Offering 50 free readings Practicing Novice

Hello Dear, I know it is a reach, but I was just wondering if you are still doing it and if you could do one for me? I never had a tarot reading done, it would be very uselfull I think.
Just let me know, I hope I didn’t offend you with this.

1 Like

You can send me a message, but I won’t be able to get it done for you until Monday. I have some family members visiting from out of town, so I won’t have any time or privacy until they leave.

Hey, everyone, if you would like a reading, please send me a message, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you, and I do apologize for not updating this thread sooner, a lot has happened in my life, so I wasn’t focused on readings for a while.

Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that the soonest I can get to any message request for readings is Monday, so if you’ve sent me a message please be patient. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s monday so if anybody wants a reading feel free to message me, all I ask for in return is honest feedback.

1 Like

I pm’d you. Not sure if you got it, I’m guessing there’s probably a time difference?

1 Like

Yes, I got your pm. I’m working on another reading atm and I’ll get to yours next.

Thank you so much

1 Like

General love reading, pretty please😍

1 Like

Hey, please shoot me a pm if you can. It helps me stay organized.