Offering 50 free readings Practicing Novice

Hey everyone. I know people are always on the lookout for free readings and I’ve been considering doing tarot readings for a while now. I’ve just started doing free readings for friends and some people im in a group with. Now i really want to test my abilities and sharpen my intuition. I can do about 5 readings a day and my limit for this thread will be 50. Im also open to feedback!

11 Likes

Yes please! :blush:

1 Like

What would you like me to focus on?

I’m not sure on how to ask the question but it involves my shadow self.

Maybe ask the deck what I should look out for in regards to my shadow self?

If none of that makes sense just a general question like what message do i need to receive now.

1 Like

One for me please regarding love life! Thanks

1 Like

Please consider me. I would like to know about how my career and finances will play out over my life because I am at a crossroads in that regard, not knowing what direction to go in or where to start from. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

One for me regarding the being known as Icelus.

Please and thank you :3

1 Like

Ok so i drew four cards for you: the king of staffs reversed, 5 of staffs, the hierophant and the 5 of coins reversed. Overall, im getting a sense of inner conflict and introspection. You seem to be thinking about spirituality and reflecting on your chosen path. I drew one more card for you and got strength reversed. Im not too familiar with shadow selfs, but while shuffling i did get the feeling that this was a message from your shadow self. If youre in doubt about your abilities, then i feel the full message is for you to stop worrying ans have faith in your decisions. I hope this reading was relevant and helpful.

1 Like

Would appreciate a reading.
Regarding progress on my ascent.

Infernal Gratitude

1 Like

Yes please,

1 Like

I’d be interested in one regarding general spiritual growth and what to focus more heavily on. Particularly interested in overcoming blockages.

1 Like

Someone forced me to leave tiamat’s path and enter his path. How do I choose
please, thanks

1 Like

So i drew five cards for you concerning love: Queen of cups reversed, the fool reversed, the magician, 5 of cups, and the king of coins. So i feel like in the past you may have isolated yourself. Maybe you had a bad break up or an emotional set back that left you feeling drained. The fool reversed seems to indicate that you may have been too trusting in the past which resulted on you getting hurt and now youre wiser and more cautious. What i see is that you feel ready for a new start and new love but you still need to be cautious and see people for who they are before being blinded by emotions. You think about love and romance a lot, but with the king of coins as your last card, i sense that you will meet someone who matches your energy and will show you what a muture relationship is all about.

I’d like a reading please, regarding my evolution on this path.

1 Like

I would very much appreciate a reading! I’d like to know if I’m on the right track to making a breakthrough in the lab.

1 Like

I would appreciate one too

1 Like

The cards are showing that yoh have a big finacial decision to make. I drew five cards: 3 of coins, king of cups reversed, 7 of coins, the star reversed, and 2 of cups reversed. Youve been feelimg burdened by financial stress, your money and career seem like theyre all over the place. Youve probably gotten conflicting advice about what to do if you asked friends or family for help. Youre emotionally overwhelmed and you seem to be thinking about this too much. I drew one more card to see if there was more to the story and i got the sun reversed. The choice is up to you and it seems like you doubt yourself too much to make a solid decision. If you have a close friend, ask them for guidance but be prepared to step out on your own because the final decision is yours to make. Have faith and believe in yourself, after a period of internal turmoil, you will see better days once you make a decision.1553834430160372872226

So i drew five cards for you while focusing on why this spirit may have come to you. I got: knight of coins reversed, 9 of swords, ace of cups, the hierophant, and the 10 of cups. This spirit seems to have come to you with a need to help you advance your current goals. It seems like they want to offer you emotional clarity and perhapse a spiritual awakening or renewal which will help you complete something youre working towards. It could be helping you release emotional blocks.

1 Like

@curiousram thank you very much for the reading! It goes along with @DarkestKnight drawing for me this evening. If doubt is rearing it’s ugly head that is a monster in itself that needs to be dealt with.

Awesome thanks! May we have more than one reading in your Fiddy?

1 Like

He has made the comment before that I need to get rid of the walls around my heart, so that’s very possible. Thank you!

1 Like