Occult and mainstream science

recreational purposes are cool…what i am looking for is utility and technology to make our lives better

Lol, I have never made such claims.

You are looking at this like it is as simple as running a piece of equipment. You ever hear a magician say it doesn’t work like that"? That is a half truth. The other half is that most of us do not know 100% why any of it works. If it was that refined of a process we would be looked at as gods, because it would be as simple as flipping a switch.

That is a great question and the best answer I can give you is individual values. Why do non magicians suffer out of poverty? You have to realize that most people are poor because they want to be, whether they recognize that fact or not.

They do. If you think magick is limited to supernatural phenomena then I do not think you are understanding magick. Taking a dump is a magickal act, and so is ruling a country under your own will. Some of the world’s most powerful magicians do not even realize they are doing magick.

Stronger magick. See above.

I’m sure many are. I can only claim a small handful of experiences where I was like “holy shit!?!?!?” over two decades of intentionally doing this. As for it being a coincidence, it is. All magick is a coincidence when it manifests. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but when scientific method is applied you start to see patterns and congruent coincidences. With repetition, observation and experimentation comes the theory. Look more into the concept of synchronicity.

Also consider a few things. First, that we do not YET have means to quantify what we do through use of existing equipment. Secondly, that some magicians are full of shit and make grandiose claims. Thirdly, that you getting a higher understanding of what is going on around you is no guarantee you willmake effective use of it. Some magicians are doing quite well, but they understand principles of magick and choose not to tell everyone. Individual results may vary, you know?

2 Likes

I mean there is some pretty awesome stuff out there like this guy Prahlad Jani - Wikipedia doesn’t need to eat or drink water for at least a month while being studied. Might be a fraud but a cool story none the less.

1 Like

The link i provided has hundreds of examples from users over the years using magick for practical purposes to make their lives better

it should be the easiest way to explore reality and gain information…why the fuck keep it secret…its a nobel prize winning concept

all i see is travel to masters and gain spiritual knowledge and more spells and rituals…damn prove you are real…give us a piece of advanced tehnology an equation that would startle mainstream science like srinivasa ramanujan gave his mathematical theorem which he believed was given to him by the village deity and he is famous worldwide as one of the most important mathematicians of the century

1 Like

Or some of the work done by Deepak Chopra, which is quantifiable, well documented, and contains portions of the foundations of many occult philosophy. There is some very good material out there.

Have you considered that maybe these masters might not want to have magic known by all? Perhaps it’s in their best interest to keep most people in the dark?

1 Like

hey man jani is a fraud…i did the sun gazing over 9 months…as described by hrm one of the proponents of breatherianism…and guess what i am still not a breatharian…

try searching hira ratan manek sun gazing

i also tried kriya yoga but it only led me to trippy experiences…

just prove to me that the masters are just not your hallucinations

tell them o master just give us one piece of advanced never before seen technology just to prove your existence and produce it…thats it…we require nothing more…you will be a legend

if the masters ask us to worship them well do it…just prove they exist

Right? I am not claiming that title, lol, but I definitely see a pragmatism in magickal elitism. Just imagine your average American voter having the knowledge to do high magick…terrifying.

I would not be so sure it has not happened before, albeit unintentionally: Tesla, for example.

1 Like

u guys should read ramanujans account…his village deity gave him entire equations and he didnt know anything about those equations…go and read his story,its a classic occult case study and he is one of the greatest mathematician inspite of being a poor Indian brahmin.It almost was as if he had channeled the data.

Lol not that far enough in magic to have trippy hallucinations, I’m practically armchair with lucid dreaming abilities. Don’t know any masters but I assume that after a certain point there are people that are uber mages.

Also is that mathematician not enough? Surely his example should be all the proof you need that the occult is real.

tbh, i dont really know what hes looking for. He came here looking for people to prove the use of magick as a utility to better ones life in a visible way…i provide a link with literally hundreds of examples from users on here over the years…and silence. Before we start moving the goal posts (now he seems to want proof of mages using magick to solve math problems)…can we actually address the presented evidence of people here actually using magick in a tangible way? heres the link again

3 Likes

That’s the real problem. It’s not consistent, at least in my case.
In my 25+ years of magical practice, I witnessed only once something completely unbelievable and few other things very hard to explain. Everything else was more of subjective nature.
The scientific method puts much more on how to disapprove hypothesis than how to find the answers that would be devastating for the science in totality. JMO

2 Likes

thanks for the link

Some of us just aren’t in it for the fame.

2 Likes

How do you know you have astral projected?

That’s been my experience as well.

I would say it is more about how mainstream science applies the scientific method in regards to that. Egyptologists are notorious for this sort of thing. Any time new data is literally unearthed that could force them to rewrite events they have a tendency to go out of their way to try to prove it wrong without also delving in to why the modification of historical accounts could be correct, or at the very least changed.

2 Likes

Yes. It helped my change my psychology so I don’t want to harm myself anymore and my pain subsided when I looked to a goddess for help. It changed the way I think and the way I live. I don’t know how much of it is hard science and how much of it was “from my head”, but I can tell you; it works if you know what you’re doing.

1 Like