Occult dating

Absolutely. I’m neurotic about protection and only fluid bond with one very trusted partner at a time. I read a statistic that said 1 in 2 adults have an STD in America (most are probably from HPV which is everywhere)

I don’t want drippy dick or a little Norski running around I didn’t plan on bringing into the world so I always have condoms. Nobody is going to be mad at me if they get something.

It’s a dance for me. Always has been. There have been a few instances of low connection and it’s just empty to me. I like feeling a woman’s soul and caressing it while I’m there, showing her mine as well. That’s what I’m into it for. Letting the drawbridge down long enough to go there

1 Like

And this is why I refuse to date anyone at this point. Just be about the sex. Having one night stands of the soul is dirtier and quite frankly, just plain evil. If you are trying to be amoral, hey who cares, but don’t wrap up your actions in anything but plain selfish.

Having met people that pull that same shit on me as made me bitter toward having any sort of occult realtionship. No one is going to pull that shit on me again.

I am a bitter amoral, occultist vampire cunt. Thanks for helping to create more of my kind.

3 Likes

Where did I say I’m into one night stands? I’m into multiple open long term relationships. I keep everyone in my life at an arms length yet they do the same since they’ve got other relationships as well.

Hurt people hurt people. That’s the last thing I’m about doing. Everyone’s got their middle Maslow needs and reconciling that with self preservation is what’s lead to the 2019 dating scene

2 Likes

Rereading that I can see how you’d take it that way. That’s what the girl I was nuts about did to me. It’s hell.

I don’t close off until they do but they all close off. It’s an awkward mutual orbit for a while and then it repeats, hopefully a lot. It seldom makes sense yet it’s the world I’ve come to peace living in

1 Like

Sorry me again. Why do you need occult dating sites when there’s Naamah? Her evocation is on these boards. Learn it by heart and deliver it with passion. She’s so sexual you can almost (almost) smell Her sexual allure. And She works real quick. Perform Her evocation and make Her a promise. Just by the by, it’s really important you keep your promise for reasons that will become apparent if you don’t. Spirits are subtle and quick to anger. And it’s their subtlety that’s truly deadly over long time frames.

Al.

5 Likes

Well, with the censorship on this forum I can’t get into the whys of that. Society is planned and crafted and thats all I have to say about that issue.

4 Likes

Abstinence. Hell, I think spirits have their own stds. Yep, time to abstain completely.

1 Like

@TheSaga do you feel Tantric workings work best on a spiritual level or can they manifest physically if the mindset is there? Read a little on this but not knowledgeable.

1 Like

@Uncle-Al

Thank you for you recommendations. This sounds very interesting, please tell me more… What promise do I have to make exactly? Is it showing dedication to her as a goddess? Just like how Lilith would want me to show her true dedication ? Will Naamah test me or something?

What do I have to do, in order to get what I want? Do I have to be moral towards the girl that Naamah will send me?

Also, what is the difference between Naamah and Lilith, are they both capable of doing this or is Naamah better / specialized in these kind of desires?

@Purple

You are right, there’s something going on in society, and they want this to happen, divide men and women, let them hate eachother, let them be enemies of eachother, etc

But are you going to stay alone forever? Don’t you have basic human needs? Or did you gave up on finding love with a magician? Maybe a normal man is better for you?

1 Like

Ive given up & resigned to life alone :hugs: … just me and the spirits!

4 Likes

@Morn_Hyland

Don’t you have human sexual needs? Like touching a body or being touched, being caressed and loved by an actual human being?

What are your experiences ? For how long have you been alone ? I am a male, 26 yrs old, and I also live in solitude, but I have physical problem, that is, if I don’t get regular sex, my testosterone levels will drop over time.

I don’t want to have sex, but I need it to stay healthy, it’s a basic biological human need, but I have refused it for so long now. It’s like use it or lose it.

And no that doesn’t mean i’m wasting my semen, see i’m training myself to circulate my sexual energy up the spine for cognitive brainpower, and spiritual enlightment & ascension… But to keep my fitness levels and hormonal levels in check I need to make love to a human girl.

I’m not happy with this at all, and I wish I could transcend to be a demonic god but that’s just the way it is lol.

1 Like

I’ll be 40 in a week or 2… ive never had trouble finding ppl to fulfull physical needs but never found anyone who I’d “share a life with” and I’ve reached the point where i can’t even visualise going through the teenager process of getting to know someone… most ppl my age have at least experienced long term dating!

As mentioned in another thread now a days if I’m feeling that way inclined Asmoday can provide realistic dreams with out the emotional needs of another human being! My long term plan (when i run out of parents) is to buy a small cottage as far away from ppl.as possible and be the crazy old witch on the hill :joy:

6 Likes

Sounds delicious.

I actually agree with you about minding your energy and not pursuing pointless sex. However, what may look like worthless lowdown dirty rumps to you is something entirely different for me.

1 Like

Are we twinning? I am 40 myself and still working on fully supporting myself.

I do not want to burden someone else to my own shit. I need to fix what is wrong with me on my terms. Its easier to do this alone then dragging a second party in with their own problems to the mix.

1 Like

Thats cool dude. You do your own thing. Just make sure its empowering you in one form or other.

1 Like

Ya know, that was my excuse for not dating for a long time, I didn’t have the basics of a settled life. I’m pretty sure it’s just couched in insecurity though, a lack of confidence. Like “why would anyone want to get with me when I don’t even have this and that?”.

A lot of places I’ve lived, if you’re not married by your early 20’s there’s something deeply wrong with you. Generally, places like that look at all the shit that we’re told are necessary and toss them out the window. Girls want husbands, guys want wives, questions like money or how much they have in common can go fuck themselves.

I kind of admire their ability to not agonize about those sorts of decisions.

1 Like

maybe :smiley:
shit is shit we all have it… specially at our age, thats unavoidable! but yeah… more ppls is more things to juggle… i ahd a girl i knew in junior school randomly send me a card at xmas cause she’d moved back to the area… had to mull - is this a demon tweaked manifeststion - or blind luck… in the end i went with “sorry, i’m not currently interviewing for friends” and binned it :smiley: :smiley: _

2 Likes

Naamah is highly sexual so promise Her something of that nature, like handing out condoms to schoolchildren or promise to spread Her name and fame or get some jewellery made and wear it. Far as I know She has no seal - except modern ones.

Her direction is north west - like King Paimon.

As to morality, everyone has their own. That said, Naamah is into dirty sex and She acts quickly. As to Lilith and Naamah I haven’t worked with Lilith, but it appears that Naamah is like a younger version of Lilith, more into fun than Lilith - but I don’t know.

Al.

3 Likes

I do not bother to chat with random people anymore. In the last 2 to 3 years American people are getting ruder by the day. I just do my own thing. If anyone talks to me, I am nice but short and to the point.

3 Likes