Offering intuition words, scan, tarot and runes

So I see ou have an attachment of the frog king as well,. There’s a flamingo and then a bat I believe it’s a fruit bat.
I asked whats the frog kings chariot and seen a horse drawn carriage with multiple horses.

I believe your favored element type thing is nature.

I’m having recurring vissions from my first scan and it’s making I a bit hard to focus and do yours.
I now see a large orc and I ask what is the orc to you and then see the orc carrying a large bundle of whatever on it’s shoulders so answered a worker,

I see a centepead like creature and I don like it makes me think parasite but I appeared when I tried to get an image for you in the elemetal preference o water. I has idea order the orc to eat it, I had idea thought about it then seen iage o the orc eating I but don think they would listen to me because they follow you. But it’s for your best Interest. So I looked at you chakras and I believe you have a block at you place Plex chakra it’s faced right side up like your a RHP Andi was larger then the other chakras. When I raised up o see the other chakras when I got the the 6th chakras behind your 3rd eye it was lightened up purple then I seen fish swimming around inside your head.

So I see a yellow flower like a dandy lion and then all of a sudden I see a fucking ardvark I believe it represents abundance and the fact that the image you have as display picture seems o be a dandy lion after it bloomed and was fadeing away so it being yellow full of color makes me think things are being taken care of for you.
I try to sense scan what not to see if you have anything feeding off you and see the same image I seen for someone else earlier which made me believe there’s no parasites but you have befriended something that won’t get results but if it’s our friend it’s your friend be happy.

Hi i would love a scan if possible thank you so much.

Hi i would love a scan if possible thank you so much I really appreciate it.

So I seen a dark grey almost black creature pobabaly about 3 feet tall reminds me of a ghoul but it’s not a ghoul and had a more alive look to it.
I picture it in my mind walking over you display picture and it grows taller and appears as a vampire… Here I was thinking it’s not a ghoul lol.

I start again to scan saying your name I get an image I believe sparked just from you name not you yourself I see a large tree and a serpent in the tree a women with bouncy red hair carrieing a basket full of red Apples. I see the serpent all blurry crawl out of the tree and move towards me then I see a vivid image of it, it appears as a green asp with the nose and everything then it eats a rodent. I try to reconnect to your energy and see the small creature again I think what do I need to tell him and see a red crystal I believe it’s a ruby I picture it as a large stone on a ring I assume it would be o value for you to get a ruby. I see what I believe to be an altered image of you again now it spreads wings and starts to fly there stars all over then a light house passes by, I ask what he does for fun and see an image of a women with red hair wearing old times undergarments that were basically still fully dressed but I sensed it was mentioned sexually and as I write that I feel sexual energy, so I assume you spend alot of your fun time with succubus’s or another loving spirit like a vampire.

I’d love to get a scan reading, please, I really want to know my energetic status :upside_down_face:

So I seen a beautiful women with her curly hair done up, in jogging gear then after bearly seeing her she stops and pants. I then try to sense your energy from chakra points your base sacral and solar all seem to be fine but I did notice your solar Plex is faced upwards if you associate it with Lucifer your supposed to allighn it downwards and the large open side captures the eternal life fluid that dripps out of your third eye. Your heart seems strong but I don’t sense anything from it oddly enough maybe you been suppressing your heart and feeling. I channeled about your heart and the words were she’s allright she just needs to live more. I move up and I notice that you throat chakra is tiny in compairison and is faceing up when it should’ve facing down, your throat chakra is associated with projection of emotions so you need o work on this if ou want people to actually fel your heart to heart conversations. Your 3rd eye seems bright and a white flower bloomed out of i immediately your crown chakra seemed a little gloom but I channeld and the words said it’s energetic. I ask what do you need to work on and your feet showed up burning red they need to be opened there’s chakra points all thought them find a mini image showing the locations then picture a root coming out of each location and burrowing Ino the ground this will help open and help remove some of the negative energy that we all store in our feet. I see your hands being ok but you keep rubbing your wrist like there’s an energy slow in the wrist I was told I needed o have mine massaged oftenly befor by a reiki healer that felt the scar tissue and blockage in them. So a good practice to get energy flow out is place arms out I front of you palms together straight line from one elbow to the other bend the tips of your fingers so it pushed palms away from each other move hands down below your elbow level so that you can press hard on our hands together keep them below elbow level and your palms won’t touch keep tendons working they open channels for chi, once you do this for a while really working out the tensions move hands apart but knees the air between fingertips should connect a cobweb o energy between hands if it wasn’t allready formed focus first on the energy between fingers move it around spin them ogether then do I again and try shooting a large laser out of each palm Ino the other hand watch it build up and eventually start getting wider once it’s almost orb size go ahead and stop and use the cobwebs between fingers to make the shell around the energy from palms can then play around with it passing it back and forth, you should be able to see the cobwebs in normal sight once they form same with the energy from the palm a good practice for energy work when opening the areas is to move it up your arm to your shoulders then back down your arm to hand.

