Occult and mainstream science

are you telling me the magic police isn’t immortal? I mean why not if you have all this hidden tech why are they not immortal cyborg archmages with a staff of dispel magic. and several counterspells in their hand like a negate and disallow

Yeah you’re on another level now than what we were talking about.

1 Like

If they have zero point energy whats to say they don’t have immortality and are cyborgs. The rest was more of a joke as negate and disallow are magic the gathering cards the counter cards.

Well cyborgs are being developed as we speak which is all over the news

1 Like

i am a neurologist from uk and an occult and paranormal researcher by passion…tell me what biological science occultists know…once my occult teacher told me secrets of the mind in wiccan lore told me it was a secret…i researched it a week ago and found no evidence of that chemical compound in increasing brains abilities

i am still searching the world of mystics and mages if they can provide me answers to our baffling questions of reality and consciousness…but i only see is hallucinationatory experiences amongst you guys…hardly you provide any evidence of a greater power and information

and yes i take you seriously because i dont have that ego that mages and mystics are bunk as it is prevalent in science community…i am still searching…no luck still

2 Likes

Have you had any practical experience or just research? I feel you on trying to understand. I did research for almost 8 years trying to find proof before even attempting any kind of ritual.

I went straight to astral projection to see if this was real. Took a while, but I did get out of my body. That’s as far as I got was just outside of my body …around the room. I have done this multiple times. It’s honestly something I try to explain to a lot of people, but always ends up you just have to experience it.

1 Like

Lol, what made you think that you could find something like that here. I mean think for a bit and reflect if mages had these answers it wouldn’t be the fucking occult. It would be legitimate science not on a forum.

But I have to agree with what Verdo said essentially do a pathworking yourself and find out for yourself. Might take you a couple years to get adept at it but keep at it.

1 Like

Yeah it almost took me 2 years just to feel the ‘vibrations’ people talk about from astral projections lol. Soon after I realized how real it was

Yeah lol I am a newb and can barely do much else besides lucid dreaming. Almost got astral a couple of times but couldn’t make it out of my body ;-;

guys i know you guys are hard working passionate disciplined skilled in meditation courageous confident and honest…what matters to me is the occult helping you at all?whatever you claim as far as i know is impossible in biology and literally though it is one of my favourite subjects…so i support you guys…but theres hardly any evidence of what you claim as the nature of reality…like astral planes astral projection soul astral entities spells etc and guess what i have experimented them with my dear occultist friend who is an evolutionary expert and an emergency medicine doctor…and guess what we do come from fucked up troubled families…and we want revenge wisdom power knowledge everything…but both of us are disappointed at the results of the occult practices…for us it was zero…

2 Likes

It was intense. As soon as I first felt those vibrations I got so happy I ended up losing it. This happened a few times, and then I would get scared I was about to die, and then eventually I just said fuck it… Then it happened. It’s cool. I’m doing this Soul travel course now, so hopefully I can start moving around more

You can try to contact Timothy. I know he has worked with Robert Bruce who has extensive knowledge of the astral planes.

Look into TMInstitute for maybe some scientifical data, but I don’t know how far they go (not sure if this is allowed to post)

Yup, very much so. I, and most others here are not really the type to waste time on lovey dovey whimsical gibberish and nonsense that doesnt provide tangible results

3 Likes

Thedarkpilgrim: Internally you can pretty much do wild things with dream states and hallucinations not going to talk about external spells but with astral projection, it is apparently a more vivid and stable lucid dream for the most part scientifically speaking. If you want to be purely scientific think of magic as ancient psychology which is a fairly normal perspective in the occult community.

Spook: Happens in my lucid dreams too XD never get a happy ending always wake up because I excited.

1 Like

Also how much did you practice, Revenge knowledge wisdom power those things could take decades?

great you can do astral projection…why dont u try to verify it that its real and not hallucination…and it should be consistent…like you could place an card facing away from you with unknown writing on it and astral project and try to read it…get back to your body and record your observations

buddy i can astral project too but i have never ever found it to be more than hallucination

if you can prove its real…it would be a monumental discovery…you could earn great money also you could be researcher…just submit your findings…and make sure you are consistent about your results…so u know that its just not a coincidence

i would love to hear from you…and i wish all success to you

1 Like

i am trained in meditation obe vedas yoga tantra since a child as i come from a hindu tantric priest family… but never got any results… but i still try on…

1 Like

and it was my inspiration to be a neurologist to search for the soul

1 Like

had a whole thing typed up, decided to delete it. Anyhow, why does it need to be real for you? is evoking imaginary friends and wondering off to dreamland cool enough even though it is not really for you.

I understand what you’re saying. You make a good point. Why can’t masters of soul travel scientifically prove magick? Strange to me that if soul travel is a very real thing that myself and others have done… Why hasn’t it been proven yet?

1 Like