Oh shit... It worked

I definitely feel the spirit. I’ve heard the spirit speak, been sent visions, talked to in dreams etc. It varies.

Building a relationship with a spirit is a powerful thing and I highly recommend doing so. It’s not required but it reveals answers to questions you haven’t thought to ask.

I’m still working on my skills across the board. I’d say I’m a novice at best where others here are quite skilled. My advice is to start with a simple petition. Don’t rush and then forget it. You’ll be surprised when it works. After that, welcome to the rabbit hole that is as much about getting out of your own way as anything else.

2 Likes

While I know these spirits have titles and those should be honored I also wonder if they ever change? Surely these beings don’t want to be static and stuck seek further improvement themselves like any spirit.

1 Like

I’ve just always thought the titles are for us. An easy way for us to express respect and to understand the relationships between spirits. In the end I feel it doesn’t matter to them at all. No King of hell cares for the protocol of mortals right?! I always call them just by the name and then address them formally until there’s a real relationship. Then I find myself addressing them as a friend, lover, confidant. It just falls by the wayside.

What I’ve realized in getting so close to a few is that none of that matters in the least to them. Their concerns are not even like our own. Their motivations are not petty expansion of power. Just my two cents!

1 Like

They’ve always been… And they always will be… Did that make sense?

2 Likes

Vuall

Here’s a little holiday gift. I have been working with Duke Vuall for over a year now. I began with some simple specific petitions to help advance a relationship along etc. Things changed when I asked the Duke to unlock his aspects in me. I asked to experience the most intense orgasms possible and be given power to bring others to those heights of pleasure.

The power that immediately accompanied my pact seemed subtle but insistent. It became almost overwhelming the next time I had sex. I didn’t know this woman well, but we hit it off and very quickly ended up at her place. I’m going to do my best to accurate describe this but in short Vuall revealed everything this woman wanted in bed. From conversation to the acts of sex itself, to exactly how to give her specifically an amazing experience. I have always been one to pay attention to a partner, but this was a different level entirely. What followed was probably the most synergistic sex I’ve ever experienced. On top of all of this great stuff for her, I was involuntarily shouting and shaking with every orgasm that I had. I’ve never been bashful about sex, but the utter authenticity of who I am in these moments now adds something to the experience that is almost beyond words… liberating, humbling, fucking amazing etc.

I’m an everyday guy. I’ve had great epic relationships and intense one night stands, but the Duke is amazing and has changed me forever. This is continuing to this moment.

I renew the pact out of respect and when I have time, we sit and share a drink. Do yourself a favor and sit with Duke Vuall and ask for his help. You’ll amaze yourself and your partners.

6 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Happy happy holidays

1 Like

That’s awesome !! Weird thing is i clicked on this post to to read and i called Vual/uvall earlier tonight . I did ask for a sign this has to be it lol

2 Likes

Yours was also the 47th post :metal:t4:…hope it’s a good sign for you.

Holy shit haha nice . I mean at this point that can’t be a coincidence, hopefully it is a sign . How’d it go with your working with uvall/vual ?

Fantastic… We drank mezcal together! He seems to enjoy it…

2 Likes

Been busy this year. Amidst all the fuckery this old song popped up and made me laugh. I figured y’all might need a laugh too… I’ve got a couple posts coming. Looks like I’ll have time to write… Stay healthy. Don’t die.

1 Like

Don’t tell me what to do, son

5 Likes

LOL Too funny

1 Like

Love and Hate in a time of COVID

I haven’t written in a while. Unfortunately I’ve been asked to keep most of what I’m doing in working with spirits quiet for the last few months. The work has been quite intense and I’ve gone through amazing revelations and gut wrenching tests. I’ve been shown my weaknesses and some of them I’ve always considered strength. My world view hasn’t been altered but my bag of tricks has been thrown out the window and replaced.

I’ve always approached all this in a very pragmatic way. I’m a believer but I also am on my own side with my own agenda. I respect all and even love some spirits, but I work along side them. Sometimes that work is on my agenda and sometimes it’s on theirs but it’s usually very clear which is which. As I’ve gone through the past few months I feel like that approach has served me well. I’ve been able to keep my head and I’ve been shown that the will and focus that we are all capable of is a superpower of ours. To become a living god isn’t a bad way to put it. I am convinced that in so many ways we construct the world around us and can change it drastically at any moment.

I wish I could say more but that would be over the line. I am allowed to say the following:

For newbies, do the work to create a good working relationship with a spirit. It’s great to start work on a single topic, but work to improve your ability to communicate, show respect and gratitude and listen! If you spend the time with them, you’ll be surprised how closely they’ll walk with you. Not all are loyal or benevolent but so many are. You’ll find them broaden your focus beyond what you’ve been thinking. You’ll find the things you want now, will simply be there in time, though your focus will be beyond them.

For everyone who’s far beyond my limited experience who posted on this forum and others, thank you. Some of you highlighted that this is life changing stuff, but I didn’t understand…even though I thought I did.

I can’t wait to see what happens next. I hope I can tell you all about it.

3 Likes

Just going to leave this here for anyone who needs it.

Listen to them…you fucken asked for it

A public service announcement from some spirits I work with.

Whatever you asked for, it’s on the way. You only need to get out of the way. I cannot say enough about the things I’ve been gifted with this year and I will only say you’d better harden the fuck up and be able to handle getting those things you want. It’s not that there’s a price per say, but you have to handle it when it comes. The spirits you work with will be brutally honest with you. Ask their advice and LISTEN. Work on yourself and let them work on what you asked for. You may find that you’re standing there knee deep in everything you asked for and you may not be aware of it.

Please work on yourself. The faster you evolve, the more you allow them to do for you. It is exponential to us but it can be even faster and bigger than we can imagine. Get out of their way. Buy the ticket…take the ride.

7 Likes

54a4008daad4565a9b5db1b94e59c74c

4 Likes

That’s how I feel all the time.

1 Like

Gosh. You got it too.

Oh I did. Oh how I did.

1 Like

Bael - How to be a ninja

I just wanted to leave a note about Bael. For years now Bael has answered my petitions immediately and in some cases done the most amazing things I’ve ever seen happen in real life. I wish I’d known of him earlier in life, we would’ve really worked well together.

Quite recently a situation that I was keeping quiet was blatantly exposed twice. Bael help turn both situations around immediately. One of these situations was surreal. The person was given a terrible explanation and immediately bought it. I’m still suspicious that they’re playing games but there’s no indication that’s true at all.

A side effect of my idiocy in these two exposures was some pointed words of instruction from Bael. I’m grateful for his patience and I offer this public apology for making things difficult. I highly recommend working with him.

1 Like