1 Like

Can you scan me ??

If you’re still doing scans, I would like one. General scan.

I seen you soaking up sunlight then you blossemed with plantlife out of your body one of my favorite meditations to do, it balances charges and renews energy allready within you. I’ma try to start making the plants use stagnant energy when they blossom through the root and growing the greeneries should work if you just assign that extra to it, so yea when doing the blossom meditation I picture myself as soil whole laying down in grass and head typically ona Terri sink into the earth and breath in focusing on the sun light absorbing I to every part of my soil body then when I breath out I watch plant life bloom all over, you seemed to do that in the scan all by yourself so I think you’d do great at this meditation if you do it make sure you focus on using the stagnant energy as the water or so thing like that it’ll help your energy levels alot

2 Likes

Anyone wanna trade?

Sorry, I’m confused, this one was meant for me?

Yea the last one was ment for you then the web page started messing up so I had to send then continued so the last two things I posted befor this were both for you.

1 Like

You first :smiling_imp: I’d love a scan though honestly. If no one trades you I’ll end up just doing yours.

So I see a positive women spirit with you now a different one then the one that I seen when looking at your selfie,

I see a heart then it gets done over like an edd harry image a candle coming iubthe top and what looked like barbed wire wrapped around it makes me think your heart chakra is very active and controling your actions which is good I less you let it get weird, with a strong heart like that I suggest tryin astral projection besides high energy levels the heart chakra is needed for it it governs over it.

I see a dark image a man walking with a dog u see a large tree I think oak I thought about ivbein a dog and got it changed to a wolf with my thoughts it stopped being so dull image and glowed white. then I go back to the image I see you reach down and let them then all of a sudden you trnasform and have wings not sure if my mind said it or if I know what their age was goin to be but after this king griffon while you were transforming and all I could see was wings. So I see the griffon standing all majestically I ask I it likes you and it nods yes then ask if knows your or sonthing like that tryin to find out if it’s just now meeting you and it offers it’s talon to shake meaning it’s new but likes you and wants to be friends I didn’t mean to write king befor griffon but when I went back to the griffon image and it was majestic it had a crown.
I see you back at the tree a nut falls from the tree and you catch it there’s a worm I side of it but ou just use it for fishing bait, ou catch a long lanky fish that’s decorated like a Chinese dragon would be.

1 Like

I think I’ll take a quick intuition.

Or whatever feels right. Thanks.

you want anything in return?

What’s going on with my chakras? Lol :upside_down_face:

This Is what I have to do? Well, it’s complicated

Yes, please. I don’t have communicative impact to connect with others most of the time and it’s frustraiting.

That’s so true, I couldn’t imagine this as my weak point, I haven’t take good care of my feets in a long long time.

Is that notorious? Lol

I’ll definetly gonna try that, thank u very much!

Amazing, I really love laying down under the sunlight, now I know why.

Thanks @Vaynord, you just exposed me!
Seriously, that was so informative & helpful, thank u very much :black_heart:

1 Like

Positive woman spirit. How does she look like

I see a man burst into flames. Then a man guiding a kid on a red bicylce

She was pretty in a long drESS from style hair all curly real nice skin she’s a medium darke black mocha or what not.

So the man bursting into flames I’m not sure about but the part about a man helping a kid on a red bike I know where it’s from, I asked my servitor to help load my knowledge and potential instantly Into a seed and I was gonna use it to have spirit child the servitor would help teach but allready did instantly when I asked him to do that when I said it loads into a seed it appeared red instead of white hence the red bike and learning.
Please do a bit more see what my forest and other element zone look like if it’ll appear, bonus points if you identify my giant friend in forest area.