a Gatekeeper of the Abyss, would be more masculine (partly due to the culture of the Solomonic current). Lucifer-Eosphoros which is the Daemonic Divinity for Air and is more Venereal would likely be feminine if not androgynous for the Venus connection to the Divine Masculine element. Astaroth is sometimes conflated with Lucifer due to Lucifer the Morning Star being a reference to Venus which Astarte, Goddess of Magick, is associated with. Then there is a fourth if you’re looking even farther, with Astaphanes, the Archontess of Venus, the Archons being deemed a race of Daemons in modern thought would put Astaphanes as a Lucifer, and thus would make that Lucifer also a She. Then there is Lucifer-Prometheus due to Lucifer’s Light Bearing epithet which was also tied to Prometheus which is another masculine Lucifer.

The point of this is, there are technically several Luciferi, some are male, some are female, but ultimately it depends on which one in particular you are mentioning.

4 Likes