Offering free tarot readings

can you do an energy sensing when you have the time, please pm me, thanks

1 Like

Yep, I will get to everyone who’s responded so far. Tonight or tomorrow.

3 Likes

What a great service​:kissing_heart: Yes please :cupid:

2 Likes

Starting you now @Lotuslouvena.
So improvement over financial concerns and improvement as a witch over the year.

@Lotuslouvena, PM, or public okay?

1 Like

I don’t see my name on your Tarot log… sniff

wipes at tear

Has I been abandoned? :fearful::scream:

promises self not gonna cry

cries

:joy:

3 Likes

comforts there there child :joy:

2 Likes

@darkestknigjt, I’m aware of you and everyone else before you from post or pm.

But … Dinner tasks are calling.

Tonight I will handle 3-6 more, the log will be updated, and everyone else will be tomorrow. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Fuego1 see? SEE?! :blush:

For all those worries about not being able to do any magick, the answer was just outside you all along. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I know, my friend. i was trying to be funny :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How true and how coincidental, your words visited me earlier. :). I was impressed at the count myself.

2 Likes

@Lotuslouvena … About to read you, and then do a reading … Please let me know if you want it public or PM.

I’d like a read!

1 Like

Hello Fuego. I would like to get a reading in your own time of course, and since I like the process of exchange, I’d like to dedicate a drawing to you in exchange (I usually draw stencils). You can make it public, that’s not a problem.

1 Like

@Lotuslouvena … About to read you, and then do a reading … Please let me know if you want it public or PM.
@Lotuslouvena
Hard to read. At first there is a starry sky, without the stars would be pitch black. These stars turn into an outline of a wolf with gold eyes. There are occasional bursts of light coming from its right.
The energy kept pushing me back no matter how persistent I was trying to step through the veil. It was a very strong energy with a want to be hidden. That’s what I sensed.

Hope you didn’t mind this energy sensing being made public. I will send tarot spreads by PM unless you’re okay with it being public.

@Lotuslouvena … is done. @Chakraless_magick is next. Short break beforehand.

3 Likes

@Chakraless_magick, when sensing your energy, it was energetic, and sometimes interrupting, but serene at the same time.
There’s a dark wall.

1 Like

@Chakraless_magick, sorry … Will have to do you reading a bit later, we have a medical emergency of sorts in the house.

1 Like

I hope it’s nothing too serious and that everything gets better soon, Fuego.

2 Likes

No problem man take care your business first of course. Thank you

1 Like