Offering intuition words, scan, tarot and runes

Dude FINALLY! do your think.

I waited long enough for that scan.

I am sure you got bether with it.

Sorry to hear about that must be hard my only long term relationship I ended and it wasn’t no 10 year only about 5 but should have never went that long. So was there like sighns? Or did she just up and bounce? What exactly did you want me to confirm or attempt to sorry if I’m being dense my energy levels just got zapped a few minutes ago not feeling all that good, btw I just gave you a hug and started to feel ur sadness.

Sorry serpent my head just got sorta fucked over last like 15 minutes pm me and I’ll give you a big scan tomorrow after I rest, and yes for the most part I got alot better with scans. When I was tryin to scan I was just going blank last two I did and that’s like never happened before.

She just got her first post corona job, she quit and flew to he mom in the middle of the night without telling me. I feel like I’m grieving a dead person, I’ve been reacting physically by not being able to eat. I know what she did was to much pain for another shot. I’ve been having to stop myself from using my talents for bad.

That’s sorta lame she just bounced quit job exc, but our being a good person and not being baneful, if our want we can talk in pm so it’s not where everyone can read I don’t mind being an ear for help. So for being able to not pull in the emotion as much and be able to work on self is try doing some affirmations, when you intend them to be spoken spells on self it helps when you create it in head type it out how it sounds right then speak it out loud and back up the affirmations with simple thing like so not it be, the if you don’t get the energy surge add on the count of three 123 or simple ones just like saying programmed with the intent that it programmed into our sub, if you focus on just doing positive emotion and avoiding the negative your feeling it works good.

I made a page on here just a giant list of affirmations and yes the process off writting them out before saying them makes them alot stronger.

A good focus could be to shift how you interacting with love change it from about her and the loss to it being about everything in existence. I’ma draw one of the cards from my animal spirit deck for you see what they have to say it has the words written on the card.

Hmm I’m not sure if my energy levels are just that far off or what I drew the Parrot spirit,
Watch your words,

I’ve been chanting with tigers eye and malachite. Give me a chance to proceed, give me the strength to succeed.

I’m down for a scan.

I was just thinking about mentioning stone for help, pink black rodonite and dragons blood are both good at healing emotional trama. I have emotional scars I’m trying to get over so it’s nice that my rune set is dragons blood I keep the blank rune in my pocket to keep me connected to the set and to help heal me.

Sorry my sight sorta took a crash on me a bit ago I can offer tarot card pulling would you like a pull from my animal spirit Oracle deck?

Oh, it’s alright, I just wanted a scan. Get some rest. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

sounds like you meet defensives, I’ll read a card for later.

Also I’ve never heard them zapping before.

Thank you

Hey man. I’ll take a scan again. I do enjoy reading what you see.

Can i please have a scan or a tarrot reading)

Could I have a scan please?

nice tarot deck

1 Like

If youre still doing them, i would like a scan please

If your still offering, I’d like a general reading? (Scan)

If you are still offering ,I would like a scan or reading. Whatever it’s easier for you. Thank you in advance.

I’d really appreciate one dude.

I tried going a scan and Castlevania Lords Of Shadow came to mind. I also see a Vampyric Elf looking being blood dropping from his fangs and red predatory eyes. He eludes Charisma and charm to lure his lovers. Romantic and Fierce.

You have a connection to the Dark Elfs and may have had a past life as Sanguine Vamp. You’re darker than you seem but I see light in you. To those you trust, you love unconditionally and to you enemies well you don’t waste your time on them most of the time.