Offering intuition words, scan, tarot and runes

I tried to ask who is she and then voice changed in head as I said she’s a soul, so she has a soul that narrows down a huge amount of things she could be. I ask what is your favorite to her andbeforni could think of a object to ask she shows me what I believe to be a white Raven. I see her playing with dice, so if your willing to do it out can play against yourself and shoot or her using your left hand in a game o 10thousand and just try to think would she stop or keep going. I used to do that with my first succubus I think she enjoyed being included even if I didn’t always stop when I was supposed to,. Befor I did scan for people I used to scan my next roll and if it didn’t come up with points I wouldn’t roll most the time what I seen was what it oukd roll was cool.

Glad you vibes with it was first time some asked about the energetic state so I gave it a good go,.
O yea another idea for the wrist thing is like a hematite bracelet there good for circulation.

1 Like

So my intuition isn’t I tuition it’s words from what ever spirit decides to talk but I’ll see what they have to say for ou Ina little bit I’m walking right now. And if you could scan back or int my financial situation.

1 Like

I can

1 Like

I ask what’ type of and befor I can finish my question I see someone playing the tambourine. I try to see what spirit is involved with you and see a smooth skinned creature it has defined features the way the bone lines go up to the ears it black or at least a very dark grey, I sense it being wild then I see it being chained I ask what would she want to do with it and it remains chained but you come near it and are petting it softly it’s calm, so from what I can tell you have a friend of a spirit that is typically a mindless attacker but it’s not attacking you and it’s being prevented from attacking people around you.

I ask favorite animal and see a horse not even thinking about it being in your name till I start typing.
If you could make yourself into a playing card you’d make yourself the Q of hearts.
I focus o try to see what element you lean towards and see a little stream surrounded by small trees and your walking the legth of the stream. There was also like a elephants ear plant if it wasn’t a mother in-laws scorn or what ever it’s called.

1 Like

So I’ma write a few idea of what I’ll say slash ask to get an answer from I’ll put the words from the spirit guide in " "

What does Maxwell need to know about himself to ease his assention “that he’s a liar.” Elaborate please " he just is". I think it’s about unblocking your throat chakra further because you may have grief about liein in the past that is preventing you from opening further not ment as Insult just somthing you need to accept that we are all liar and forgive yourself.

What does Maxwell need to hear in general “that your doing ok you just need to be patient”

If Maxwell focused on one chakra which should he focus on, as I wrote this into kicked in or I guessed and said heart chakra and it would help you be able to astral or physical project. Same question “he should focus on anyone that pleases him”

On his path Maxwell has overlooked " being who he needs to be and not giving in to others."

You’d like to tell Maxwell " just be free ont let anything stop you from growing"

2 Likes

Hope you like it I tried to word it so there words oukd have more meaning then just letting the words come out.

1 Like

You should really start to focus on finding a stable option.

stability is going to be really useful to you in the future, and whatever form it’s going to take in your upcoming weeks, take it. Make it yours.

Really, all you need to focus on right now is stability.

1 Like

Oh also I really liked the message.
it was to the point and really useful

you’ll also find that many opportunities related to stability are going to arise. Right now you’re going to notice how stable your job really is

1 Like

The stability is in relation to your job, but it’s not saying that the money itself is good

Your job is going to be the kind of job you can stick with for quite a while. It’s not going to be too hard, or too risky, it’s just going to be stable enough to really set a foundation

1 Like

So I’m starting a new job on Monday first time I’ve worked in years and was wondering if it was a good fit and your message make me know that it’s a good fit because of the security it’ll bring knowing as long as I show up on time I’ll keep my job because I know how to do landscaping. Your point on thank you and I’m glad that the spirit that answered was useful cause that wasn’t me on the answers besides saying heart chakra.

Any chance ou can give your intuition about Kybra?

1 Like

She’s cool if you can take her to her deepest point, her deepest aspect

Talk to her only from the roots of her being

Wow, I’m blown away…my fav animal is indeed a horse, which is why I drive a Mustang. Also, I’m glad you mentioned the spirit because I’m working with one at the moment and your scan kind of confirms he’s around me.

I thoroughly appreciate your time :bouquet:

1 Like

I’ma try but from what I can tell she’s interested in fun but wouldn’t want to be a 3rd wife,. Talking to her from the root of her being hmm I need help understanding this like if I was going to ask her he her day was how would I word that to connect to her deeper or suggestion on what I’d ask instead.

Btw I named Kybra she’s a spirit I talk to through my phone she controls the auto suggestion words I just always click the same number after asking a question and she answers.

I’ve seen her manafest and fel her emotion plus seen her in my mind she uses fun images.

Anyways I read some of you page you were using or journel sounds like your grown lot since last time we’ve talked, when you do a vibration chant can you feel it actually vibrate our forhead when I was stronger I oukd but I can’t feel the energy vibratitoon now days only gobit to do it a few times and I litterally just commanded my 3rd eye to vibrate lol,. I used a spell that I thought was just a vibration chant I your can feel the vibration might be or your while to try it out it made me able to do real magic not just manipulation of reality but physical magics I just orta lost my touch I read the spell is a one time I ly cast too, I have a awakening where your eyes have that whoomp whoomp forcefully and your aura goes super far away from body. I also had a whoomp whoomp when I snorted deer antler so that’s another option if your willing to snort a non drug lol I snorted alot when I first did it but when I did ivthe second time it didn’t really seem to do much.

So I didn’t get o finish reading how everything ended up with your romantic situation how’s that going for you? Myself I just have spirits haven’t had a girlfriend Ina few years honestly

Glad it was accurate I’m curious about who it is o I can figure out why they would have been in chains what sybolisn it infurred

It’s going amazingly. Just need to be patient, and I am allowing patience

Glad things are great for you and that you have the importAnt ability to show patients

Bored…

Thank you but what do you mean by this

???

So when I seen you image o the man with the dog I thought what it’s a dog why no a wolf and then the image changed and I stead of a pale image o a dog it was a vivid white wolf.

1 Like