Offering free tarot readings

@Narsonix – eventually saw a man composed of many people, who carries but doesn’t wear an emotionless mask, while clouds/smoke whip around and by you.

@Sortiarus, any particular question? PM or public?

1 Like

I would like one on my current situation please… and thank you
Chris

1 Like

@Sortiarus - I get a dizzy but steady energy feel from you. A feminine face facing to my right, a black cat head facing toward me, a side profile rabbit face (like Playboys symbol) facing to my left. A man lies down, as if resting from strife. Working with Baal by any chance? Four of Swords mean anything to you?

1 Like

Hey @Fuego1 may I get one please? Id really like to see what would come up for me.

1 Like

@Sortiarus … Star spread.

Where you are standing now … X Wheel of Fortune - Lord of the Forces of Life - Jupiter. Alchemical completion, Continual change, strive for the motionless center. Law of Cause and Effect. A change of Fortune, generally good. Amusement. Something grasped.

Your tasks – Ten of Swords, Lord of Ruin. Sol in 20-30’ Gemini. Madness, disaster ending delusion. Angels: Damabiah (Fountain of Wisdom), Meniel (Nourishing all). Demons - King Paimon, King Vine.

Difficulties/reservations - VIII Lust/Strength, Daughter of the Flaming Sword. Leo. Understanding, will, utilization of magical power. Between Mercy and Fear.

Your strengths – Queen of Swords, Queen of the Thrones of Air. Water of Air, 20’ Virgo to 20’ Libra. Passion, energy. Severe Force, second outpouring of energy. Seek an avenue of transition. Support comes from seemingly unsuitable sources.

Your goal – 0 The Fool, Spirit of the Aethyr. Air, Uranus. Beginning of the Great Work. Reason transcended., Between Wisdom and the Crown. Enlightenment within your reach

2 Likes

Hi. If you’re still doing this I’d like to have a reading. Thanks. Am i going to get what i desire? And an energy reading. I’m curious to see what you’d see. Thanks.

1 Like

I am keeping a log of everyone who’s responded. Again, this will take a bit of time to work through :slight_smile:
@Ben_Sahar, I saw a woman, a trophy cup, an owl, and a small snake … Almost reminds me of a standard look of the Queen of Cups. Doing your reading here in a few.

3 Likes

Hey sorry to bother you if youre not doing this but can i get an energy sensing on me
thanks.

1 Like

Me me me! I am super-excited for some odd reason.

1 Like

Could I possibly get a reading too?

2 Likes

@Ben_Sahar … Your Way Ahead spread:

You already have/know this: X Fortune - Lord of the Forces of Life, Jupiter. Alchemical completion, a turn of the wheel but strive for the center. Law of Cause and Effect. Pathway between Victory and Mercy. A change of fortune, generally for the better. Continual change. Amusement.

You can do this well: Ace of Disks - Root of the Powers of Earth. Sun and Earth, spirit and flesh united. Remind you of a speech of a King? Primordial matter, seed of the Material Universe.

This is New: XIV Temperence/Art - Daughter of the Reconcilers; Bringer Forth of Life. Sagittarius. Again, this indicates an Alchemical Change. Law of Verification. Scientific method, transmutation through union of opposites. One step away from Tiphareth/Thagirion. Past the Moon, reaching for the Sun.

This is what you can learn – Ten of Wands, Lord of Oppression. Saturn in 20-30’ Sagittarius. Blind force, violent energy, self devoutig lust for results. Since this is manifestation of an archetype action, don’t fret about result of ritual, learn how to be comfortable in an oppressive situation. Learn how to oppress in terms of binding.
Angels - Reiel (Expectation), Samael (Patience). Demons - Marquis/Great Earl Ronove, Great Marquis Andras.

2 Likes

I saw an owl, a hissing or meowing cat, a wolf with red glowing eyes, and a large black spider with red glowing eyes. Darkness outlined their shape against a dull red glow.

Three cards for the day spread:
The situation: 0 Fool, Spirit of the Aethyr. Between Wisdom and the Crown. May indicate crown Chakra. Air, Uranus.
Gain or loss through foolish action. Reason transcended, divine madness. A fool for love, divine innocence, beginnimg of the Great Work. A new adventure.

The task - King of Swords, Lord of the Winds and Breezes; King of the Spirits of Air. Fire of Air. Unstable Force. 20’ Taurus to 20’ Gemini. Do not change direction, continue forward. Attack. Beware shortsightedness or illconcieved notions.

The Solution – XVI Blasted Tower, Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty. An Awakening, Mars force, destruction before construction/rebuilding. Danger, destroyed plans, transcended spiritual work takes you out of a physical feeling of being trapped.

1 Like

I’ll take a tarot reading if you’re not too inundated with requests! My question is will the outcome of my next magickal project be favorable?

I’d also be curious to get an energy reading from ya too :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @Fuego1! I wasn’t online at the moment you did the reading! Blessings!

1 Like

Short break … lucia21, Narsonix, Sortarius, Ben-Sahar, TeufulhunfOR, VirgoWitch completed.this takes a little longer due to the energy reading, and bouncing between posts and PMs.
Turomir, SevarianApollos and Dagar next group.

4 Likes

I’m down for a reading, Fuego, if you have the time.

PM, if you would, please.

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to have my energy read, if you don’t mind. Please pm me.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

If possible can you read mine I’ve never had a reading done

1 Like

Seems warded off, hard to read. Clouds or smoke upon/in which are a cat, small dog under a table, and a ball python inching up am armrest of a chair… Very dark otherwise.

Did you want a tarot reading as well?

1 Like

Yep, will read all. Special message for Dagar as well.

1 Like