Offering 50 free readings Practicing Novice

I drew 6 cards for you: 9 of staffs reversed, the moon, wheel of.fortune reversed, 4 of swords, death reversed and the sun. You may be in a period of stagnation or you feel like life is at a standstill. Theres an issue that thats caused some emotional shakeup for you and you seem stuck on it. Whatever it is is burdening you but once you do move forward, things will change for the better. I hope my reading was relevant.

1 Like

Wife wants a divorce, didnt want to let her go. Finally decided I want to let it go, starting to feel better. Sounds 100% relevant. Appreciate it

Also wasnt happy in general, so yeah

1 Like

I drew 6 cards for you: 6 of staffs, page of coins, temperance, knight of coins reversed, 2 of coins, and 8 of staffs. So i feel you may have been asked to take the lead on something, possibly a finacial project. You seem very focused on money at this time and you may have been unwise in your spending in the past. But now youve been given this role and you need to take a step back and evaluate the situation. You will be an example for others. Not sure if this one was relevant but i hope it was.

1 Like

Hey i drew 6 cards: 10 of swords, 3 of coins, ace of cups reversed, 4 of swords reversed, the sun reversed, and wheel of fortune. You may have recently had heartbreak or a betrayal by someone close to you. This person either involved you in a third party situation or lied to you about money. This has caused a great pain in your heart and youve been thinking about why this might have happend possibly blaming yourself. It will take some time to get over this but you will overcome this situation and come out with a life lesson that prepares you for the future. Let me know if this resonates.

So sorry to hear that youre going through a rough time but i dwfinately see things improving for you.

2 Likes

30 readings left.

Is it possible for me to have one please? Thank you so much for doing this :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this for us btw. It means a lot :heart:

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the reading…
Im trying to think if there’s any betrayal…definitely no heartbreak…

1 Like

Im sorry i was off the mark. I can try reading you again after i finish the rest.

2 Likes

Just giving it some thought, I’d read it as

Crisis
Learning
Intuition
Deep contemplation
Feeling down
Turning point

I didnt do the read so just my thoughts. Maybe it helps

Figured the insight might be worth something since I know youre learning

1 Like

No worries , i appreciate your reading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi

could you please read for me As i never had reading before n i really want it, could u please tell me who is my patron spirit which angel demon god/godess i should start working with? Also what you can tell me about my financial situation will get better?

Hi! Would really appreciate if you could fit a reading in for me…A general one would if possible? Thank you!!!

Hello! could you do a general reading for me too please?

Man, you got some skills at reading :wink:

Yes, I am working on 3 software projects where I am leading. Yes, I am very focused on money right now.

In what way? positively or negatively?

I have sent you a pm, could do a reading for that question? I would prefer a pm instead of a public reply for that matter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t realise about the question, so here goes

Will life get better in health, weatlth and being happy in life (I suffer from quite bad depression)

Many thanks and for doing the reading.

I would appreciate one if they’re they still open? :smiley:

i too :slight_smile:

Been busy for a minute so i’ll be doing 10 extra readings so40 readings are still left. i’ll catch up on the remaining readings and i’ll do 10 a day starting next week.

5 Likes