Offering healing and "scanning"

Hello

I’ve decided, since I have more free time with my steady schedule, to offer healing for free and “scanning”

For those who may not know, scanning is looking through out your body or issues or problems that you may not beware of. I’ve been doing this on and off for a few years now and I’ve been very accurate.

So I guess you can look at it as a minor Health divination.

Anyway, if your interested, it is free. As this is for my practice, let me know here or PM.

70 Likes

Oh and alittle side note/ Request.

Since this is free, I would like anyone who gets a healing/ scan to comment on the result/ experience.

Not a requirement, but would be nice to get some public feedback. Thanks

15 Likes

I am interested in receiving a scan if you could. i have an unidentified ailment and would be interested in your findings.

4 Likes

I did a quick scan on you.

I feel something around the front and right side of your skull. Thyroid or throat area . Right side of your lower to mid ribss and maybe ring or pinky finger tips

I can’t pin Point whatt they are just that they are.

BTW if anyone wants me to reply privately I can pm you my findings

1 Like

I did a quick scan on you.

I feel something around the front and right side of your skull. Thyroid or throat area . Right side of your lower to mid ribss and maybe ring or pinky finger tips

I can’t pin Point whatt they are just that they are.

BTW if anyone wants me to reply privately I can pm you my findings[/quote] Interesting. Thank you.

1 Like

Had telgega do a scan of myself and a family member.

Not only were the locations of pre-existing conditions accurately detected (down to a small skin condition in a few very specific areas that were nailed) on both of us, but he/she provided a useful internal scan in which a troublesome attachment was found and subsequently removed.

Impressive service, fast response.

2 Likes

Hey could ya do a scan for me? I’m interested in what you’ll find thanks.

I did a quick scan. I sense a lot of your left leg. Its above the toes, and goes alone the calf knee theigh and hip. There are some sensations around your left shoulder close to the middle back and around the upper rib under your left arm .On the hands below the fingers and above the wrists.

Also something in the lower right side of your abdominal in

1 Like

awesome reading dead on point

Hello, could you please do a scan for me? Thank you.

For your head I feel something on the chin. There is something around between your he k and shoulders, possible where the rotor cuffs are.

On your right fore arm there is a spot on the bottom side close to the elbow. Also around the pelvius area. Last the soles of the fleets and the shins or calves.

That was a quick scan. If you need me to look more through let me know

1 Like

thanks for the reading, and yes i have pain in my middle back shoulders area i’ll have to check on the rest of the area’s.

For your head I feel something on the chin. There is something around between your he k and shoulders, possible where the rotor cuffs are.

On your right fore arm there is a spot on the bottom side close to the elbow. Also around the pelvius area. Last the soles of the fleets and the shins or calves.

That was a quick scan. If you need me to look more through let me know[/quote]

That’s incredible that you manage to see that without even my name or picture!

I have indeed had a chin surgery and there has been some complications. A muscle from my chin has been damaged and never recovered so that seems very accurate.

About the shoulders well I suffer from severe cervical pain that radiate down my shoulders.

And my pelvic, well I have too many problems in that area to even list them…

When you say that you feel something are you talking about negative energies, entities or something else?

Anyway thanks for the scan!

I never needed stuff like that as I thought it would be over complicated. The best way I can describe what I feel is. Its like running you hand over a smooth serface. If I feel dents or bumps, ‘something’ is there.

The depth of the dents and the amount of the bulbs tell me I’d it is big or small. A lot of problems are small and common

2 Likes

Just a quick update for people reading this thread. Telgega was amazing at scanning my body and accurately picked up and ankle injury I’d had for a few years, the basic healing was very effective, removing stagnant energy and freeing up my energy flow. Well done Telgega!

2 Likes

I’ll be honest here. I’m just as surprised with my level of success as anyone else is.

3 Likes

Can you scan me please

I’m noticing something at the atlas, were the next and the skull meet. The left should and something close to the spine, low around wear the hip go es starts. Possibly kidneys? Not sure I need t brush up on my anatomy

1 Like

Well i have had some kidney problems in the past and i have pain in my neck where is atlas…do you see somethingon the skin?

I thought I saw something on the nose. Let me scan once more real fast.

Something on the nose. The top of the forehead. Toes and feet. And maybe close to the lower abdomen

1 Like