Offering intuition words, scan, tarot and runes

I see a doverman pincher barking it has a spiked collar. It’s not barking at me or you so I’ll ask to see what it’s barking at lol ok ok funny guy, showed me a picture of an orange cat. I then see a cake and the dog is now Infront of it sitting Ina chair there’s candles around the the circle cake on the edge I tried to think how may candles to see then had the number 18 appear, so yea I assume you have a friend turning that or sonthing like that cause the dog wouldn’t blow out the candles just waits. Lol I tried to offer him slice and though about the bday person blowing out candles and the image of there face was the mad tv dude. I then go to a new image thinking what ouldmattet to you and see a :evergreen_tree: close and others far away then I see a unicorn and a armored knight walks up and the unicorn nuzzles him as I write that he drew his sword towards it and then I see just a black horses image all ominouse staring at the direction the night is, then I recall the concept of the image then see a :mouse2: I believe the nightmare changed him into a :mouse2: and nightmare if you didn’t know is the name of the black unicorn.

It starts with a blue smoke then I see a green demon sorta like a gargoyle but more demonesk. I start to ask what they would be holding or what they would want to show me and befor I could finish the though towards them the show me the glasses with nose and mustach gag gift to let me know they typically are disguised I believe. I ask what o you want him to do and then he looks up at the sun it’s cloudy around and then he turns to stone when looking at the sun. I wonder if that means open your heart towards the sun type thing and see a heart being held in its claw. I think now what and see a grey stripped kitten so I scratch under it’s chin I then as writting that think what kse andit plays with a ba of yarn so not sure what to take from that besides you either like cats or one likes you and it was tryin to be cute.

1 Like

Thnx

1 Like

Can i get some intuition words please. :revolving_hearts:

Lol omg lol, so I channel I can’t connect to myself that good and my though changed to “go play with yourself” then asked and what else an hot “but be gentle”

:joy::rofl::joy: i dont understand. :joy::rofl: care to explain?

So when I try to use my intuition a spirit speaks through me lately and that was what they said lol, normally there legit on topic so maybe it’s a good idea??? At least it would’ve enjoyable lol. And I have no clue who the spirit is.

Lmfao so i need to masturbate :joy::rofl:. It is always a good idea. Thank you :joy:

1 Like

Hey friend, may I have a scan when you have some free time please ? I want to know if you see someone around me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So I vaguely seen a samurai just clothing not armor but as I wrote that had the upper half oba face appear wearing a helmet, it goes back to the image of the samarui he takes a overhead right slash then does a left roundhouse kick then a piercing thrust when I went back to it wondering if there was an opponent and I seen like a slime or a jelly monster making me wonder why a thrust but anyways… got shown the drag out motion obthe thrust severing a large section of the fiend. I wonder about spirit animal for you and see a lynx then either a horse or unicorn as I write that down then back to the lyxni see a kitten playing with a ball of yarn while the lynx just looks at them apperently I believe your supposed to be the kitten carefree but able to transform into a full grown feline aswell I seen you pounce as a lynx while writting that but when I picture you next to the spirit lynx same size you went back to kitten size really fast then the lynx pets you with his paw then starts grooming self. I onder what else and see a shark breaching the wateri wonder it’s association and see you the lyxn and the shark all at once you as a human frame no detail then when printed the shark showed me they would circle you to protect when you were imaged in water I think the shark is and then see a crocodile and then a scepter boing pointed from behind it’s back making me think the shark image was an odity for image but was the current chosen image for the moment I then see an elephant holding some sort of crystal in the tip of it’s trunk I wonder what it would show you and then have a glimpse of the cosmos I try to ask who the elephant is and start to get writting but it’s not clear but eventually I believe it started with a Leg but my mind does autofill that type of I formation on its own sometimes so the Le unless known is the start of a known spirit you interact with or is found to be associated to elephants should be onsidered a guese. I think what about a good bye message for you then see the Chinese coin that has the hole in the middle.

1 Like

Vaynord thank you for your time, great appreciated

1 Like

Your welcome if you have anytime a friend @I_AM_ABUNDANCE oukd use a scan on his 3rd eye he’s having bad dizziness I scanned but want to see if so someone else has the same results from scan.

1 Like

Hi, I’d love a scan if possible? Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Can I get scan or intuition word or tarot reading plz?

Hello.
Can I get a scan reading?. Thank You.

So I see a man standing tall in armor light armor but still metal pieces sorta like the light version of dragon armor from skyrim but it’s dark grey armor pieces he’s wearing a helm that seems more for looks almost a decorative crown it doesn’t cover the whole head is protruding up every inch or so. I seen a large dragon behind him it was Alo grey it’s connected to stone like I thought would he protect you and seen a large wing go over you then tones and tones of boulders where you were and then your standing on top of them. I try o sense our elemetal allighnment and see fire but then there’s a weird skinny man humanoid but has skin almost as black as these letters he reaches for the fire and I get the feeling a strong pull to darkness where the fire was now there is a black mass swirling and then I thought I seen a skeleton in it.
I think about water for you and see bright blue water and a giant goldfish seemingly begging or food, I think nature with the intent to see you personal forest area, I see assumingly you standing lots of muscles as he faces a forest where all the trees are broken in half there’s not a piece of green to be seen. Sorta sad image. I think light wondering what would appear I see what I believe to be a female angel off in the distance but her upper body is taller then normal she’s also wearing a golden slotted mask she is floating away the whole time but seems to be watching over you as you have a spark of pure light on your finger it seems to me it almost hurts you to hold it.

Ok that’s your scan besides you like rabbits.

