Offering 50 free readings Practicing Novice

@curiousram … your generosity in this matter will not be overlooked :smile:

Quick: what movie is that from ???

hi, if you dont mind, could you do a general rading (like relationship and carreer), please?

Thank you my dear

Just wanted to check that you didn’t forget mine and my journey with the Qliphoth

I would love a reading. I will PM you, if you don’t mind?

Thank you so much.

Can i have one

Me. I want you to focus on the energies around me. What do you see?

Yes, Please! I am having problems with doing my Magick, as I used “Magical Cashbook” once, and my house almost caught on fire, then I tried doing one out of “Financial Sorcery”, and my house was struck by lightning! I am trying to concentrate on creating Wealth, and am now using “Sigils of Power”. It has been recommended to me to have a Divination done for me to see what my problem is. In a separate note, every time I go outside all sorts of birds harass me (Crows, Hawks, Ravens, Vultures), and follow me and circle me in the air. I must be doing SOMETHING wrong or something is up. Please Help!

Hey, I would really appreciate a reading too!
Specifically on a particular relationship that has been going not so well for a while (but is very dear to me) and I’m wondering if it’s worth the effort

I’d like one too, to see how the next 8-12 months will play out for me, regarding romance and business/money. Also for my ascension if you get anything about that.

But would you please PM me my reading instead of posting it here? I’m a really private person.

Thanks.

I would like one

Been a little busy. Will be doing readings all day Friday and Saturday to catch up on the ones already requested. I do appologize for the delay.

1 Like

Id like one too

haha I see you’re full already! :slight_smile:
Great idea you put out there! :smiley: practice! :slight_smile:
How’s everything going so far, what do you experience during your card-readings? :slight_smile:
It might be interesting to share, for others who wish to do the same at any point. :slight_smile:
Any tips you’d like to share with your audience? :slight_smile:

can u read for me my dear friend

could you please read me too?

Hello, could you consider doing a tarot card reading for me?
Thanks
Lexi

Are you still offering this?

hi, how are you? I´m From Brazil. Please , May I ask you if you could do a general reading as love, relationship and carreer?
Thank you very much

Welcome @EyeOfHorus. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Still doing? Can you do for me? I want to focus on the pact with Astaroth