Offering healing and "scanning"

I have really painfull sunburns on right shoulder and right leg…to get the image i can not put my tshirt on because of pain on my skin…nose is ok…but may be you se some astral attachments or energy centers…

I’m go a need to take a break for a few days. I’m not sure if scani g and healing caused me to pi k so.etching up or if the act has drained me a bit. Give me a day to get situated and see how I feel and I’ll continue on

1 Like

Dont worry its ok you only need to rest and clean from previous scans

I’m feeling a lot better, But I’m sore for some reason. I’ll be back up and running tommorow

1 Like

To fix atlas I went through atlasprofilax procedure. It is fast and safe. No pain in neck anymore. But it will be good to know good manual therapist, to make changes in spinebone easier. Whole veterbral column is dependent on atlas bone. And when it fixed right all spine automatically tryes to correct itself, to natural state.

In my case atlas was subluxed during my birth. It explains why I felt lower back tensions even when I was 5 years old.

Last night I was doing some energy work and and shielding, I had 3 separate occasions of a white flash. I’m told that means I third eye discharge, that my ajna chakra is developing.

is anycase I should be good to carry on. But I’m only gona do a Few A day, as to keep myself from being burnt out.

Some of you I’ve PM suggestions to alternative method to help you out, with the healing process.

Some people I need to work on, others have been taken care of…there really is no right way to say that is there?..

I’ll do scans and healing on a first come basis unless it’s something I can shoot through fast or requires immediate attention

1 Like

[quote=“telgega, post:1, topic:8159”]Hello

I’ve decided, since I have more free time with my steady schedule, to offer healing for free and “scanning”

For those who may not know, scanning is looking through out your body or issues or problems that you may not beware of. I’ve been doing this on and off for a few years now and I’ve been very accurate.

So I guess you can look at it as a minor Health divination.

Anyway, if your interested, it is free. As this is for my practice, let me know here or PM.[/quote]

Hi y’all. I just got back from a small break. I noticed I got a few PMS about healing. So sorry for being late. Let me get to it

2 Likes

I’d love a scan if you have the time & inclination…

Sure no problem.

would you like a PM result?

[quote=“telgega, post:29, topic:8159”]Sure no problem.

would you like a PM result?[/quote]

Yes, thanks. (sorry, been sooo busy as of late, I almost missed this)

[quote=“Verdandi, post:30, topic:8159”][quote=“telgega, post:29, topic:8159”]Sure no problem.

would you like a PM result?[/quote]

Yes, thanks. (sorry, been sooo busy as of late, I almost missed this)[/quote]

I always find time to pry into another persons psych

Hey, I just discovered this thread and seems really intriguing to say the least. I was wondering If you are still offering this service. I would be more than interested, so please count me in if you are still doing it.

Sure I can post it here or pm if you like

Sure I can post it here or pm if you like[/quote]

A pm would be great. Thank you very much!

Sound off if I haven’t goten to you yet or if I have. slightly lost track. it’s the holidays and shits getting real.

1 Like

Thank you for all the work you’ve done on people. It’s amazing having a gift like you do. Are you able to teach others how to do it / share your power?

Telgega, thank you so much for sharing your gift with us. What a wonderful thing to do. Be sure an take care of yourself and do things in your own time…

Just when you can get around to it and it is a good time for you could I have a scan as well. A PM answer would be great. I will be sure and post the results.

Again, thank you!

Thank you for all the work you’ve done on people. It’s amazing having a gift like you do. Are you able to teach others how to do it / share your power?[/quote]

Robert Bruce taught me

Era knows this follow. Very good instructor

2 Likes

Thank you very much for helping my, pup. He is acting much better than he was before. I hope to completely heal him of his blindness and diabetes, but I know that will take awhile. Thank you again for helping him :smiley:

As of this moment healing and scans will be put on hold temporarily. I reached my limit. I got a lot of physical injuries I got a tend to, (martial arts tournaments etc) so I’m gona have to pick this up when I have more time and in better condition

1 Like