Offering free tarot readings

As well as possibly an energy sensing.
Can be public or PM, whichever you prefer.
Does not have to be a Celtic Cross spread, may be Split Hexagram, past–present-future or other spreads…
Patience is a virtue, I may not respond immediately but I will respond.

25 Likes

Great! :wink:

2 Likes

If you’re willing I’d like one.

2 Likes

i’d like to have a reading as well

2 Likes

I’m interested in an “energy sensing,” to see the results.

Dislike Tarot Card readings as I tend to just keep redoing them until I get the answer I want :).

4 Likes

Two things. 1 Fuego is giving out something that we really should pay for for free. 2 can I get a reading on what I need to do to improve my rapping and singing skills and really musical skills in general

2 Likes

Also Fuego please send me the reading through pm if it’s okay

1 Like

@Fuego1 I would like one to get some insight…pm if you don’t mind, much appreciated :blush:.

2 Likes

I would like a Love one, this girl named Yamileth all related about us present-future, please PM
anytime you can is fine for me
thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Might steal one from you

2 Likes

I would love a reading from you, sir. Public is fine, welcomed even.

1 Like

Please can I get a reading on my financial situation and my development as a witch over this year?

2 Likes

Lucia first, then Narsonix and so on
@Markos21 -Your question, and spread?

1 Like

@Markos21 handled. @Narsonix up next.

@Narsonix - Any particular question? PM or public?

Great! Where do I head with my career?

1 Like

Can I please get a reading on my progress in demon magick and demonology over this year ? (I don’t mind public)

1 Like

@Narsonix - Star Spread:

Where you stand now - X Wheel of Fortune - Lord of the Forces of Life. An Alchemical success, Jupiter.
A change of Fortune which is good, continual change. Pathway between Victory and Mercy. What was necessary is held in your hand.

Your tasks - Knight of Wands - Lord of the Flame and the Lightning; King of the Spirits of Fire. Fire of Fire. A Dynamic Force in terms of energy, steady Force, persistent Energy. First outpouring of Fire. Actuon, which indicates Failure if not Successful on first try. 20’ Scorpio-20’ Sagittarius.

Difficulties or Reservations - XIX Sun. Agency of Regeneration. Sol, Thagirion, Tiphareth, Beauty, pathway between Foundation Luna) and Glory(Mercury). Keep your work up, this may be an indicator of Mastered Earth and Air, while approaching Water in terms of magic lodge grades. Glory, enlightenment, riches in mundane; spiritually Lord of the New AEon.

Your strengths - VI Lovers. Gemini. Armor and a sword. Between Beauty of Sol and Understanding of Saturn. Spiritual intuition, listen to your own inner voice; material - indecision and instability. Potential relationship, well intended but artificial.

Your goal: Princess of Wands, Princess of the Shining Flame; Rose of the Palace of Fire. Earth (manifestation) of Fire, an Explosive and enduring Force and energy.
Rules Cancer-Leo-Virgo. Between summer solstice and fall equinox. A young woman who is reckless, non conformist, ambitious and self centered. Know that when you play with me, you play with fire…

Good fortune all around, a King and a Princess who have difficulties in the relationship, but she will be yours in the end, just make sure you can handle her explosive energy.

4 Likes

I would so love one

1 Like

Hi Fuego.
I would like a reading. I’m not sure how to PM so please feel free to reply here I dont mind if its public. If you could PM me though maybe that would be easier.
Thanks.

1 Like