I can do a scan can’t do the tarot atm it’s to late I’d wake the roommate. I try to read your words in your voice then as I come to the question my words automattically say of course my child. So someone thinks fondly of you not sure who the spirit was that said that. I start the scan and see a darkish green snake slithering towards me it does so for a while. I get secondary images appear that are from an outside force I believe showing a crane trying to eat the snake but the image o the snake shows it striking the direction of the crane, I focus to re start the scan on our name, I see a very vivid little frog sorta fat he’s being pet a finger stroking under his chin I soon think he’d have a :crown: crown and the original image forms a crown on his head. I o back to the image o the frog and now he’s darker no longer so vividly green and happy he’s standing and I can sense a want to express he can be a very dark spirit as well as a cuddly friend, but then I see the crane again this time it’s the same desighn type as the frog is shown but in a different image I focus on the thought of the crane and sense the feeling it represents and destruction and greed come to mind I sense again thinking what does the frog make me think or fell, I smile and feel like giggling must have felt the joy of the pets through him. So I feel like I’m supposed to warm out no to over burden the spirits you work with to spend that time where you just enjoy each other company, I believe the crane is a reflection of yourself just at your worst. So I think what’s our ele and have the magic the gathering symbols in my mind asi say that the swamp appears to show darkness I see a skeleton that is abnormally tall it appears to stitch sonthing together, hmm I asked for him to write a message and he actually did normally I can’t see the writting clear enough but his words were written clear I’ve the whole paper DOOM I asked who where and they looked up Into the pitch darkness then pointed up and circled there finger in a large pattern always facing up large circle. I re start the scan and see a star appear from where they were looking and it falls down to a comfortable landing just stops mid air and cracks open I see a tiny tiger inside of the light that is the broken star I ask is he good or bad the tiger and end up with bad, I try to sense the emotion and feeling o the tiger and get aww cute then next thing I know I’m like what the fuck is wrong with this thing as it seemingly attacks I’ve and over. Be careful the tiger I believe represents sonthing going o happen in your life to you and those around you you can stop it from hurting you if you never let yourself become attached to somthing without giving the tie to see true colors not sure if it’s a person or spirit now but yea carful with cute things sense them with the intent of seeing if it would kill you if I had the chance or sonthing like that.

I’ll see what I can do for you, I think what’s your favorite animal and see a song bird and music notes coming out of its beak so might not be your favorite but I’m pretty sure you have a thing for song birds, I’ve been having an image of a large macaw white looking at me maybe greyish I wanna say I had a yellow streak but I’m seeing the yellow patch as a seperate image from the bird. I try thinking what would they say if I’m able o read it and accross the top of my mind eye the blackness I see the word Parrot in misty white writting. I’m getting the feeling I’m supposed to tell you to get a parrot or maybe it’s saying ou allready have one I sensed the parrot and got happy thinking you little sucked your just too cute, as I write that I see it wave with one foot then somehow it winks where its super noticeable.

I see a mouse it goes right past a block of cheese and then climbs up a chair leg as the chair changes image into a swervy dark path I think what I could mean and I get the feeling from the sense that the mouse is bad I kept thinking how a mouse scared oneof my birds to death I sense the mouse and my words form ou bitter little blank how could ou do that, not sure what the action was but it’s not good, this mouse wants to steal the things that bring you joy like I seen it tryin to roll away the moon so you no longer could be in her light. Your defender a long haired cat seems alert but unaware to the mouses presence so maybe that mean what ever this mouse represents is getting through your defenses atm and stealing energy from you and causing you to overlook the presence of the good spirits tryin to interact. I think about a fun idea and see you with both hands spinning o show joy, a bit over reacting but it means you’ll probably like the suggestion connect with the local birds find a pinecone and fill it with peanut butter then roll I around in bird seed then hang it Ina tree you’ll have plenty of birds to watch. I seen the make again doing a ok sighn with his claw I though who is he then see a very soft skinned young man with feather in his hair looking to the left he’s skinny makes me think native american buvi think that’s just my though on the image I’m unable to get a picture of his clothing but I am seeing another image that oesnt have his face appear while I try and he’s wearing the clothes of Tidus from final fantasy 10. I try to get more Info about who the large feather friend is and draw a blank I’m in able to get him to pass me a note… He then does all I see is the feet passing me a letter but it’s blank on both sides not sure if that’s his sense of humor o if I just couldn’t see the words he wrote. Either way the spirit that’s taking the form of the male watcha over you and would like it if you did feed some birds.

I think about element and what’s your and I see light as the answer but it doesn’t seem never mind I does have Divine spark to it, I get an image o ou playfully holding it then placing it I to your back left pocket I ask if our aware of your connection to the light type thing and your image nodds no then I ask what does she think he main ele is Andi see a beautiful forest lots of long vines everywhere tall thick evenly round tree trunks. I think about the make and he enters I to the forest scene happily then I think about you using the light from befor near the makaw and he backs away showing fear of injury . I think what about your connection to fire think volcano then see the lava then a spot where it’s all dried and old and a opening in the stone o soil and new life is being born a flower taking root. I get the sense ou like fire but never really played with fire useing it only as a tool and favoring the outcome o the fire as a possible those who play with fire see o ly destruction not the new life after it or the simple it cooked my food.

So I try to sense the darkness side of you and see all black then the makes appears again then he waits quietly not moving on the far side of my sight as divination bones appear befor me I don’t know how to read them I try to sense them and the words there real come though my mind and I bite one of the bones sorry I’m no able to get much else out of the scan but maybe you’d o well with bones for divination. I try to ask if ou would do well senseing the bones and get throw me and find out.

I sensed water and just seen a sail fish the big ones with the really pointy nose that swim like 70 mph I tried looking at I and senseing I and only felt curiosity but rest well knowing the spirit that appeared with association to water for you is the fastest fish in the sea.

1 Like

Hi, can i get a scan as well. A general one would do and thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

could i get a general scan aswell?