Offering healing and "scanning"

For any health issues…

is there 3 or 4 of you?

4,me… my wife and two kids.

Wow. That was pretty accurate. Thank you!

you have little one? 2 or 5 years old?

for the Mrs. the strongest pull is in her left lower leg, the foot to the shin. there is something along her shoulders, along the left it almost goes to her Chest.

for the oldest. O see a brown haired boy, average build for someone his age 9:11? He feels strong, has a decent amount of flow especially around his core. He must be very active and inspired.

the arms close to the elbows, around the pelvis and above the diaphragm. and under the jaw.[/quote]
Nothing wrong with those places. Above diaphragm I can only think of hearth chakra, “love problems” although I believe throat chackra is about feelings, maybe that’s what you’ve seen. Nothing physically tough. Thank you for input anyway.

you have little one? 2 or 5 years old?[/quote]

Yes, my little girl is 2 and my boy 4,

you have little one? 2 or 5 years old?[/quote]

Yes, my little girl is 2 and my boy 4,[/quote]

Explains why she felt so small.

Your youngest is by far the cleanest. I don’t want to poke around to much but everything is running smoothly. As expected from someone that age

woow, that’s very accurate, she was born premature only 1kg and has never pick on normal weight that why I’m a bit worried, ya she is very small and thin.

What about my boy anything to worry?

[quote=“onemax, post:70, topic:8159”]woow, that’s very accurate, she was born premature only 1kg and has never pick on normal weight that why I’m a bit worried, ya she is very small and thin.

What about my boy anything to worry?[/quote]

He is Is flowing good too! He feels strong too

maybe i did it right then. shanks

Hi,
i am currently recovering from sinus problems, would you do some scan and healing for me !? It would be very kind of you !

[quote=“Jyoti, post:73, topic:8159”]Hi,
i am currently recovering from sinus problems, would you do some scan and healing for me !? It would be very kind of you ![/quote]

echinacea is good for sinuses, and so is horse ratish.

The frontal Sinus, Superior Turbinate and middle turninae is where a goof bit of pressure is.

I recommend sniffing warm salt water, let it drip from the nasal cavity to down your throat.

I can feel it pulls out a bit wise, this is common when blowing the nose to hard, it forces mucus into the ear canals, so blow easy yet constant force.

taking echinacea helps dry out the mucus and makes it easier to come out. horse ratish can get it moving out the cavity faster.

in situations like this, self maintenance is more beneficial then distance healing -however- I’ll look for any other issues and deal with those if I find them to help encourage your healing process. a couple of waves should help

[quote=“telgega, post:74, topic:8159”][quote=“Jyoti, post:73, topic:8159”]Hi,
i am currently recovering from sinus problems, would you do some scan and healing for me !? It would be very kind of you ![/quote]

echinacea is good for sinuses, and so is horse ratish.

The frontal Sinus, Superior Turbinate and middle turninae is where a goof bit of pressure is.

I recommend sniffing warm salt water, let it drip from the nasal cavity to down your throat.

I can feel it pulls out a bit wise, this is common when blowing the nose to hard, it forces mucus into the ear canals, so blow easy yet constant force.

taking echinacea helps dry out the mucus and makes it easier to come out. horse ratish can get it moving out the cavity faster.

in situations like this, self maintenance is more beneficial then distance healing -however- I’ll look for any other issues and deal with those if I find them to help encourage your healing process. a couple of waves should help[/quote]
Thanks ! currently i am using warm salt water for for sniffing and pranayama for Healing. The recovery is slow but steady. i would definitely look for echinacea and radish; thanks again for your kindness !

Thread is still up and active btw

Something’s going on with my legs if you could look into it they get really itchy out nowhere

i could use one :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you like private or public replies

1 Like

private please