Offering intuition words, scan, tarot and runes

I’m an expert, but I’m too emotionally distressed to read

Hahaha. That’s actually pretty much where I am currently, in terms of mental state. Into myself, happy, letting it spill over into everything.

Feel free to channel/scan away then. :smiley: I’d be interested to see what you get from a scan. Happy to give feedback.

So is it a past present future draw or what was the significance of the three cards any meaning to the placements. The other two card are sorta ominouse my answer key or the same card different deck I ont think would be any good I’ma need help in knowing what the message is I’m pretty sure.

I look at three cards as a blank slate that takes a snapshot in time. It depends if you see a past present future. You could see the center of the issue and the reasons

1 Like

That is interesting as none of it started until i started reading necronomicon. Simons version and it all started at the mad arabs first testimony so there is a connection there. Well i suppose i should try to learn more about djinn huh? I know many people work with them.

Did you reply to me? I got a notification

What tarot deck is that set I’ma have to look it up to get the meaning of the cards besides the looming simple party about the Lord of part. But I sorta see it as the issue being the unsidedown which I’ll read o get idea of what the cause of the issue is, and the Lord of failure being what happened to me in the past from the torment of a unsean force that’s not entirely spiritual but can send them lost everything then lived in sorrow for a long time as well as I’m dealing with a roommate that has lice so I’m freaking about that a bit I can see sorrow coming from that it was even messing with my dreams.

Wow that’s a nice set up I’m a newbie that at least iulls the right card most the time I tried sonthing different for senseing the card dragging the fingers through them but every card had so much feel to it lol but I did sense the cars to draw. If you let me know the set I’ll get to figuring out the meaning when I get a moment I’m getting behind I think on request you didn’t say what you wanted yet a scan a draw or a rune reading.

can I get a scan?

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ll try I donbthoixakky get is form pics right I’ll get the Infkuences in what’s shaking you sometimes though. First off I got a pretty clear image of the elf prince from hell boy he twirls his spear then bows I think at who then see a giant res demon like giant large red body horns but nothing o really describe him with to make it oviouse who it could be, I see a frog with crown. I see the giant demon again and he seems angry I ask if he is and he nods yes and I ask at me and he points to you, he has sharp teeth that prtrude slightly out of mouth, as I write that I see nice straight teeth lol.
I try to ask what he can show me to give you a clue of why he would be mad and I go from seeing a picture of like a little yellow canary to a large like pillow case shaped bag being dumped out I only get an image of one thing and it’s a metal candle stick holder. It seems to be someone you care for in your working that’s upset because your still showing the respect of the bot when I thought about the godform for a moment you just went back to prostrating yourself. I can’t seem to get anything else for why he would be upset he did the scratching his chin thing but when an image started forming rmthey didn’t come into sight stayed a blur sry.

2 Likes

Well I wasn’t to far of but apperently it sonthing out need to keep up, glad to hear your loving yourself though.

I see a buck and it immediately leans it Ms head in and tries to go 3rd eye to 3rd eye with you you then turn into a crow or Raven. And then I’m actually just drawing a blank not seeing anything else unless I think of sonthing bubnobgetting any images from trying to scan you, I did sorta think our ad crow form was trying to recuperate from the over load from the buck. I see the buck connectinbagaon I try to ask what your seeing and just see a picture of a cat then I asked what they can show me to give mesaAge to you abiuvand see a rat I have the feeling the buck it trying to connect you with someone that can handle a negative influence aka the enemy the rat for you so I’d meditate and see if you can meet the buck if you did a shamanistic journey tmthrough the rabbit hole thing I’m sure you’d find him.

1 Like

Are you still accepting scans and readings at this point? :sweat_smile:

If you are… can I get one? :upside_down_face:

I just imaged your profile image to try to start and just had that image in more detail then the display for like a minute and nothing happened then seen a white bird flt like at my Into my sight made me think crow but was white, then I see a snake green believe it’s a female and it’s just slithering then a giant or at least ogre sized foot steps on it. Yea giant I try to ask y and it just grinds foot back and forth. Damn damn damn I got the image of your display pic to be like human looking and then the fire turned more to like glitter fire and she blew it making a cloud like image float out for a while bubi never seen anything in it or behind it when it went away. I try again and see a small dragon but it’s body is slightly different it’s like more the kind you’d ride I stead of a horse the leg structure. I tried going back to the cloud image and then just see the Cheshire cat the skinny short hair crazy looking one from the recent Alice game I think it was from I ask the display picture what they want to show me and they oubthere hand out and there golden orbs in there hand. Not sure if mind played or if was part of it but I randomly see a cricket beforbi get back into the scan from writting the last part down she then shows me green orbs and then purple not sure the significance. My mind isn’t working the best right now for scan sorta seems like I’m mentally crashing sorry at least for scans hasn’t happened before I’ve done scans for hours on end and been goochie

1 Like

I like the box for the set, and sorry to hear your emotional state atm,

Thank you for scan.

1 Like

Yea, the girl I made a life with for 10 years walked out while I was sleeping and block my number and a phone I paid for. I read the cards as my priestess is gone and the feeling of defeat and sorrow are strong right now. Every time I read myself I see my emotional state, I just needed a second opinion to verify.

I’m asking what you need to focus on
Eight of cups pirate.

L ook deep within to understand what motivates an occasional tendency to be pessimistic or depressed,

This makes more sense when you know I’m a Taurus

Yeah… that’s probably my biggest problem like… in my whole life :neutral_face:

But my main concern right now is in the love related issues I have :thinking: