Offering healing and "scanning"

That was easy. Who’s next

I feel a lack of energy,
my skin doesn’t look so well,
my digestive system seems to have problems,
i need to much sleep, and even if i sleep am i still tired.

Would be nice if you could trigger clairaudience, if that is possible.

Anyway: Do your thing -please :slight_smile:

what do you eat, have you eaten lately?

fruits, cucumbers, rice and weatgrass

wheat grass is a gimmick. rice can pull out nutrients from you bones and blood. make sure your getting enough water and protien, via fish, chicken or nuts.

btw you have a "line connecting your abdomin ‘something’… hang on

Can you do a spiritual version of this?

need more clarification for the question

Like find problems in a persons astral senses?

I’d like one as well when you have time . Private pls.

in pointing problems is difficult but yes i can

Cool

looks like over worked or drained senses. relax for a bit, come back to it later

You have piqued my curiosity, if you would like to run a scan on me, you can post publicly or privately as you prefer

save for your hip and lower abdomen, and possibly brow area you feel fairly clean

I have a hip that keeps popping partially out of joint due to poor pelvic posture and not stretching properly i am probably basically infertile (no biggie for me), and the brow area catches me by surprise. I wonder what that one is.

Thank you very much!

I’ve actually been suffering from chest pain, since I had an od a couple of years ago. It doesn’t help that I smoke (a habit I’m trying to quit). Can you do a scan on me? If so, also a healing? If it’s not too much!

This is interesting. Can you do a scan for me as well? You can tell me the results publicly or private, that doesn’t matter. :slight_smile:

right Ribs. right side of neck, basically it

Telgega mentioned my shoulders, chest, and hips. my scanning was pretty spot on especially because I usually get knots in my shoulders and random hip pains.

I would be eternally grateful for a quick scan.