Offering healing and "scanning"

Putting yourself first is the hardest but most important thing for any healer! But it’s like the old oxygen mask thing on a plane - if you don’t fix yours up first, you won’t be able to help anyone else who needs it later on.

1 Like

Lol healing 101 : be pragmatic xp

You stride nobly, where I had to cop out, because at that time I could not do those boundaries, I lacked your maturity and balance - you have my utmost respect. :slight_smile:

Lol. Thank you! I still got a lot to learn though

Hi

Can you check current condition of my vertebral column? Especially lower back area.

[quote=“Prachoda, post:45, topic:8159”]Hi

Can you check current condition of my vertebral column? Especially lower back area.[/quote]

In a few days yes

If readings are still available, I would like one too. Thanks in advance!

I’ll be starting up at the end of the month. taking some time off to recover.

May I have a scan please? I tried a reiki healing session on my self but I’m not sure if I got the hang of it yet

i’ll do it in a few days, bit sick with strep i think

OK

new years is over. holiday stuff is gone the Doc is back in!

I got several requests. If I haven’t gotten to you please let me know. If you’ve asked for a scan or healing through hear or pm and i haven’t gotten to you please post here and remind me.

I want to keep in on a first come/serve bases.

1 Like

[quote=“Prachoda, post:45, topic:8159”]Hi

Can you check current condition of my vertebral column? Especially lower back area.[/quote]

you have tension is your abductors(muscles that moves the legs out sideways) and gluts hips are are pulling on your lower back, this is common.

also the laterals are tense too (muscles under the arms, and sides)

Quads, perineum, diaphragm, pectorals and rhomboids. that a general scannig

Hmm

your clean…impressive. you have very little resistance to the scan. thatt usually means everything is flowing right.

Hi Telgega. May I also have a scan if the readings are still available?

I would be very courious to know what a scan would say about me?

Right and left shoulders, lower abdomin, left trapezoid (neck muscle) and along the brow, that’s general scan.

the arms close to the elbows, around the pelvis and above the diaphragm. and under the jaw.

I would like to know if scanning is still available, if yes would like one for me and my family.

You did a reading for me last week and it was one of the best I have ever had, very accurate I would say.

[quote=“onemax, post:59, topic:8159”]I would like to know if scanning is still available, if yes would like one for me and my family.

You did a reading for me last week and it was one of the best I have ever had, very accurate I would say.[/quote]

Are you asking for a deep scan? I can do a familey. anything specific you want looked at with them?