Offering free tarot readings

Whoops, forgot to ask if you could PM your readings rather than post. Thanks!!

1 Like

May need to do and past Gas Mask Al and Sublimis tomorrow, as we are at least up to 25 readings. If I can do more after the 25, then there might not be a wait.

2 Likes

Dont forget me. :grin::blush:

2 Likes

IF you would press a yes or no answer , If I were asking of a love was going to return to me? current situation…

1 Like

@Becomeagod, @Zazkeo, @KingOfHearts616 … Just about to start on you three.

3 Likes

Thanks man. Mind Pming me it?

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

First off; thank you very much for the readings. Second; may I get a reading as well? Here goes; could I get a reading on what I should do to move on with my life?

1 Like

@Zazkeo … About to PM you the Uncertainty spread … Will follow up with energy reading. Then @KingOfHearts616 is next.

1 Like

List so far at last tracking:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Fuego1 I’m happy with my reading because I’m powering my situation with the ocult.
when I get home I’ll PM to get you a proper insight about my case

1 Like

Right on Zazkeo, you’re quite welcome :slight_smile:

Perhaps some background music …

2 Likes

Nice! I’m to interested what can you read about me. Especially in my magical development how it is going, maybe i need change a path, what can your cards say about this, what path can be most suitable for me?

1 Like

“Seems warded off, hard to read”–Not surprising, actually. Probably should be understood as an element of my nature rather than as an actual difficulty to read.

Thanks very much!

1 Like

Ah. You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

An electrifying energy that at times almost caused a headache. A tiger staring at me. String or tentacles swaying every which way. An electrical storm.

1 Like

The Way Ahead for levilevi:

You already know/have this: III Empress - Daughter of the Mighty Ones - Venus. Creative energy to manifest. The Holy Grail, love unites the Will. Love, beauty, friendship, success. Passive balance/feminine point of view. The door, the womb, the dove. The door is open, disregard the details and concentrate on the big picture.

You can do this well – Princess of Wands, Princess of the Shining Flame; Rose of the Palace of Fire. Earth of Fire, Explosive Force. Know that when you play with me, you play with fire. It is as if tr Princess hands her staff olto the empress who adds an ankh to the top to direct the energy of love and creativity. Rules Cancer/Leo/Virgo.

This is new – V Hierophant - Magus of the Eternal. Taurus. Intuition and inner hearing. The Holy Guardian Angel, uniting that which is above with that which is below.
Love indicated, but the nature of the love is not yet revealed.
Inspiration, teaching, organization, strength, endurance, toil. Help from divine or superiors. Vav/Uriens. Connects wisdom to mercy.

This is what you can learn – Ten of Pentacles, Lord of Wealth. Mercury in 30-40’ Virgo. Material prosperity, recycle wealth though acquisitions and philanthropy. If properly applied, True wisdom and perfect happiness.
Angels – Lauiah (Meet to be Exalted), Hahiah (Refuge).
Demons – Duke Bathin, Duke/Earl Murmur.

3 Likes

You have a gift, sir. Shivers! Actual shivers.
In short: Empress is my numerological/astrological card, I am a Cancer sun and Leo moon, Venus is a whole thing, creative energy/balance/feminine aspect/door - yes, i know these things absolutely, there is a new Heirophant, wealth is the thing I need to nail down for sure. Pentacles have been chasing me in the tarot for 6 months. I’ve been doing regular “abundance” rituals.

That’s just the quick notes. There’s so much more. Extraordinarily accurate, my friend.

@anon27714670 - check this out. XD

2 Likes

Hi @Fuego1, can I have one to. No worries if your full or if it’s tomorrow. If it is tomorrow please tag or PM me, I’m painting :slight_smile:

1 Like

I liked the Angel/Demon part. It can help on which you are going to work with

1 Like